May 6, 2014 @ 03:24 AM
epaR

man these past fit pics get more hate than mine
May 6, 2014 @ 03:38 AM
goldANDsacks

now when i see this, i think of supreme
Funny, because Supreme didn't make the artwork or have anything to do with the songs. If they put the Mona Lisa on a Nike shoe, would you think of Nike when you saw the painting?
yeah probably. i mean, if it was thrown in my face as much as the supreme stuff.
May 6, 2014 @ 03:39 AM
fyuur

Worth the long ass wait because they sent me an extra one by mistake...

nah
u just photocopied your order reciept
Nah 

nah
u just photoshopped the numbers

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

May 6, 2014 @ 03:48 AM
paulywalnuts

anyone have experience with taped seams peeling off?  recently purchased a wet weather parka and feel misled about the extent that the tape has peeled and is drooping off in some parts...maybe up to 25% is in less than ideal condition...superglue is working but it's labor intensive and a tedious process to glue the tape back on the seams by hand...
anyone had this problem?  suggestions?  
there are little kids in china who have to sit there all day gluing tape back on the seams by hand. they're not allowed to complain. they don't have a dumb little webforum to whine and complain. they have nothing. nothing but gluing tape back on the seams by hand. they work in poor conditions for pennies so that their family won't die. plus, you're disrespecting their craftsmanship. that's fucked up. they're little kids for crying out loud. just suck it up and glue that shit.  
lol 
the lesson here for me is i'm done buying shit thats less than deadstock or 10/10 sight unseen.  

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

May 6, 2014 @ 03:58 AM
Nyc93

anyone have experience with taped seams peeling off?  recently purchased a wet weather parka and feel misled about the extent that the tape has peeled and is drooping off in some parts...maybe up to 25% is in less than ideal condition...superglue is working but it's labor intensive and a tedious process to glue the tape back on the seams by hand...
there are little kids in china who have to sit there all day gluing tape back on the seams by hand. they're not allowed to complain. they don't have a dumb little webforum to whine and complain. they have nothing. nothing but gluing tape back on the seams by hand. they work in poor conditions for pennies so that their family won't die. plus, you're disrespecting their craftsmanship. that's fucked up. they're little kids for crying out loud. just suck it up and glue that shit.  
lol 
the lesson here for me is i'm done buying shit thats less than deadstock or 10/10 sight unseen.  
If dude was dishonest bout condition do NOT hesitate to file a claim you should not be responsible for that 

For Sale navy big logo beanie 45 shipped grey/black big logo 50 shipped crown denim crusher light blue s/m 70 navy taxi driver tee M 75

May 6, 2014 @ 03:59 AM
MF Gooze

nah
Nah 

nah
Nah, I looked them up so I could go rob his ass but it doesn't give me his address... my only lead is EVANGELISTA, but he lives in Cali so it might be tough to find that broad.
May 6, 2014 @ 04:24 AM
pachenko235_v2

nah
Nah 

nah
Nah, I looked them up so I could go rob his ass but it doesn't give me his address... my only lead is EVANGELISTA, but he lives in Cali so it might be tough to find that broad.
Ip lookup his username/posts and you'll find him
May 6, 2014 @ 04:25 AM
pachenko235_v2

Got pics? Curious to see how it looks
May 6, 2014 @ 04:37 AM
SuePreme

there is something about both collars that just screams FAKE
May 6, 2014 @ 04:45 AM
yeahbutstill

Box logo towel would be dope
check ebay

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

May 6, 2014 @ 04:47 AM
vastaire

feelin like i missed out on black kung fu jacket 
May 6, 2014 @ 04:55 AM
paulywalnuts

lol 
If dude was dishonest bout condition do NOT hesitate to file a claim you should not be responsible for that 
i guess i just got what i paid for.  he told me there was some peeling, provided a picture too.  so it wasn't a lie.  had i known it was that bad, i would have offered maybe $50-75 less.  the only thing that was straight up false was that the jacket still smelled new.  yeah....sure...

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

May 6, 2014 @ 04:57 AM
reeser

Navy Floral just came in...brunch wit the bae

You look super stressed like you're about to drink some poison holdin that wine glass like a 4-year old. Next time don't try so hard.
bruh why you looking at shit from 10 pages back. we already talked shit on his fit and moved on, no need to beat a dead horse.
May 6, 2014 @ 05:07 AM
noitazicartssoahc

@Czarcasm lmaooooooo u blew my spot up b, lol na

My team Supreme, stay clean. QUEENS get the money.

May 6, 2014 @ 05:27 AM
lilnelsy

WHO WANT THAT COLLECTION PIC

Need 40+ likes on this

REDWALL COLLECTION PIC
this isnt reddit bruh, why do you care about likes just post your shit 
May 6, 2014 @ 05:33 AM
jetageoflotus

Opinions on dyeing an FW13 snow Camo hoodie? Looks on point IMO! (Not my pic, it's the guy who gonna help me)
Doesn't look all bad. 
what colorway was this before the dying?

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

May 6, 2014 @ 06:52 AM
realass

these niggas are dead serious, let that sink in. 
literally erybody in that group is fucking lost
May 6, 2014 @ 06:55 AM
chief

strong post to avatar correlation

•••

May 6, 2014 @ 06:57 AM
alphaline

ahaha seriously, it takes away from the aesthetics, the whole purpose of the box logo   
May 6, 2014 @ 07:21 AM
realass

May 6, 2014 @ 07:26 AM
Also I think I am pretty excited about the slides and all the fits that will come along with them.

Don't forget your snapbacks 

http://skilitin.tumblr.com/

May 6, 2014 @ 08:09 AM
himynameisDA

ahaha seriously, it takes away from the aesthetics, the whole purpose of the box logo   
fuck the aesthetics, he's walking around with holes in his shirt like he's homeless bruh
May 6, 2014 @ 08:37 AM
wakim

LeBain came in this morning and it's a little thin, which is perfect for the warming weather. Won't do much good as my Winter is coming up tho. Also has side seam pockets. 
May 6, 2014 @ 08:56 AM
BlakeGriffin'sPubes

LeBain came in this morning and it's a little thin, which is perfect for the warming weather. Won't do much good as my Winter is coming up tho. Also has side seam pockets. 
Really dude? It has side seam pockets? Wow fuck now I know you have to have it. Post a picture or it's just a story with really weirdly constructed sentences lol
May 6, 2014 @ 09:33 AM
Mega_pro92

Opinions on dyeing an FW13 snow Camo hoodie? Looks on point IMO! (Not my pic, it's the guy who gonna help me)
Doesn't look all bad. 
what colorway was this before the dying?
Looks to be snow camo, the grey, black, white based off of what I see, could be wrong tho might be urban.
wow. it obviously is the snow camo unless that RED box logo on urban turned completely black. 
May 6, 2014 @ 09:59 AM
jeesus

Fuck the world.
This thread is dead
May 6, 2014 @ 10:22 AM
eyb0ss

you mad cuz ya bitch wants da fish huh
May 6, 2014 @ 11:31 AM
DELROY

Copyright 2014

May 6, 2014 @ 12:14 PM
wakim

Really dude? It has side seam pockets? Wow fuck now I know you have to have it. Post a picture or it's just a story with really weirdly constructed sentences lol
You must really like pockets..

May 6, 2014 @ 12:21 PM
Czarcasm

Earned my Upvote with those Supreme Dunks in the background, ooh precision cool

Please login first to reply.