May 8, 2014 @ 07:58 PM
Czarcasm

Simple fit.
I noticed collar on taxi driver is different from bogo, a little tighter
I can tell you ain't from Compton nigga
May 8, 2014 @ 08:08 PM
noitazicartssoahc

I fkin love @czarcasm ^^^ lmao

My team Supreme, stay clean. QUEENS get the money.

May 8, 2014 @ 08:19 PM
flicyourbic

lol @ posting your fit with all your clothes on the group

post a fit wearing it you fools
post one dakota fanning
May 8, 2014 @ 08:22 PM
Brownsupremacist

Simple fit.
I can tell you ain't from Compton nigga
How so?
May 8, 2014 @ 08:23 PM
fyuur

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

May 8, 2014 @ 08:26 PM
hick

Aiight fellas, bout to head out to SupNY for the lunch break, let ya know wassup in a few. 
we already know "wassup" lol the store is probably dead as shit or filled with pre teens browsing with no money.
LOL wrong. Had a bunch of diversity today for the brief moment I was in. The dude at the register was rocking the black Boris Amazon raglan, looked nice as shit in person. He's also my size (5'9") and said it was an XL...but it looked practically perfect. Makes me think these run small.

Anyhow, managed to cop the black Boris slave raglan and let me tell you, nothing like jersey material at all, very soft, very nice. I'm happy with my decision...plus minus $10 for avoiding shipping  and 6 stickers (2 taxi) haa. 

All croc strap camps were still on the rack in store, they have shitloads of em. Prolly go back and scoop one up over the weekend. They even put back coins camps in all colors. Them radioactive joints been sittin in there so long the symbols have shed tears lol. 

Lion crest polos are very clean indeed, especially in person but the mint c/w is a lot more pale in person.
Tha-tha-tha-that-that that's all folks.

so you liked your first time in the store
May 8, 2014 @ 08:30 PM
noitazicartssoahc

Aiight fellas, bout to head out to SupNY for the lunch break, let ya know wassup in a few. 
we already know "wassup" lol the store is probably dead as shit or filled with pre teens browsing with no money.
LOL wrong. Had a bunch of diversity today for the brief moment I was in. The dude at the register was rocking the black Boris Amazon raglan, looked nice as shit in person. He's also my size (5'9") and said it was an XL...but it looked practically perfect. Makes me think these run small.

Anyhow, managed to cop the black Boris slave raglan and let me tell you, nothing like jersey material at all, very soft, very nice. I'm happy with my decision...plus minus $10 for avoiding shipping  and 6 stickers (2 taxi) haa. 

All croc strap camps were still on the rack in store, they have shitloads of em. Prolly go back and scoop one up over the weekend. They even put back coins camps in all colors. Them radioactive joints been sittin in there so long the symbols have shed tears lol. 

Lion crest polos are very clean indeed, especially in person but the mint c/w is a lot more pale in person.

Lol, try again.

May 8, 2014 @ 08:32 PM
yeahbutstill

Simple fit.
size?

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

May 8, 2014 @ 08:35 PM
Brownsupremacist

Simple fit.
size?
Xl
May 8, 2014 @ 08:35 PM
hick

Lol, try again.
well, you seem to think that jersey material is some kind of brand new garment...and that the online store would be any different than the brick and mortar

youre surprised that the employees wear the merchandise and that all of the boris shit sitting is "diversity"

its thursday and you went in at "lunch time"...meaning there's no line, no wait

thinking you special cuz you got inside on drop day lolol
May 8, 2014 @ 08:38 PM
feeltheswift

"Funny how some people who don't think twice about dropping $40 on a T-shirt or $250 on a pair of sneakers will balk at $118 for a button-up."

lol
different priorities with different pieces of clothing.  I don't see the problem
May 8, 2014 @ 08:38 PM
beeezus

.... and ship. 
May 8, 2014 @ 08:50 PM
Supremeswagboi

Bout to post fit pics of the boris raglan !
May 8, 2014 @ 08:54 PM
noitazicartssoahc

Lol, try again.
well, you seem to think that jersey material is some kind of brand new garment...and that the online store would be any different than the brick and mortar

youre surprised that the employees wear the merchandise and that all of the boris shit sitting is "diversity"

Bro I get scrutinized on the daily for defending myself and yada yada but are u kidding me? Literally NONE of what you said is accurate and once again is based on assumptions. 

I own football jerseys, basketball jersey, soccer jerseys, etc... none of those have similar material as the Boris raglan is so I just found it strange as to why it was being referred to as 'jersey material'

And in fact, the actual store is MUCH different from online homie....more selection, shit still sitting from previous drop weeks, shit that's sold out online you can - for the most part - still find in store in your desired size. Regardless though there was no way for you to come to the conclusion that I view online and in person differently (although I do).

Who said I was surprised that the employees wear Supreme merchandise? Seriously, who? All I did was use him as an example of how the Boris raglan might fit...AND when I mentioned diversity I meant it as in the people that were in the store at the time I was there (mid 30s, few youngsters, some skaters, some in business attire) simply to point out that Gawdie's assumption of who would be in that store was wrong.

I work in the financial district, Prince street is 5 stops away from me, I can manage to go down there during my lunch break. Who cares about the line or wait, there was none as you said. 

Lastly, this was a really, really un-hype drop...nothing to feel special about. 

If you actually read my posts instead of responding just to try to diss me every time you see my name, you might actually be able to logically deduce that what you're about to write in response to my posts actually makes ZERO sense. Get off my case.

EDIT: I tried my ultimate best to refrain from using foul language and retaliating in a very inhumane manner as I have done in the past. To my surprise, I succeeded. 

May 8, 2014 @ 08:57 PM
hick

Lol, try again.

Bro I get scrutinized on the daily for defending myself and yada yada but are u kidding me? Literally NONE of what you said is accurate and once again is based on assumptions. 

I own football jerseys, basketball jersey, soccer jerseys, etc... none of those have similar material as the Boris raglan is so I just found it strange as to why it was being referred to as 'jersey material'

And in fact, the actual store is MUCH different from online homie....more selection, shit still sitting from previous drop weeks, shit that's sold out online you can - for the most part - still find in store in your desired size. Regardless though there was no way for you to come to the conclusion that I view online and in person differently (although I do).

Who said I was surprised that the employees wear Supreme merchandise? Seriously, who? All I did was use him as an example of how the Boris raglan might fit...AND when I mentioned diversity I meant it as in the people that were in the store at the time I was there (mid 30s, few youngsters, some skaters, some in business attire) simply to point out that Gawdie's assumption of who would be in that store was wrong.

I work in the financial district, Prince street is 5 stops away from me, I can manage to go down there during my lunch break. Who cares about the line or wait, there was none as you said. 

If you actually read my posts instead of responding just to try to diss me every time you see my name, you might actually be able to logically deduce that what you're about to write in response to my posts actually makes ZERO sense. Get off my case.

jersey cotton you hoe...not the sports jersey, you cum drinker

and stop explaining how supreme drops their shit...this is not news to this thread
May 8, 2014 @ 09:00 PM
Supremeswagboi

ok ok ok ok
May 8, 2014 @ 09:00 PM
noitazicartssoahc

Lol, try again.

jersey cotton you hoe...not the sports jersey, you cum drinker

and stop explaining how supreme drops their shit...this is not news to this thread
Yo guys seriously can anyone help me understand this dude's thought processes?
I just disproved every single you (hick) said and you respond with something with even less sense? 

May 8, 2014 @ 09:06 PM
joseph_squared

^^trying to hard bruh
May 8, 2014 @ 09:07 PM
beeezus

This season has especially been garbage.

May 8, 2014 @ 09:08 PM
YK

booty tee fit pic will happen once it comes in

dont wory

dakota fanning will come thru

where the azn girls at

May 8, 2014 @ 09:09 PM
sup.ldn

why do some dudes wear supreme with anything they find in their closet and think it will automatically look good? Smh u still gotta have style

"if u aint talkin money i dont wanna talk"

May 8, 2014 @ 09:13 PM
Supremeswagboi

ok i was lying i don goofed
May 8, 2014 @ 09:21 PM
allmonkeysloveme

linen camp cap restock
May 8, 2014 @ 10:00 PM
copperhead

Copped another Boris Amazon for $110 shipped.  COMIC CON HERE I CUM
May 8, 2014 @ 10:00 PM
copperhead

Copped another Boris Amazon for $110 shipped.  COMIC CON HERE I CUM
May 8, 2014 @ 10:02 PM
paulywalnuts

if you copped anything today that wasn't the mini check shirt i feel bad for you

i master bait from time to time

May 8, 2014 @ 10:26 PM
xafriaf

This season has especially been garbage.

How has this season been bad lol? I'll admit the initial collection was a bit mediocre, but the collabs have brought some good stuff. Ss14 is the best season in a while lol
May 8, 2014 @ 10:36 PM
cholo

Thirsting for summer tees
May 8, 2014 @ 10:44 PM
sharkin

if you copped anything today that wasn't the mini check shirt i feel bad for you
same but TJ Maxx

WORLD CUP CHAMP 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

May 8, 2014 @ 10:50 PM
toilet

Y'all like my Supreme X YMCMB tee! This is a grail bruh

oh yeah add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khiem.t.le.1
im guessing the slender man reincarnate pulled yo bitch and now you salty tryna defamate his skinny character?

Please login first to reply.