March 26, 2014 @ 03:47 AM
TONY.

Is the price changing on these "premium T's" ?
No price change for these tees. I've actually been running blanks w/ our bottom tag of these premium tees for about two years, I prefer these than our standard tee, especially in warmer weather, they are much more comfortable.

Also, I've been a large in our old tees and am also a large in our new tees.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

March 26, 2014 @ 03:48 AM
jaceleblanc

here potato quality but is something just becuse all of you were bustin my chops sad says backwards tho lmao hypebeast jace march 25
March 26, 2014 @ 03:53 AM
TONY.

My bad for the double post but is the sizing changing on the tees or what will be different for the premium tees?
Sizing is pretty much the same

So is the premium cut a replacement for the black tag line?? The black tee looks dope...I hope it's the same material from the big pocket tees
Pretty close, those big pocket tees are the best.

----

Who's copping tomorrow?

March 26, 2014 @ 03:55 AM
Demi Lovato

Damn kinda sucks I'll just try getting them thru ccs or mltd
March 26, 2014 @ 03:56 AM
TONY.

Damn kinda sucks I'll just try getting them thru ccs or mltd
Honestly once these new tees get on people they will be much more happier than with our old tees, but to each his own.

March 26, 2014 @ 04:04 AM
dmnd626

Our ONLINE SHOP and our FAIRFAX location will be carrying our new premium cut tees, these won't be available to our accounts, or any of those big doors (zumiez, pacsun, etc.):
So are all of the tees going to be like that from now on or just for this Summer?  Like will Moose Limited, CCS, and other retailers be getting some the same graphics like the Hardware Heavyweights '14 and OG Script Colors tees, but just in the standard fit version instead?  Because I prefer standard fit tees, but might try out a premium tee.  Just please don't try and fix for good what isn't broken

Taken from Nick's IG: "They are a nicer cotton fabric and the cut is slimmer & a little longer. The neck ribbing is also lower profile." 
Def sounds like the big pocket tee material...which is dope...I'll be copping for sure...it is a little bit longer but the fabric is dope

Did anyone else get the YG tee? Mine arrived today and it smelled pretty bad. It's currently airing out by my window. May have to wash it before I even wear it lol. 
Damn that sux...wtf did it smell like haha

Istagram: traytraxxx

March 26, 2014 @ 04:12 AM
David Dank

Honestly it smelled like burnt fish.. The homie @esedazee had the same problem so I'm not the only one. 

Instagram:@david_dank/@danky_dave

March 26, 2014 @ 04:15 AM
lovedmndlife

Honestly it smelled like burnt fish.. The homie @esedazee had the same problem so I'm not the only one. 
Wrapped too early from the press or something??

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

March 26, 2014 @ 04:21 AM
David Dank

Wrapped too early from the press or something??
That's exactly what I told the homie. It smells pretty bad tho. It's been sitting by my window for the past few hours. 

March 26, 2014 @ 04:24 AM
blakplague

No price change for these tees. I've actually been running blanks w/ our bottom tag of these premium tees for about two years, I prefer these than our standard tee, especially in warmer weather, they are much more comfortable.

Sounds interesting enough.
March 26, 2014 @ 04:35 AM
Demi Lovato

Sorry @tony don't wanna give a bad vibe on the new shirts. I just like the regular fit, but I'll def try a tee out and see how it goes
March 26, 2014 @ 04:42 AM
esedazee

shoutout to @davidank for having the same problem as me. Tee smelt bad af sprayed febreze and still smell bad lol. 
March 26, 2014 @ 04:43 AM
TONY.

Damn, sorry to hear about that. What color did you get? Sometimes certain colors have weird reactions with inks which causes a smell, especially on photo tees.

March 26, 2014 @ 04:55 AM
David Dank

Damn, sorry to hear about that. What color did you get? Sometimes certain colors have weird reactions with inks which causes a smell, especially on photo tees.
I got a black one bro. It's all good. Just airing it out. I gagged when I opened it haha. 

March 26, 2014 @ 04:59 AM
TONY.

I got a black one bro. It's all good. Just airing it out. I gagged when I opened it haha. 
It's happened to me before as well from multiple brands too, I know that smell, it's not pleasant.

March 26, 2014 @ 05:35 AM
livinhell

Id love to see some blank diamond tees with just the hem tag available for all of us, that would be dope. Standard fit tho. 
March 26, 2014 @ 05:38 AM
PinoyWonder

What up fam! Haven't been on here in a minute, what's good?
Hey what's up Nicholas. Just curious, do you wear supreme and what's your take on the le Bain hoodie?
March 26, 2014 @ 07:34 AM
BlackScale

Shoes are fire! Nice outfit.
Shut up you cocksucker. I can't wait to see you in these streets. I'm gonna fuck you up. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 26, 2014 @ 01:25 PM
dmnd626

What up mega ^^^

March 26, 2014 @ 03:44 PM
dmnd626

De la soul mixtape just dropped...I wonder when the collab is droppin

And mega and lups got beef??? Wtf

March 27, 2014 @ 12:18 AM
bradenjust

Shut up you cocksucker. I can't wait to see you in these streets. I'm gonna fuck you up. 
hahahaha this dude. Way to represent your brand in a positive manner man.

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

March 27, 2014 @ 06:03 AM
BlackScale

hahahaha this dude. Way to represent your brand in a positive manner man.
Positive? Does that even exist on Hypebeast? Y'all got it fucked up. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 27, 2014 @ 07:09 AM
dmnd626

Damn nick...The new sweats don't have drawstrings at the bottom??? I don't like the loose bottom on my sweats idk about u guys...The heaven and hell sweats should be standard for all sweats

March 27, 2014 @ 05:06 PM
dmnd626

These street brand owners don't respect hb memebers...your voice doesn't matter to them...I'll be back on the for the lifers but this whole site is bs...maybe 6 or 7 years ago the voices here mattered but not anymore...they look at us at the scum of streetwear...Uve been warned

March 27, 2014 @ 06:29 PM
YoungCorey

Damn nick...The new sweats don't have drawstrings at the bottom??? I don't like the loose bottom on my sweats idk about u guys...The heaven and hell sweats should be standard for all sweats
Yeah they have drawstrings at the bottom. The new sweats are buttery.

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax. |ABOVE AVERAGE APPAREL | @WEABOVEAVERAGE | WEABOVEAVERAGE.COM

March 27, 2014 @ 11:44 PM
Richboy 100 million

Lups doesn't act so hard without that moderator title

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

March 27, 2014 @ 11:56 PM
LUPS

This has nothing to do with Diamond. Take your useless comments to the black scale thread.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

March 28, 2014 @ 02:30 AM
livinhell

All 3 look real clean
March 28, 2014 @ 04:57 AM
blakplague

All 3 look real clean
Red looks legit.
March 28, 2014 @ 05:49 AM
#SupForSale

Anybody trying to cop some OG Diamond Collabs? cool
All size Large. Very good condition.
(From Top Left to Bottom Right)
Diamond x Crooks & Castles
Diamond x Collabo '06
Diamond x Black Scale '08
Diamond x Mighty Healthy '07 (Misprint on back)
Diamond x The Skateboard Mag '08
Diamond x La Coka Nostra '09

@SupForSale on Instagram.

Please login first to reply.