Yes?
January 23, 2014 @ 17:58:24
EXCLUSIVE preview of checkerboard floral pullover 

thats 10 deep
January 23, 2014 @ 18:11:27
nobody likes the foams
everyone is going to cop for resell
so who the fucky buys them ?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 23, 2014 @ 18:22:11
nobody likes the foams
asian sneakerheads with space to fill

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 23, 2014 @ 18:32:15
nobody likes the foams
incorrect.

if i get my 8.5 im wearing tf out of them...

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

January 23, 2014 @ 18:33:22
Originally posted by Inactive User
http://www.complex.com/style/2014/01/reasons-hypebeasts-make-awful-boyfriends/loyalty

nice.
they be in the threads

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

January 23, 2014 @ 18:37:18
January 23, 2014 @ 19:12:40
Lmao. The whole dallas HC scene would wreck this fool
January 23, 2014 @ 19:18:38
I was never really a big fan of Complex but damn they got my respect now
January 23, 2014 @ 19:20:45
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152123294108607&id=772673606&set=a.449477288606.237774.772673606&source=45&__user=100007573080731

I'm finding it hard to take insult from someone who refers to himself as "Kanye East"

Kanye Middle East
January 23, 2014 @ 19:22:37
nobody likes the foams
anyone that was inspired by Migos "Versace"

I got stupid juice.....i bust the stupid moves.

January 23, 2014 @ 19:29:35
Originally posted by Inactive User
http://www.complex.com/style/2014/01/reasons-hypebeasts-make-awful-boyfriends/loyalty

nice.
HAHAHAHAHA EARLECTRIC ON SLIDE 6

dead
Does that mean that Complex legit stays lurking in clothing forums for article content? DEAD
January 23, 2014 @ 19:30:06

so a seal walks into a club

January 23, 2014 @ 19:32:59
Yo' Complex what up!

We see you out here in these thread streets nahmean, shout out the HBtaskforce next time nahmean.

We suing for them publishing checks nahmean. 

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

January 23, 2014 @ 20:03:00
lmao that complex article, rip earlectric

they even put a link in to the forum page haha

Edit: The comments:

KazIsDumb 
36 minutes ago
TO THE AUTHOR - Some of these photos used have been published without the permission of the owners. People from the Supreme FB group are now targets of humiliation due to lazy and unethical journalism from Complex. Screenshots have been taken of the original article for proof and there is discussion about taking action against Complex for publishing photos without the permission of the owners. Wow, you guys slumped low on this one. You shouldn't have a job writing.

WTB: SS11 Supreme x North Face Horizon Hat (black only)

January 23, 2014 @ 20:07:11
they straight took 4 pictures from that one page they linked to.... fucking complex lol, feeding off hypebeast
January 23, 2014 @ 20:08:22

did he just fuck up...and show us tees from SS 14 in the back?

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

January 23, 2014 @ 20:32:26

did he just fuck up...and show us tees from SS 14 in the back?
Pretty sure there's still stock of FW left in the store.

8( x x )8

January 23, 2014 @ 20:48:58
it's pathetic that you guys have nothing better to do. y would I be butthurt? you people don't exist. you have no lives. y would I care about what anyone says on here. you don't know anything. you're not real. now shut up until some news drops.
Lmao but nothing wrong with pretending to be black or spamming the thread with anime garbage?

Jesus Christ dude, I know you're trolling but try a lil bit harder not to be projecting your insecurities like that 

-S4M
lol who gives a fuck? it's not real anyway. never understood y u people care so much about this internet bullshit? personally Idgaf about that guy or how he dresses. im just tired of seeing his ugly ass on every page. as far as stalking another man on fb..yea not my thing. i just cant grip y you guys give a fuck.

as far as that complex article, that shit is a contradiction. we all know damn well that those writers all look like those pics they posted. just look at there ig's. you're all just a bunch of swagfaggots blasting each other. somebody go make a 2014 blasting thread so some of us don't have to look at that shit. not all of us are losers with nothing better to do.
January 23, 2014 @ 20:52:58
@Strictly they don't only sell supreme lol..

January 23, 2014 @ 21:00:50
@Strictly they don't only sell supreme lol..
Yeah but when I headed to the store they didn't have that
idk what shirt it is but ss shit isnt going to just be on hangers and out ya know
January 23, 2014 @ 21:05:07
 it's pathetic that you guys have nothing better to do. y would I be butthurt? you people don't exist. you have no lives. y would I care about what anyone says on here. you don't know anything. you're not real. now shut up until some news drops.
Lmao but nothing wrong with pretending to be black or spamming the thread with anime garbage?

Jesus Christ dude, I know you're trolling but try a lil bit harder not to be projecting your insecurities like that 

-S4M
lol who gives a fuck? it's not real anyway. never understood y u people care so much about this internet bullshit? personally Idgaf about that guy or how he dresses. im just tired of seeing his ugly ass on every page. as far as stalking another man on fb..yea not my thing. i just cant grip y you guys give a fuck.

as far as that complex article, that shit is a contradiction. we all know damn well that those writers all look like those pics they posted. just look at there ig's. you're all just a bunch of swagfaggots blasting each other. somebody go make a 2014 blasting thread so some of us don't have to look at that shit. not all of us are losers with nothing better to do.
Bro it took like 30 seconds to find that pic on FB you be spending more time writing essays about how much you don't care than we waste on exposing the kid and his lies 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x