April 28, 2014 @ 03:49 AM
MF Gooze

I'm curious as to how many kids knew what Anti-Hero was before the collab.
Anyone who skates?
True, but how most people that buy Supreme have never stepped foot on a board
Most preople that created Supreme haven't either... get over it.
April 28, 2014 @ 03:49 AM
hellaflush7

Anyone who skates?
I still like to keep a hope most do...

IE Boys

April 28, 2014 @ 03:50 AM
seventeen

Anyone who skates?

how do you know?
April 28, 2014 @ 03:51 AM
I am curious, what is the acceptable footwear for Supreme? because last time I checked it's just a streetwear brand... ya'll act like it's formal wear or some shit that only certain shoes go with it. I don't like Jordans but I don't understand people knocking them.
Wear what looks good and isn't some gaudy hype shit. You know what I mean. Jordans look good if they are lowkey and not being matched to every damn piece in the fit.

http://skilitin.tumblr.com/

April 28, 2014 @ 03:51 AM
noitazicartssoahc

Anyone who skates?
Quite frankly the majority of people I know/see wearing Supreme, 99.9% actually do not skate.

My team Supreme, stay clean. QUEENS get the money.

April 28, 2014 @ 03:53 AM
hellaflush7

Anyone who skates?
Quite frankly the majority of people I know/see wearing Supreme, 99.9% actually do not skate.
Eh you like what you like, who cares

IE Boys

April 28, 2014 @ 03:55 AM
oneallah

To I'm no fashion expert and shit... But if I did own the MAP TNF, id rock it with light blue jeans or dark blue jeans ... With white shoes or high tops

Light blue jeans or blue jeans are complimented with white shoes
If I owned the Map TNF I would say black pants, black shoes, and a grey shirt/hoodie underneath.  I think the above is a good look as well, I'm just saying what I would do. The map itself is kind of a lot to take in so it might become to distracting to wear it with other colors where as wearing black and a neutral color like grey it would cause the pattern to stand out while being less loud of a look overall.

Black jeans, grey tee, and Concords 

literally
April 28, 2014 @ 03:55 AM
gvs_671

Eh you like what you like, who cares
But will people buy the Anti-Hero collab because they like it, or because it's backed by the box logo..
April 28, 2014 @ 03:56 AM
pachenko235_v2

The market is going to become saturated, even more, in a week or two. Like @paulywalnuts said,we can see them hella cheap. You may be right where the prices will go up, but how long are you willing to wait? A couple years? Foams will reach 1k+ but that's not happening anytime soon.
I just don't see these bogo tees becoming saturated compared to the foams.  A lot of people would keep and rock these bogo tees, which is why I think that they would retain their value and you would see less of them on the market in brand-new, never-worn condition.  The people who wanted to get rid of their tees already put them up for sale and no big restock from Supreme makes it look like bogos are going to be rare...

I'm not sure about that. Lets give it a week/two and see if they do increase, or just plummet like foams did.
April 28, 2014 @ 03:57 AM
Arctic Giraffe

Yo would trading a white box logo tee for a black land of the free snapback be a fair trade?
April 28, 2014 @ 03:58 AM
pachenko235_v2

is there a good supreme trading thread or forum anywhere, i need a link
You've come to the wrong site. 
April 28, 2014 @ 03:59 AM
pachenko235_v2

Yo would trading a white box logo tee for a black land of the free snapback be a fair trade?
Lmao, do what you feel is right?
But if cash isn't added whoever has box logo is losing. heavy
April 28, 2014 @ 04:06 AM
®içh ßæ

PC on teal Predator tee? 
April 28, 2014 @ 04:10 AM
keyshawn.11

Btw anybody know any tips on how to shrink a bogo hoodie? I want a more slim fit and this shit needs a good wash anyway 
April 28, 2014 @ 04:44 AM
qrct1

Btw anybody know any tips on how to shrink a bogo hoodie? I want a more slim fit and this shit needs a good wash anyway 
you want to bring the hoodie to a nice boil and then put in the oven at 800 for about 10 hrs to dry

aeterna13.com

April 28, 2014 @ 04:45 AM
ember

Jordans with Supreme almost never looks good.
Disagree. Then again it's a very subjective statement. You obviously are not a fan, whereas there are others who are. Regardless though, there are undoubtedly some cases where Supreme and Jordan not only looks good, but exceptionally well also. The Jordan market is huge, as is Supreme. Many have love for Jordan and Supreme so wearing both gives a sense of personal gratification and satisfaction, with the additional approval of those who accept and praise the fits - given that they're good. Just think about it... gray bogo hoody with like any pair of jays.... just chilling, not even going hard and still looking good. Just my opinion. But then again, opinions are like assholes, so who gives a shit?
i cringed so hard @ this
April 28, 2014 @ 04:50 AM
popeye.

Jordans with Supreme almost never looks good.
Disagree. Then again it's a very subjective statement. You obviously are not a fan, whereas there are others who are. Regardless though, there are undoubtedly some cases where Supreme and Jordan not only looks good, but exceptionally well also. The Jordan market is huge, as is Supreme. Many have love for Jordan and Supreme so wearing both gives a sense of personal gratification and satisfaction, with the additional approval of those who accept and praise the fits - given that they're good. Just think about it... gray bogo hoody with like any pair of jays.... just chilling, not even going hard and still looking good. Just my opinion. But then again, opinions are like assholes, so who gives a shit?
You still look bad with your Jordans. Stop.
April 28, 2014 @ 05:06 AM
Swan

Anybody know the fit on the classic logo 6 panels?

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

April 28, 2014 @ 05:16 AM
mrteebonilla

who got grey bogo sz m lmk

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

April 28, 2014 @ 05:33 AM
TXbackpack

is 190 that bad for pretty solid mont blanc hoodie in blue? seen some go higher, but some at like 150-160. i know its fixin to get hot but I've always liked the hoodie and haven't found one in a minute

marry em, bury em, leave the kids at the aquarium

April 28, 2014 @ 05:35 AM
V834

Hey Im planning on copping a sup hoodie on ebay, just want to know, they tts, size up, or size down?
April 28, 2014 @ 05:36 AM
mrteebonilla

Hey Im planning on copping a sup hoodie on ebay, just want to know, they tts, size up, or size down?
its clothes. dont overthink

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

April 28, 2014 @ 05:38 AM
mrteebonilla

LOOKING FOR CDG 1 GREY BOX LOGO TEE SZ M TOO LMK

April 28, 2014 @ 05:42 AM
V834

just wondering, since im planning on blowing 200-300 $ on a hoodie may as well get the right size 
April 28, 2014 @ 05:52 AM
fortyseven

is 190 that bad for pretty solid mont blanc hoodie in blue? seen some go higher, but some at like 150-160. i know its fixin to get hot but I've always liked the hoodie and haven't found one in a minute
depends on the condition of course, but I've seen those go from 120 to 200.
April 28, 2014 @ 06:20 AM
pixelmover

I'm about to wreck yall asses
PAUSE
April 28, 2014 @ 06:26 AM
epaR

just wondering, since im planning on blowing 200-300 $ on a hoodie may as well get the right size 
dont pay that much for a sup crewneck...
April 28, 2014 @ 06:27 AM
epaR

mint, it doesnt have a backing but still fits amazing, best hat this season
April 28, 2014 @ 06:31 AM
Swan

@epaR is it just as deep as the five panels or more shallow?

April 28, 2014 @ 06:31 AM
Swan

mint, it doesnt have a backing but still fits amazing, best hat this season
is it deeper than the five panels or more shallow?

Please login first to reply.