Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 21, 2014 @ 06:05 AM
blackice

^Yo, that's retarded. Definitely try to return it.
March 21, 2014 @ 12:14 PM
nylon

my sosa jersey came in today, and the detailing is great, but then i put it on and noticed that the text on the jersey was completely misaligned when the shirt is buttoned up (photo 1).  anyone have this issue? 

Upon closer look it looks like the buttons and corresponding button holes were not spaced correctly with eachother (i even measured it with measuring tape).  I figure I can just move the lower side of the jersey up a little and resew the buttons myself but then the bottom of the jersey will not be flush (by about 1-2 cm) and the excess fabric will have to be hemmed (photos 2 and 3). 

im debating on returning this but really like the jersey and it was the last one that was in stock. i'm kind of bummed that this wasn't caught during their quality control process. I emailed them but haven't heard back yet. Anyone have any issues with their customer service in regards to the quality of their products?

Really ..that is one ugly article. 

Quite simply a manufacturing fault, their emails usually comes fast. 

Then again, you have a one of a kind product! cool

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

March 21, 2014 @ 12:44 PM
Iarumas

my sosa jersey came in today, and the detailing is great, but then i put it on and noticed that the text on the jersey was completely misaligned when the shirt is buttoned up (photo 1).  anyone have this issue? 

Upon closer look it looks like the buttons and corresponding button holes were not spaced correctly with eachother (i even measured it with measuring tape).  I figure I can just move the lower side of the jersey up a little and resew the buttons myself but then the bottom of the jersey will not be flush (by about 1-2 cm) and the excess fabric will have to be hemmed (photos 2 and 3). 

im debating on returning this but really like the jersey and it was the last one that was in stock. i'm kind of bummed that this wasn't caught during their quality control process. I emailed them but haven't heard back yet. Anyone have any issues with their customer service in regards to the quality of their products?

For the price you pay you shouldn't have to hem anything by yourself. Just return it man, they answer a little bit slower nowadays but you will recieve an answer fairly soon.
March 22, 2014 @ 12:06 AM
davidburger

For the price you pay you shouldn't have to hem anything by yourself. Just return it man, they answer a little bit slower nowadays but you will recieve an answer fairly soon.
I would say, just wait bro and they will get back to you. Its the weekend pretty much. Everytime I have had an issue they been super helpful. I guess since they are a significantly bigger company to what they once were, things take a little longer. I would also say its just a once off production problem. Shit happens I guess. Also, I heard a rumour they working on a collab with Nike..
March 22, 2014 @ 04:36 AM
maddhatter

at first i was thinking you should realign the buttons yourself since its gunna cost you alot of gwap
to ship them back, but after looking at the pic a little closer if you realign the buttons/bottom hem line the
lettering will be even more off
March 22, 2014 @ 01:30 PM
nylon

Anyone tried the new iteration / sizing upgrade for the Ralph?

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

March 22, 2014 @ 06:05 PM
raffixxx

for anyone who owns a pair of the harem pants, are they worth getting? are they comfortable? and any fit pics that i missed? black ones are sold out but the tan looks nice
March 22, 2014 @ 07:56 PM
davidburger

yea man, SOOOOO much better, they fit dope now as they dont hug your calf's like they use to. Im tempted now to get a another few pairs of the same colours even. Also with the new pricepoint I think this is my new pant of choice from ILU
March 22, 2014 @ 08:25 PM
NW

yea man, SOOOOO much better, they fit dope now as they dont hug your calf's like they use to. Im tempted now to get a another few pairs of the same colours even. Also with the new pricepoint I think this is my new pant of choice from ILU
How is the drop crotch in Ralphs compared to Zespys? Not technically a drop crotch, but as far as bagginess goes.
March 23, 2014 @ 05:35 AM
nylon

Did you do a side by side comparison to note the changes? The old version is much shorter, this i know compared to their even older version from early 2013. 

And are they re-using last year's lining or is it just a color-block with no new lining pattern?

March 23, 2014 @ 05:35 PM
KAMSEN

I think I might get a pair or two of their smart pants. Anyone know what the fit is like? I wear 30/31.
March 25, 2014 @ 04:54 AM
wofol

New update on the site unless I'm late.. all pricing is now in USD instead of NZD. 
March 25, 2014 @ 05:29 AM
senchi

I'm pretty sure the only change was their domain, from .net to .com 
you could already change currency type before

insta: @senchip

March 25, 2014 @ 05:36 AM
tddevil1

Guys go check it out theres some i love ugly stuff for sale on here:
http://www.onceit.co.nz/i/23vtr3oh
March 25, 2014 @ 05:44 AM
wofol

That's true, I didn't notice that. 
March 25, 2014 @ 11:16 AM
ksespeer

their site is broken for me, no pics and shit
anyone else?
March 25, 2014 @ 12:18 PM
nylon

That's true, I didn't notice that. 
That's incorrect. One can change reference another currency but they bill in NZD. Now, they have defaulted to USD instead.

Some suspiciously priced items in the sale section. It appears they just swop NZD to USD.

::EDIT:: There are 2 domains now..what's up? .net which i've been going to all along and now a .com ?

March 25, 2014 @ 12:52 PM
Iarumas

One thing I really like on the updated site is that it gives the exact "landing" price, so you won't pay any additional surprise fees. Everything is written in the checkout screen.
March 25, 2014 @ 03:37 PM
wofol

One thing I really like on the updated site is that it gives the exact "landing" price, so you won't pay any additional surprise fees. Everything is written in the checkout screen.
Is that true? That's pretty cool. Anyways what do you guys think about the Ralph shorts, are they worth buying?
March 25, 2014 @ 06:56 PM
DineFst

what should  i do with my harem pants (cant find someone to resell) dont like the fit
March 25, 2014 @ 07:07 PM
highandbry

anyone got a parka fit?
March 25, 2014 @ 09:25 PM
clezzie

i was wondering what happened to the price....cool stuff
March 25, 2014 @ 09:25 PM
clezzie

anyone got a parka fit?
im a xl 44-46in chest i wear a xxl in ilu....i have parka n it fits perfect
March 25, 2014 @ 10:28 PM
senchi

did anybody else have their online store credit wiped? just lost 618 nzd...

insta: @senchip

March 26, 2014 @ 12:24 AM
maddhatter

what should  i do with my harem pants (cant find someone to resell) dont like the fit
what colour and size are they?
March 26, 2014 @ 12:28 AM
DineFst

there tan 30/32
March 26, 2014 @ 12:35 AM
harekrisna420

have u tried the zespy? i love the zespys fit.
March 26, 2014 @ 12:38 AM
DineFst

no i havent i think i will try them next
March 26, 2014 @ 03:13 AM
wofol

have u tried the zespy? i love the zespys fit.
How do they fit? I wear a size L in their pants. I've got a pair of the tan Ralphs and I wanted to try out the zespys. I'm just worried that the Large size is gonna make the crotch more baggy than the Medium. 
March 26, 2014 @ 09:03 AM
urbanesquire

Hey guys,

I noticed that the promo code maxdavis isn't working anymore... bummed out because it makes a pretty huge difference. Anyone know a promo code that works?

Please login first to reply.