[DIAMOND SUPPLY CO.] - 2014 Official Discussion Thread

Mar 25, 2014 @ 09:04
http://thedesignfiles.net/2011/04/round-diamond-rugs-by-emma-elizabeth/

And I thought the simplicity rug was pricey, $4,500 for one of these 

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

Mar 25, 2014 @ 09:25
http://thedesignfiles.net/2011/04/round-diamond-rugs-by-emma-elizabeth/

And I thought the simplicity rug was pricey, $4,500 for one of these 
Hmm posted in 2011. I wonder. Simon they're made with "New Zealand" wool. You should support your country Simon. Also you should give me your rug.
Mar 25, 2014 @ 09:33
I'll be right thanks Matthew blushing

Mar 25, 2014 @ 09:37
I'll be right thanks Matthew 
Simon wheres you're patriotism at? 
I'm waiting for the Filmore rug to drop.
Mar 25, 2014 @ 09:54
New Zealand and Australia is like the US and Canada tongueface

Mar 25, 2014 @ 10:30
New Zealand and Australia is like the US and Canada 
Tell New Zealand to get a new flag. Eh maybe. The US and Canada are like frienemies or female friends with on-again-off-again relations. More than anything we like hating on each other.
Mar 25, 2014 @ 16:23
Fillmore rug? Any pics?
Mar 25, 2014 @ 18:59
price check on this shirt 10/10 condition never been worn (pic is from google btw ) been holding onto this one for a whillleee anyone interested gimme a pm tongueface
Mar 25, 2014 @ 19:02
That's my pic 

Mar 25, 2014 @ 19:11
Fillmore rug? Any pics?
They're dropping a pillow and blanket this year. So why wouldn't they drop a rug?
Mar 25, 2014 @ 21:52
That's my pic 
hahahahaha i bet he was about to try to scam someone.

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

Mar 25, 2014 @ 23:17
That's my pic 
hahahahaha i bet he was about to try to scam someone.
Simon let him use your pic for 20% of the profit lol.
Mar 25, 2014 @ 23:19
seems weird that if you had a pabst in 10/10 condition, why wouldnt you post a pic of your own T

Mar 25, 2014 @ 23:33
seems weird that if you had a pabst in 10/10 condition, why wouldnt you post a pic of your own T
Because he doesnt. Lol. Busted.
Mar 26, 2014 @ 00:54
same. if anyone has a link to a sz10 let me know.
Ebay is your best friend.
My "friend" Ebay be backstabbing me with those resell prices then lol
Mar 26, 2014 @ 02:28
Does anybody have a price estimate on them red joints dropping tomorrow?
Mar 26, 2014 @ 02:50
What up fam! Haven't been on here in a minute, what's good?
Mar 26, 2014 @ 02:56
Summer '14 drops in April. Our ONLINE SHOP and our FAIRFAX location will be carrying our new premium cut tees, these won't be available to our accounts, or any of those big doors (zumiez, pacsun, etc.):

Ha! This guy.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

Mar 26, 2014 @ 03:00
Good to see you back Nicksmokeyface

Mar 26, 2014 @ 03:05
I hope it's before or on April 18 that's when I'll be out there and I wanna pick up a few tees
Mar 26, 2014 @ 03:18
So is the premium cut a replacement for the black tag line?? The black tee looks dope...I hope it's the same material from the big pocket tees

Istagram: traytraxxx

Mar 26, 2014 @ 03:28
My bad for the double post but is the sizing changing on the tees or what will be different for the premium tees?
Mar 26, 2014 @ 03:28
Working on articles as usual. Whats up with your cuff-links?
Mar 26, 2014 @ 03:30
no not a scam just to lazy to take pics just wanted to get a price check for when i put on the bay and thought id give the real lifers who are lookin for it a heads up if they wanted it would neva scam smh
Mar 26, 2014 @ 03:30
Summer '14 drops in April. Our ONLINE SHOP and our FAIRFAX location will be carrying our new premium cut tees, these won't be available to our accounts, or any of those big doors (zumiez, pacsun, etc.):

Ha! This guy.
More info??? What makes them premium? 
Mar 26, 2014 @ 03:34

Ha! This guy.
More info??? What makes them premium? 
probably a slimmer cut. 
Mar 26, 2014 @ 03:36
Is the price changing on these "premium T's" ?

Mar 26, 2014 @ 03:36
Our ONLINE SHOP and our FAIRFAX location will be carrying our new premium cut tees, these won't be available to our accounts, or any of those big doors (zumiez, pacsun, etc.):
So are all of the tees going to be like that from now on or just for this Summer?  Like will Moose Limited, CCS, and other retailers be getting some the same graphics like the Hardware Heavyweights '14 and OG Script Colors tees, but just in the standard fit version instead?  Because I prefer standard fit tees, but might try out a premium tee.  Just please don't try and fix for good what isn't broken

Taken from Nick's IG: "They are a nicer cotton fabric and the cut is slimmer & a little longer. The neck ribbing is also lower profile." 
Mar 26, 2014 @ 03:37
Did anyone else get the YG tee? Mine arrived today and it smelled pretty bad. It's currently airing out by my window. May have to wash it before I even wear it lol. 

Instagram:@skateboard.dee

Mar 26, 2014 @ 03:39
Our ONLINE SHOP and our FAIRFAX location will be carrying our new premium cut tees, these won't be available to our accounts, or any of those big doors (zumiez, pacsun, etc.):
So are all of the tees going to be like that from now on or just for this Summer?  Like will Moose Limited, CCS, and other retailers be getting some the same graphics like the Hardware Heavyweights and OG Script Colors tees, but just in the standard fit version instead?  Because I prefer standard fit tees, but might try out a premium tee.  Just please don't fix what isn't broken
Im with chief and like the standard fitting better than slim

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.