Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 10, 2014 @ 08:07 AM
lovedmndlife

Not sure if you're on Facebook David but if you are join the dmnd group, I can't remember Stephens HB name 

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

March 10, 2014 @ 08:14 AM
blakplague

I'm looking for a Fillmore lions tee size large any color. Super hard to find these days. Anyone wanna part with one?

Edit: NO black tag lol. I'm against that VVS garbage. 
I think there was one on ebay a few days ago. Or what OZ Man said, check the FB dmnd group.
March 10, 2014 @ 08:23 AM
David Dank

Not sure if you're on Facebook David but if you are join the dmnd group, I can't remember Stephens HB name 
I'm on Facebook but not in the group. Gonna join right now. That dudes name is Sjohnnn or some shit like that. Wants more than $100.00 for the tee. Kinda reluctant to pay that much for any tee. It's not supreme after all and diamonds value has gone down a lot as far as resell. Hard to move things these days. 

And I only mention supreme cause the hypebeasts go crazy for that shit and pay a lot of money for it. Fuck supreme. 

Instagram:@david_dank/@danky_dave

March 10, 2014 @ 09:42 AM
livinhell

I'd love to post up some of my old heat but I'm living at my parents while our reno's are going on, I'll definetly be posting a pic of my simplicity rug when it arrives  and yeah there were some interesting designs in those contests, waves was on fire with his designs 
Sell me some of those gems to help pay for your renos?????? Lol. Just playin bro i know your not trying to move any of.em haha
March 10, 2014 @ 10:21 AM
lovedmndlife

Large pabst on the bay, don't sleep

March 10, 2014 @ 02:33 PM
Demi Lovato

Yup finally copped the rug, it should look good in our place after all the work we are having done to the place 
Def come thru with pics
March 10, 2014 @ 06:18 PM
TONY.

BLACK DIAMOND Jaspers drop this Friday. Who's swooping?: http://www.diamondsupplyco.com/diamondlife/2014/03/07/black-diamond-ibn-jasper-release/

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

March 10, 2014 @ 08:49 PM
blakplague

BLACK DIAMOND Jaspers drop this Friday. Who's swooping?: http://www.diamondsupplyco.com/diamondlife/2014/03/07/black-diamond-ibn-jasper-release/
Ha, called it.
March 10, 2014 @ 11:38 PM
Cold World

I'm on Facebook but not in the group. Gonna join right now. That dudes name is Sjohnnn or some shit like that. Wants more than $100.00 for the tee. Kinda reluctant to pay that much for any tee. It's not supreme after all and diamonds value has gone down a lot as far as resell. Hard to move things these days. 

And I only mention supreme cause the hypebeasts go crazy for that shit and pay a lot of money for it. Fuck supreme. 

ANYONE who pays $100 or more for a tee shirt is straight retarded and needs to be kicked in the head
That kid is a clown. Waste of time.
March 10, 2014 @ 11:46 PM
bill burr

so the bruce lee and jfk tee you were tryin to sell in the supreme thread were for resell then?
March 10, 2014 @ 11:51 PM
livinhell

ANYONE who pays $100 or more for a tee shirt
is straight retarded and needs to be kicked in the head

I think clothes are worth what the buyer is willing to pay. Personally i wouldnt pay 100 for the lions tee but theres other tees i would. If theres a piece ive been hunting for yrs and i come across it ds id drop 100 on it. Im pretty sure alot of ppl would drop that on one of their grails. Just my 2 cents. 
March 11, 2014 @ 12:11 AM
David Dank

so the bruce lee and jfk tee you were tryin to sell in the supreme thread were for resell then?
Yeah. Sold them tho 

Instagram:@david_dank/@danky_dave

March 11, 2014 @ 02:17 AM
blakplague

Yup finally copped the rug, it should look good in our place after all the work we are having done to the place 
I kinda want to get the chairs haha.
March 11, 2014 @ 02:55 AM
lovedmndlife

I kinda want to get the chairs haha.
suprised

March 11, 2014 @ 03:26 AM
koreyhines1

Damn it's REALLY dead around here. Lol. Diamond life part timers now? 
We need a surprise collab to come out and bring the thread back, or maybe people shound start posting fits or have throwback thursdays of their classic diamond pieces. If nothing changes though, this thread will ultimately die.
Im with koreyhines1. To keep the thread moving at a slow time some fit pics or retro heat pics would atleast give a little inspiration. @Lovedmndlife and @blakplague be easy tho on murdering ppl with old heat pics haha. 

It sucks bc it seems like even tony corey and Nick have kind of abandoned this thread

Yo can any of you guys comment on the fit on the bucket hats?  Im looking to grab the frog camo one but just looking for some insight. I know some brands run big/small ect. 

Also has anyone copped hoodies off mltd or ccs?  I know zumiez gets dif fleece bc its been said but do all sites get that bang bang stuff or do they get custom fleece too? Ive only copped tees off them in the past. 
i have. the fleece seems to be the same type for zumiez.
March 11, 2014 @ 04:02 AM
koreyhines1

tomorrow i'll post my fit of the day.
March 11, 2014 @ 04:23 AM
Demi Lovato

My most recent cops since October.

From left to right.
Def jam
Demon champagne
Harrasment
Smokers club pt 1
Thrasher collab 2012 & 2013
Fairfax natives palm tree girl
My 2nd heineken
Pretty sweet collab
Wiz collab/Pittsburgh diamonds
Demon supply co
Undftd collab L/S
Diamond dunk highs
March 11, 2014 @ 04:46 AM
blakplague

Honestly OZ Man its not too bad. Diamond's execution of the chair is pretty decent. It would look good next to your rug haha. I just wish the hue of the chair looked more vivid. I think thats what holds the chair back the most from being a must cop. 

What does everyone think about the Diamond Modernica chair?
March 11, 2014 @ 04:48 AM
blakplague

From left to right.

Def jam

Demon champagne

Harrasment

Smokers club pt 1

My 2nd heineken

Pretty sweet collab

Demon supply co

Undftd collab L/S

Diamond dunk highs
Nice cops dude.
March 11, 2014 @ 04:57 AM
Demi Lovato

Thank man, as for the chairs 1 or 2 of them with the rug would look nice but the price does kill it for me. 

Anyone know when the hippie flip tees drop would be fun for the summer
March 11, 2014 @ 04:57 AM
lovedmndlife

Looking good @supream cool

March 11, 2014 @ 05:05 AM
Demi Lovato

Looking good @supream 
Thanks man, no where near your collection tho 
March 11, 2014 @ 05:05 AM
koreyhines1

From left to right.

Def jam

Demon champagne

Harrasment

Smokers club pt 1

My 2nd heineken

Pretty sweet collab

Demon supply co

Undftd collab L/S

Diamond dunk highs
nice cops man. some gems for sure.
March 11, 2014 @ 05:06 AM
livinhell

Nice @supream
March 11, 2014 @ 05:07 AM
koreyhines1

From left to right.

Def jam

Demon champagne

Harrasment

Smokers club pt 1

My 2nd heineken

Pretty sweet collab

Demon supply co

Undftd collab L/S

Diamond dunk highs
nice cops man. some gems for sure.
March 11, 2014 @ 05:08 AM
livinhell

What does everyone think about the Diamond Modernica chair?

Im diggin the chair more than the rug. I would def cop but it doesnt go with any of my color scheme at the crib 
March 11, 2014 @ 05:52 AM
Demi Lovato

Can anyone help me build a skateboard such help me with choosing which kinda things such as wheels, trucks etc etc?
March 11, 2014 @ 06:05 AM
chiefr007

Check your pm's blak
March 11, 2014 @ 06:12 AM
blakplague

Check your pm's blak
I already pm'd you earlier. Thanks bro.
March 11, 2014 @ 06:41 AM
chiefr007

Check your pm's blak
I already pm'd you earlier. Thanks bro.
Ah ok I must've not seen it, but I got it now.  No prob