Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 1, 2014 @ 07:43 PM
Muhstakes

Happy New Years HB!  I Love Ugly had a great year, new garments, better detail, etc. Hoping this year they make an army green anorak. If any of you from ILU are reading this, keep that in mind.

Online store:
http://www.iloveugly.net/

Social Media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iloveugly
Instagram: http://instagram.com/iloveugly
Tumblr: http://theiloveuglyblog.tumblr.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/iloveugly

For sizing questions, look at the Sizing Chart tab under any garment on their website. They recently put a Fit Visualizer option which makes it easier for choosing sizes. Simply measure your favorite fitting garment and compare to the sizes available. I Love Ugly is pretty precise so you should get the right fit, it'll also help the thread in the long run so there's less sizing questions asked.

Note: All orders to the US over $200USD will be charged duties and taxes, so try not to exceed that limit. All orders to the UK over 20GBP will also be charged duties and taxes, so it's better to split orders to be under that amount. To get an idea how much you will be charged duties in your location, click here.

Previous Threads:
I Love Ugly Discussion Thread 2013: http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/193696
I Love Ugly Discussion Thread 2012: http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/176584

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 1, 2014 @ 09:56 PM
cabbage_giant

Just hoping for them to finally make a plain black parka and those leather hightops they've been teasing on ig.
Also, forgot to post this in last years thread but, favorite pickups from 2013...
January 1, 2014 @ 11:06 PM
JustinTheAutomator

Got the Parka cool

Large fits me perfect (6' 170lbs) though it is a little tight in the shoulders. The shape doesn't allow for much movement of your arms above your head, but it is very slimming and has a great silhouette. The one curve ball that hit me hard is that the zipper is actually made for a lefty. I was a little confused about this at first but I've grown to like it. As a musician,one of the most important pieces of advice I received when I was younger was to use my left hand as much as possible for everyday things like opening doors and brushing my teeth. There's something oddly satisfying about learning to zipper a left-handed jacketsmile

Overall, I'm very happy with it. Very well made. I'd like to own another color or two of this parka. Also, I waterproofed the shit out of it with a water-based proofer. Wore it out in a snow storm and it seemed to do the trick. 
January 2, 2014 @ 12:05 AM
Muhstakes

I still wonder how a lot of people are getting their shipped orders when they said they would resume customer service and warehouse activity till the the 6th? 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 2, 2014 @ 12:27 AM
tzby

i hope there outerwear is just as good as last years, a tough year to top

~

January 2, 2014 @ 03:28 AM
JustinTheAutomator

I still wonder how a lot of people are getting their shipped orders when they said they would resume customer service and warehouse activity till the the 6th? Am I being fooled?
You are indeed being fooled. Mine was shipped out on the 24th of December, I was a little delayed with posting up the picture/status haha. Ordered it just in time
January 2, 2014 @ 03:51 AM
Muhstakes

Not entirely, as your order shipped out the 24th but have you noticed this on their website? I guess you got lucky and didn't have to wait till the 6th.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 2, 2014 @ 09:11 AM
acethetik

My order is stuck in the holiday delay but I just copped my first i love ugly gear, picked up the white flag tee and black tracks cool Sz small everything, I'm almost 5'10 thin so I'm hoping it'll all fit 
January 2, 2014 @ 01:22 PM
touchlove

got my first pair of zespy track pants for Christmas. anyone got any tips regarding keeping the cuffs tight and unstretched? i have super-thin ankles so keeping them un-stretched is a must.

gunna definitely order another pair of these ASAP. been following the brand for a long time but they've only just started doing stuff that fits me properly (x-small). if i was any taller my entire wardrobe would be ILU for sure
January 2, 2014 @ 02:18 PM
JustinTheAutomator

got my first pair of zespy track pants for Christmas. anyone got any tips regarding keeping the cuffs tight and unstretched? i have super-thin ankles so keeping them un-stretched is a must.

gunna definitely order another pair of these ASAP. been following the brand for a long time but they've only just started doing stuff that fits me properly (x-small). if i was any taller my entire wardrobe would be ILU for sure
If your ankles are super thin, you shouldn't have any problems. If they start stretching out at all, wash them and then tumble dry on a delicate/low-heat setting for 10 minutes maximum and then air dry the rest of the way. Always does the trick for me
January 3, 2014 @ 10:45 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

anyone selling a polo bucket hat? pm me 
January 4, 2014 @ 02:04 AM
francisorgasm

whats your weight/height? ive been wanting too cop too but hesitant cause of sizing
January 4, 2014 @ 11:50 AM
urbanesquire

I'm 5'8, more or less 150 lb. how will the navy parka fit in size medium?
January 4, 2014 @ 04:03 PM
JustinTheAutomator

I'm 5'8, more or less 150 lb. how will the navy parka fit in size medium?
I'd say get a medium. Sounds like you might be able to pull off a small but it'd probably be a tight. If you plan on wearing a hoodie underneath and/or wearing the jacket zipped up, def go with medium.

They've got a new size visualizer on the site now, I'd try it out. I found my size by measuring up one of my favorite jackets and then comparing it to the parka. 
January 4, 2014 @ 04:33 PM
touchlove

whats your weight/height? ive been wanting too cop too but hesitant cause of sizing
5'2 and something crazily low like 90lb hahahaha (before anyone asks, dad is 5'6 and mum is 4'10, cursed with this for life). they fine on waist, length is long but i just let them bunch up and they still look good. They've got a real good fit visualiser thing on their site now that compares their measurements to trousers you already own, definitely worth checking
January 4, 2014 @ 08:30 PM
Bruflot

5'2 and something crazily low like 90lb hahahaha (before anyone asks, dad is 5'6 and mum is 4'10, cursed with this for life). they fine on waist, length is long but i just let them bunch up and they still look good. They've got a real good fit visualiser thing on their site now that compares their measurements to trousers you already own, definitely worth checking
What exactly does drop-crotch look like on such a short body? They do look pretty good on tall, skinny people, but I'm kind of having a hard time imagining it on a short person razz
All I can think of is something like this:

January 4, 2014 @ 09:07 PM
touchlove

5'2 and something crazily low like 90lb hahahaha (before anyone asks, dad is 5'6 and mum is 4'10, cursed with this for life). they fine on waist, length is long but i just let them bunch up and they still look good. They've got a real good fit visualiser thing on their site now that compares their measurements to trousers you already own, definitely worth checking
What exactly does drop-crotch look like on such a short body? They do look pretty good on tall, skinny people, but I'm kind of having a hard time imagining it on a short person 
All I can think of is something like this:

hahahahaha naaah. i'm still in good proportion for my height so it doesn't look weird at all. solid photoshop though. i'll maybe put a photo up later
January 5, 2014 @ 05:40 AM
smerpy

Please do post a picture. I've always wondered what it looks like for shorter people like us.
January 6, 2014 @ 08:18 PM
touchlove

excuse everything about the photos (socks, slippers, neck, terribly loose fitting palace tee, lighting etc). Might put up a proper fit when im back at uni. Honestly, if you're above 5 foot and weigh a proper amount (ie not 90 due to high metabolism and just surviving my first term living alone at uni) the xs will fit you fine. overall leg length and tightness of cuffs when im not wearing socks are the only minor problems i've found.

If anyone who works for ILU lurks this thread, do more of your stuff in XS! dying for a pair of these in black and pretty much everything else
January 6, 2014 @ 08:52 PM
nathanieldowneyx

My ILU collection going into 2014.

Things I would love to see from ILU this year:
- A collab with another brand or artist on a bigger scale than they have previously.
- Not sure about NZ weather, but a *better* winter collection would be awesome. Thicker coats, gloves, thicker beanies would be useful for Canadian weather
- More limited items. The floral zespys were a perfect example of an item to keep limited. The very loud patterns work being limited, and the more low key stuff should always be available.
- Accessories + Art. If ILU released stuff like playing cards, or dice, or anything in that field i think it would work so well. With their specific, detailed branding they could easily make these items "outside the box" creative, while still keeping them useful.

edit: might as well throw it out there that im always looking for older 5panels and pretty much anything i dont have in small.
most wanted items right now are 1800s 5 panel, and shrooms shirt. Also if anyone has a black book they dont care about let me know.
January 7, 2014 @ 01:59 AM
heypapi

So I'm 5'7 145 ish pounds size 29/30 waist 
I'll be safe with a size small in zespys? Cus Im about to pull the trigger on em right now

BTW are there any active discount codes? Thanks guys
January 7, 2014 @ 02:57 AM
kirbyiam

Ordered my Navy Parka Dec 27th, still no shipping response :'(
January 7, 2014 @ 03:02 AM
heypapi

Ordered my Navy Parka Dec 27th, still no shipping response :'(
They were down for the holidays and resume on the 6th.. So today! You'll get yours soon I believe 
January 7, 2014 @ 03:14 AM
nathanieldowneyx

I'll be safe with a size small in zespys? Cus Im about to pull the trigger on em right now

maxdavis01 might work still, im not sure. and im 5'6,130, 29/30 waist and i have some room to grow in mine so i think youre good with small.
January 7, 2014 @ 04:08 AM
heypapi

maxdavis01 might work still, im not sure. and im 5'6,130, 29/30 waist and i have some room to grow in mine so i think youre good with small.
so do you know the difference between the 2 black zespys they currently have on the site? or did they not update it and theres just two of the same kinds?
January 7, 2014 @ 04:51 AM
nathanieldowneyx

so do you know the difference between the 2 black zespys they currently have on the site? or did they not update it and theres just two of the same kinds?
only difference i can find is http://www.iloveugly.net/bottoms/zespy-pant-black-3639.html has a sizing guide and the other doesnt. i suggest going through that guide before pulling the trigger on a specific size. im pretty sure small would fit you fine, but double check that guide and your measurements to see for yourself.
January 7, 2014 @ 12:05 PM
nylon

Both my orders resulting from the Xmas break got shipped. Should be arriving tomorrow!

No offense meant, but Short people should stay off the drop crotch confused

Looking very forward to what collabs are instore this year but I think they are focusing on expanding into the US market.

Not sure about their little knick knacks..but they should ultimately focus on their main items and once in awhile release some accessories as and when fitting with the season.

They have a this bad habit of changing shit causing all kinds of sizing problems.
January 7, 2014 @ 10:29 PM
Muhstakes

My shipment just got here, DHL lagged it today as compared to other times. I'm still satisfied. 

If you have any questions regarding any of these garments let me know. I can't take fit pics simply since I don't have a single mirror in my house.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 8, 2014 @ 03:00 AM
blackflips

My shipment just got here, DHL lagged it today as compared to other times. I'm still satisfied. 

If you have any questions regarding any of these garments let me know. I can't take fit pics simply since I don't have a single mirror in my house.
Christ son what did you cop and how much?
January 8, 2014 @ 06:44 AM
kirbyiam

Christ son what did you cop and how much?
dewd...

Please login first to reply.