[DIAMOND SUPPLY CO.] - 2014 Official Discussion Thread

March 06, 2014 @ 15:02:47 PM
just cracked open the navy one and the quality is great, I'd grab more if I had more $$$
thanks. good to know
March 06, 2014 @ 17:23:54 PM
Hi Tony,

My apology for making my first post about shipping, I know this forum isn't for shipping problems, but I have similar situation as Ryan above.

I ordered on February 15th and have not gotten a refund or tracking information/confirmation email. My order # is 100036684 and I am hoping you can help out. I emailed onlineshop@diamondsupplyco.com but they have not take any action to date.

Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated.
March 06, 2014 @ 20:02:50 PM
Hi Tony,

My apology for making my first post about shipping, I know this forum isn't for shipping problems, but I have similar situation as Ryan above.

I ordered on February 15th and have not gotten a refund or tracking information/confirmation email. My order # is 100036684 and I am hoping you can help out. I emailed onlineshop@diamondsupplyco.com but they have not take any action to date.

Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated.
I'll have on of our customer service reps take a look at it right now

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

March 06, 2014 @ 20:34:45 PM
Wow! Thanks Tony, I appreciate your help.
March 07, 2014 @ 01:52:03 AM
This forum is kinda dead. 
March 07, 2014 @ 03:33:04 AM
Are we getting a SXSW collab?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 07, 2014 @ 21:51:38 PM
Hypebeast is dead in general 
true except for the damn supreme thread lol

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 07, 2014 @ 23:46:56 PM
Hypebeast is dead in general 
true except for the damn supreme thread lol
@bradenjust check your pm's bro. 
March 08, 2014 @ 00:40:11 AM
^^

The Supreme thread is a joke and embarrassment to the whole Hypebeast community in itself
blushing

instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

March 08, 2014 @ 01:39:55 AM

March 08, 2014 @ 07:16:53 AM
March 08, 2014 @ 18:42:23 PM
Is that flannel for fall?
March 10, 2014 @ 03:01:13 AM
Damn it's REALLY dead around here. Lol. Diamond life part timers now? 

Instagram:@skateboard.dee

March 10, 2014 @ 03:09:26 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
We need a surprise collab to come out and bring the thread back, or maybe people shound start posting fits or have throwback thursdays of their classic diamond pieces. If nothing changes though, this thread will ultimately die.
March 10, 2014 @ 03:53:20 AM
Definitely that. This thread is so dead.. Nick should come on here to bring some attention/excitement in this. Let us true lifers know what's coming up. Idk.. Lol something's gotta jump start shit again. 

March 10, 2014 @ 04:20:55 AM
Hopefully it starts poppin again soon, I'll have to start revisiting the old threads again some good shit in those 08-11 threads. I've been flicking through the old design contest from 2011, it goes a quite a few pages either way from here
http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/144472/page/190 well done again to goldandsacks for winning that contest

March 10, 2014 @ 05:40:18 AM
Not gonna lie wish nick did more of the old stuff such as dropping something dope on Thursday. Needs to get back to those old designs wouldn't mind 2-3 tee over 20+
March 10, 2014 @ 06:47:27 AM
We need a surprise collab to come out and bring the thread back, or maybe people shound start posting fits or have throwback thursdays of their classic diamond pieces. If nothing changes though, this thread will ultimately die.
Im with koreyhines1. To keep the thread moving at a slow time some fit pics or retro heat pics would atleast give a little inspiration. @Lovedmndlife and @blakplague be easy tho on murdering ppl with old heat pics haha. 

It sucks bc it seems like even tony corey and Nick have kind of abandoned this thread

Yo can any of you guys comment on the fit on the bucket hats?  Im looking to grab the frog camo one but just looking for some insight. I know some brands run big/small ect. 

Also has anyone copped hoodies off mltd or ccs?  I know zumiez gets dif fleece bc its been said but do all sites get that bang bang stuff or do they get custom fleece too? Ive only copped tees off them in the past. 
March 10, 2014 @ 06:53:29 AM

Wavez is dope...had some dope designs...should of put those out

Istagram: traytraxxx

March 10, 2014 @ 06:53:48 AM
I got a cpl pieces to move for the low too if anyones interested.
White archangel hoodie xl
Gray woven jaspers 12
Yellow fairfax natives palms L
Excellence vvs tank xl
Country club white L
All ds 
Pm me if any of tou guys need
March 10, 2014 @ 06:54:53 AM

Wavez is dope...had some dope designs...should of put those out
All of these designs are crack 
March 10, 2014 @ 07:21:31 AM
I'd love to post up some of my old heat but I'm living at my parents while our reno's are going on, I'll definetly be posting a pic of my simplicity rug when it arrives  and yeah there were some interesting designs in those contests, waves was on fire with his designs 

March 10, 2014 @ 07:51:08 AM
I'd love to post up some of my old heat but I'm living at my parents while our reno's are going on, I'll definetly be posting a pic of my simplicity rug when it arrives 
You finally copped the rugged?

Im with koreyhines1. To keep the thread moving at a slow time some fit pics or retro heat pics would atleast give a little inspiration. @Lovedmndlife and @blakplague be easy tho on murdering ppl with old heat pics haha. 

It sucks bc it seems like even tony corey and Nick have kind of abandoned this thread

Yo can any of you guys comment on the fit on the bucket hats?  Im looking to grab the frog camo one but just looking for some insight. I know some brands run big/small ect. 

Also has anyone copped hoodies off mltd or ccs?  I know zumiez gets dif fleece bc its been said but do all sites get that bang bang stuff or do they get custom fleece too? Ive only copped tees off them in the past. 
Man HB is dead in general, it isn't what it used to be. Most of the brands on here are either past their prime or just uninspired. Well it seems like they're only going to get on when new drops are approaching, kind of sad really.  

Currently I'm looking to get a Huf x Diamond varsity jacket. I may post a pic of my Diamond lambskin jacket, it aging nicely. Also thinking of writing a piece on the dunk high.

Whats everyone looking for these days?
March 10, 2014 @ 07:53:57 AM
Yup finally copped the rug, it should look good in our place after all the work we are having done to the place 

March 10, 2014 @ 08:01:39 AM
I'm looking for a Fillmore lions tee size large any color. Super hard to find these days. Anyone wanna part with one?

Edit: NO black tag lol. I'm against that VVS garbage. 

March 10, 2014 @ 08:07:30 AM
Not sure if you're on Facebook David but if you are join the dmnd group, I can't remember Stephens HB name 

March 10, 2014 @ 08:14:11 AM
I'm looking for a Fillmore lions tee size large any color. Super hard to find these days. Anyone wanna part with one?

Edit: NO black tag lol. I'm against that VVS garbage. 
I think there was one on ebay a few days ago. Or what OZ Man said, check the FB dmnd group.
March 10, 2014 @ 08:23:32 AM
Not sure if you're on Facebook David but if you are join the dmnd group, I can't remember Stephens HB name 
I'm on Facebook but not in the group. Gonna join right now. That dudes name is Sjohnnn or some shit like that. Wants more than $100.00 for the tee. Kinda reluctant to pay that much for any tee. It's not supreme after all and diamonds value has gone down a lot as far as resell. Hard to move things these days. 

And I only mention supreme cause the hypebeasts go crazy for that shit and pay a lot of money for it. Fuck supreme. 

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x