March 16, 2014 @ 09:24 PM
Demi Lovato

Yea Corey is dope super cool when I went, I'm planning to go again next month, hopefully the coachella tee is still happening
March 16, 2014 @ 11:33 PM
Norrin Radd

Premier has both red and black Jaspers.

http://www.thepremierstore.com/news_detail.cfm?ID=3197

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

March 17, 2014 @ 12:04 AM
blakplague

I don't think they take time on the women's line because I haven't seen any dope designs just for them vs guys always getting the good stuff, but I always see females wearing mens crews and tees more often then women's.

Yea blakplague I hope so. Plus didn't nick have like nonstop collabs around the same time last year
Yea. Well last year was their 15th anniversary, I'd say that would explain all the collabs they had. Maybe Diamond is just trying to catch a breather after so many collabs.
March 17, 2014 @ 12:52 AM
YoungCorey

@dc_dmnd @supream thanks guys I enjoy meeting all of you. 

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax. |ABOVE AVERAGE APPAREL | @WEABOVEAVERAGE | WEABOVEAVERAGE.COM

March 17, 2014 @ 01:06 AM
blakplague

Has anyone copped the newer Diamond pillows?
This one was their first pillow. Great quality pillow, The newer ones feel cheaper.

March 17, 2014 @ 02:41 AM
livinhell

I don't think they take time on the women's line because I haven't seen any dope designs just for them vs guys always getting the good stuff, but I always see females wearing mens crews and tees more often then women's.

Yea blakplague I hope so. Plus didn't nick have like nonstop collabs around the same time last year
Yea. Well last year was their 15th anniversary, I'd say that would explain all the collabs they had. Maybe Diamond is just trying to catch a breather after so many collabs.
I dont know, none of the collabs really aknowledged that it was the 15th aniv. And i dont think theyre trying to catch a breather. We're sitting back looking for a collab but im sure if you ask cats at diamond theyll say they just came off the disney chick, nike, and sxsw. I think the line in general is starting to target a younger crowd.  Which is fine, im not hating im just sitting back waiting for some heat. 

Even the de la collab. Im a little leary of bc when i think of de la i think of those phsychadelic art works. I mean what could they really do? Hopefully nick will surprise. Anyone looking at any of the summer grs?  Feel like i might have to cop that captain/anchor snapback. #cruise life. Haha 
March 17, 2014 @ 02:43 AM
livinhell

@blak i have one of the newer pillows. Its tiff, its been sitting on my couch for about 6 mnths and its holding up pretty well. One side is suede and it hasnt really got any color transfer on it. 
March 17, 2014 @ 06:03 AM
koreyhines1

just a question for thehoodie fitting, i ordered a small, but im 5-5 to 5-6 and about 112 pounds. will it fit alright?
March 17, 2014 @ 06:26 AM
Apex

If you like your fits tighter, then yeah. Personally I would have gone medium if i were you. ^
March 17, 2014 @ 06:29 AM
koreyhines1

alright thanks
March 17, 2014 @ 02:26 PM
koreyhines1

Just in case anyone's interested, 2 of the original henley's that were sold out are up on the diamond store in all sizes right now.
March 17, 2014 @ 03:54 PM
Cold World

XL Homies, get it in real quick!http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215167
March 17, 2014 @ 03:54 PM
Cold World

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215167 XL Homies, get it in real quick!
March 17, 2014 @ 04:15 PM
David Dank

If only those were a large! Lol. I've been wanting that just fuckin do it tee for a while. 

Instagram:@david_dank/@danky_dave

March 17, 2014 @ 05:31 PM
Cold World

If only those were a large! Lol. I've been wanting that just fuckin do it tee for a while. 
Shrink it! Haha. Just kiddin
March 17, 2014 @ 05:31 PM
Cold World

Shrink it! Haha. Just kiddin
March 17, 2014 @ 08:48 PM
bchronic

Yg collab weak

INSTAGRAM / TWITTER: Bchronic

March 17, 2014 @ 09:03 PM
howfly

lmfao this brand fucking sux

instagram _burri

March 17, 2014 @ 09:34 PM
DarkGrapes

Is Diamond's first artist collab of 2014 really with YG? And did Nick literally just take the dude's album cover and add the word Diamond before Life? LMAO! After the Diamond "Shirt on a shirt" design, anyone who's claiming Nick is running out of ideas has ample evidence.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

March 17, 2014 @ 09:39 PM
lovedmndlife

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

March 17, 2014 @ 09:43 PM
DarkGrapes

^ I'm sure it took Nick days, or even weeks, to come up with that design! SMH....

What do you think about the collab, Simon?

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

March 17, 2014 @ 09:46 PM
lovedmndlife

^ I'm sure it took Nick days, or even weeks, to come up with that design! SMH....

Not feeling it at all

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

March 17, 2014 @ 10:33 PM
Demi Lovato

First collab was with cliche then nike, but as an actual shirt collab this is not even trying, hope there's better collab later on
March 18, 2014 @ 01:13 AM
bubbi

just a question for thehoodie fitting, i ordered a small, but im 5-5 to 5-6 and about 112 pounds. will it fit alright?
im 5'6 5'7 the fit of medium for me is too lengthy, but if you like that fit go for it. but i go small 
March 18, 2014 @ 01:14 AM
Richboy 100 million

Is Diamond's first artist collab of 2014 really with YG? And did Nick literally just take the dude's album cover and add the word Diamond before Life? LMAO! After the Diamond "Shirt on a shirt" design, anyone who's claiming Nick is running out of ideas has ample evidence.
dont worry bro Lups about to get that tatted 

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

March 18, 2014 @ 03:12 AM
koreyhines1

im 5'6 5'7 the fit of medium for me is too lengthy, but if you like that fit go for it. but i go small 
that's what i figured. the ben baller x little cutty hoodie i got in medium as well as my diamond certified crewneck. too baggy for my liking. t shirts i go medium on.
March 18, 2014 @ 03:52 AM
bill burr

either im old or out of touch but i had to look this guy up YG up lol ill be passing
really waiting on this prolly gonna be while tho

P...livin the life that of diamonds and guns!...........lets go nick dont mess this one up

da la soul shit could be sick too tho
March 18, 2014 @ 04:38 AM
blakplague

I dont know, none of the collabs really aknowledged that it was the 15th aniv. And i dont think theyre trying to catch a breather. We're sitting back looking for a collab but im sure if you ask cats at diamond theyll say they just came off the disney chick, nike, and sxsw. I think the line in general is starting to target a younger crowd.  Which is fine, im not hating im just sitting back waiting for some heat. 

Even the de la collab. Im a little leary of bc when i think of de la i think of those phsychadelic art works. I mean what could they really do? Hopefully nick will surprise. Anyone looking at any of the summer grs?  Feel like i might have to cop that captain/anchor snapback. #cruise life. Haha 
Truth. I know those collabs didn't celebrate Diamond's 15th anniversary. But look at the amount of collabs they did, if anything I think Diamond was doing so many collabs so people would be tabs on the brands, and perhaps inadvertently figure out it was their 15th anniversary in 2013. Well So far the Nike collab has been their biggest release, the rings too. Supposedly Diamond SF is opening this year, so theres that, also their next shoe collab. I don't think they're trying to target little kids, I mean they've done stuff like the Disney collab before. Like VVS and the Cassie collabs. I guess they just want to have a different image for their PacSun stuff.

I feel like the De La collab is more of a Grizzly thing. I'm sure Nick listened to their music in the 90s, but yea. I envision tie dye maybe? Or at least really bright colors.

@blak i have one of the newer pillows. Its tiff, its been sitting on my couch for about 6 mnths and its holding up pretty well. One side is suede and it hasnt really got any color transfer on it. 
Aight. I think the "leather" on the newer pillows is PU, also they look puffier.
March 18, 2014 @ 04:44 AM
blakplague

Not feeling it at all
Diamond's been doing those kinds of designs. Mac Miller's Blue Slide Park, Cassie's Roackabyebaby, or Iron Maiden's Number of the Beast. But yea, I've never really liked those type of designs. 
March 18, 2014 @ 06:37 AM
livinhell

@blakplague good call on de la being sort of a griizly collab. The colors and the whole style fit that image. 

@koolkeith yeah waiting on that prodigy joint for a minute now. I hope its on point. 

Not really feeling the yg collab but i can dig the lack of 'hype' with it. Just a one day notice. Id like to see more stuff drop like that. 

Please login first to reply.