FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
May 6, 2014 @ 02:42 AM
cholo

when does the season end?
ss=feb-jun
fw=august-december

Shout out to all the pear.

May 6, 2014 @ 02:43 AM
kingsrule4ever

Back in this bitch

shout out to the mod who banned my two other accounts that were at 3000 POSTS
You'll be right around 3k this month. We believe in you.

IG: kingsrule4ever

May 6, 2014 @ 02:48 AM
May 6, 2014 @ 02:49 AM
paulywalnuts

Navy Floral just came in...brunch wit the bae

You look super stressed like you're about to drink some poison holdin that wine glass like a 4-year old. Next time don't try so hard.
he's a huge Siouxsie and the Banshees fan 

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

May 6, 2014 @ 02:52 AM
pachenko235_v2

I guess nobody wants to see that heat 
b u ain't got shit
more heat than you can imagine

Do you know who i am bitch

Motherfucking redwall 
Why did you even come back?
May 6, 2014 @ 02:55 AM
zbbvhc

when does the season end?
ss=feb-jun
fw=august-december
thanks
May 6, 2014 @ 02:55 AM
forshy

everytime I see comments about box logo tee I get sad. why did try for white, and why did I think the transaction was complete when I hit process payment.sad
May 6, 2014 @ 02:57 AM
cholo

everytime I see comments about box logo tee I get sad. why did try for white, and why did I think the transaction was complete when I hit process payment.
cause you a noobie

Shout out to all the pear.

May 6, 2014 @ 03:00 AM
goldANDsacks

now when i see this, i think of supreme
May 6, 2014 @ 03:03 AM
paulywalnuts

anyone have experience with taped seams peeling off?  recently purchased a wet weather parka and feel misled about the extent that the tape has peeled and is drooping off in some parts...maybe up to 25% is in less than ideal condition...superglue is working but it's labor intensive and a tedious process to glue the tape back on the seams by hand...
anyone had this problem?  suggestions?  

May 6, 2014 @ 03:05 AM
goldANDsacks

everytime I see comments about box logo tee I get sad. why did try for white, and why did I think the transaction was complete when I hit process payment.
it's ok. i didn't get a box logo tee either. fuck that guy who got two. you and i could probably beat him in a 2 on 1 and rob him of his bogos though. i bet that'd be pretty easy. but they're grey bogos, not white. so i guess that's fair.  
May 6, 2014 @ 03:10 AM
goldANDsacks

anyone have experience with taped seams peeling off?  recently purchased a wet weather parka and feel misled about the extent that the tape has peeled and is drooping off in some parts...maybe up to 25% is in less than ideal condition...superglue is working but it's labor intensive and a tedious process to glue the tape back on the seams by hand...
there are little kids in china who have to sit there all day gluing tape back on the seams by hand. they're not allowed to complain. they don't have a dumb little webforum to whine and complain. they have nothing. nothing but gluing tape back on the seams by hand. they work in poor conditions for pennies so that their family won't die. plus, you're disrespecting their craftsmanship. that's fucked up. they're little kids for crying out loud. just suck it up and glue that shit.  
May 6, 2014 @ 03:18 AM
goldANDsacks

I'm king around these here parts of the forum
Shark is king here
I'm the new sheriff in this here forum
We shall see but seriously who's trying to see my collection
by "collection" he means...
May 6, 2014 @ 03:20 AM
jessieevangel

Worth the long ass wait because they sent me an extra one by mistake...

nah
u just photocopied your order reciept
Nah 

May 6, 2014 @ 03:24 AM
epaR

man these past fit pics get more hate than mine
May 6, 2014 @ 03:38 AM
goldANDsacks

now when i see this, i think of supreme
Funny, because Supreme didn't make the artwork or have anything to do with the songs. If they put the Mona Lisa on a Nike shoe, would you think of Nike when you saw the painting?
yeah probably. i mean, if it was thrown in my face as much as the supreme stuff.
May 6, 2014 @ 03:39 AM
fyuur

nah
Nah 

nah
u just photoshopped the numbers

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

May 6, 2014 @ 03:48 AM
paulywalnuts

there are little kids in china who have to sit there all day gluing tape back on the seams by hand. they're not allowed to complain. they don't have a dumb little webforum to whine and complain. they have nothing. nothing but gluing tape back on the seams by hand. they work in poor conditions for pennies so that their family won't die. plus, you're disrespecting their craftsmanship. that's fucked up. they're little kids for crying out loud. just suck it up and glue that shit.  
lol 
the lesson here for me is i'm done buying shit thats less than deadstock or 10/10 sight unseen.  

May 6, 2014 @ 03:58 AM
Nyc93

lol 
the lesson here for me is i'm done buying shit thats less than deadstock or 10/10 sight unseen.  
If dude was dishonest bout condition do NOT hesitate to file a claim you should not be responsible for that 

For Sale KRS tee- Black M, and L . Grey M, and L. White M S logo snap- 2navy, 1olive, 3white text7189098317 4 price or dm

May 6, 2014 @ 03:59 AM
MF Gooze

nah
Nah 

nah
Nah, I looked them up so I could go rob his ass but it doesn't give me his address... my only lead is EVANGELISTA, but he lives in Cali so it might be tough to find that broad.
May 6, 2014 @ 04:24 AM
pachenko235_v2

nah
Nah 

nah
Nah, I looked them up so I could go rob his ass but it doesn't give me his address... my only lead is EVANGELISTA, but he lives in Cali so it might be tough to find that broad.
Ip lookup his username/posts and you'll find him
May 6, 2014 @ 04:25 AM
pachenko235_v2

Got pics? Curious to see how it looks
May 6, 2014 @ 04:37 AM
SuePreme

there is something about both collars that just screams FAKE
May 6, 2014 @ 04:45 AM
yeahbutstill

Box logo towel would be dope
check ebay

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

May 6, 2014 @ 04:47 AM
vastaire

feelin like i missed out on black kung fu jacket 
May 6, 2014 @ 04:55 AM
paulywalnuts

lol 
If dude was dishonest bout condition do NOT hesitate to file a claim you should not be responsible for that 
i guess i just got what i paid for.  he told me there was some peeling, provided a picture too.  so it wasn't a lie.  had i known it was that bad, i would have offered maybe $50-75 less.  the only thing that was straight up false was that the jacket still smelled new.  yeah....sure...

May 6, 2014 @ 04:57 AM
reeser

Navy Floral just came in...brunch wit the bae

You look super stressed like you're about to drink some poison holdin that wine glass like a 4-year old. Next time don't try so hard.
bruh why you looking at shit from 10 pages back. we already talked shit on his fit and moved on, no need to beat a dead horse.
May 6, 2014 @ 05:07 AM
noitazicartssoahc

@Czarcasm lmaooooooo u blew my spot up b, lol na

My team Supreme, stay clean. QUEENS get the money.

May 6, 2014 @ 05:27 AM
lilnelsy

WHO WANT THAT COLLECTION PIC

Need 40+ likes on this

REDWALL COLLECTION PIC
this isnt reddit bruh, why do you care about likes just post your shit 
May 6, 2014 @ 05:33 AM
jetageoflotus

Opinions on dyeing an FW13 snow Camo hoodie? Looks on point IMO! (Not my pic, it's the guy who gonna help me)
Doesn't look all bad. 
what colorway was this before the dying?

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

Please login first to reply.