Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
April 26, 2014 @ 12:58 AM
yeahbutstill

lol, I got a dead kennedys sticker with my white bogo, looks like nobody bought dead kennedys stuff  
how does that a signification that the dk collab didnt sell?

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

April 26, 2014 @ 01:00 AM
flicyourbic

anyone find it weird how the shop all didnt update with the new items at the top like it usually does?

had to click tshirts thinking i was gonna get cartjacked
It never updates with all the new items at the top. I had to scroll to get the foams a few weeks ago.
tnf was at the top last week when the site updated..
April 26, 2014 @ 01:00 AM
flicyourbic

lol, I got a dead kennedys sticker with my white bogo, looks like nobody bought dead kennedys stuff  
how does that a signification that the dk collab didnt sell?
i got a PCL sticker long after that stuff had already released during a fall season.
April 26, 2014 @ 01:02 AM
mikuhatsune

thanks for the heads up now I got the deck even though before my card was declined 4 times hahahaha
April 26, 2014 @ 01:06 AM
EVIL

my 672 hasn't shipped yet ..
April 26, 2014 @ 01:10 AM
emazingsole

if you missed out on the hyped ass shirt you could supremely beat someone to death for it

April 26, 2014 @ 01:15 AM
epaR

supreme is weak as fuck, u faggots will buy anything with "supreme" on it  you kids are pathetic losers and such followers!
April 26, 2014 @ 01:19 AM
xcomradefentonhd

i am praying for a box logo restock lmao supreme apparently didn't save my address, even though i saved it 15 minutes before
April 26, 2014 @ 01:20 AM
VNDT

supreme is weak as fuck, u faggots will buy anything with "supreme" on it  you kids are pathetic losers and such followers!
aka broke boy who cops obey
April 26, 2014 @ 01:26 AM
xafriaf

Nah that dude rides deadline ltd.'s dick lol. Probably works for them, and is sad they've only sold like 50 tees so far this year. Also tried for a box logo and failed most likely. A true salt boy for sure
April 26, 2014 @ 01:48 AM
ItsJust_David

Just got my package and realized that Supreme sent me two white bogos for the price of one... 
April 26, 2014 @ 01:50 AM
clout

I would much rather see wiz in supreme than trinidad gaymes or beiber or something, but it is kinda weird how he just started wearing it all of a sudden.
He takes frail to a new level.
Even though you can't protect yourself out here in these streets... You get a pass for being that frail if yo bitch that thick.

On why Wiz and others are now starting to wear the brand a lot more, all these people have stylists and their job when dressing you is to help connect you to your target audience.
Wiz wears preme now because he went on tour with Rocky and he chills with bari and ian connor now
April 26, 2014 @ 01:50 AM
bunnup

Just got my package and realized that Supreme sent me two white bogos for the price of one... 
oic
April 26, 2014 @ 01:52 AM
M1A1

April 26, 2014 @ 01:53 AM
kung fu jacket restock
nearly $300 for the jacket and pants....Supreme can go fuck themselves with this one.  Was really looking forward to the kung fu outfit, but these prices are a complete rip off. 

doesn't even fit well either. dude looks like a sushi chef

Dude looks like he has nothing below the knee.

http://skilitin.tumblr.com/

April 26, 2014 @ 01:54 AM
xafriaf

Nah that dude rides deadline ltd.'s dick lol. Probably works for them, and is sad they've only sold like 50 tees so far this year. Also tried for a box logo and failed most likely. A true salt boy for sure
your mom and sister ride my dick every night
I can only imagine the emotional pain you have to go through being a part of a failing brand. Just remember when you're crying yourself to sleep at night that you can always use your shitty tees as tissues.
April 26, 2014 @ 01:56 AM
epaR

I can GUARNTEE you I have more money then all you lil faggot box logo dick riding faggot herbs in here put together
April 26, 2014 @ 02:01 AM
thane20

Fucking bots man, foams ruined the supreme copping game, luckily I have swiftness, I copped a light blue taxi for my homie and brown bogo for another friend in the same cart TYBG and expected another  homie with swiftness to cop me a gray medium  but his comp froze on him, missed a bogo for my homies
I cop a white box logo large without Bots....stop making excuses you just aren't one with the swiftness 

Bang

April 26, 2014 @ 02:03 AM
epaR

I can GUARNTEE you I have more money then all you lil faggot box logo dick riding faggot herbs in here put together
u cant afford a box logo 

you couldnt pay me to wear such a over priced piece of shit tee, i wouldnt even wipe my ass with it i would just burn it
$32 is over priced? da fuck you come from
April 26, 2014 @ 02:08 AM
JESUS FUCKING ANTELOPES BATMAN LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE ANOTHER HERE! WHAT A FUCKING LOSER HOLY SHIT THIS GUY DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ENGLISH HOLY SHIT I AM LOSING MY MARBLES FUCK WHAT A GOD DAMN IDIOT THINKS HE'S ALL HOOD WHEN HE'S STILL A FUCKING ILLITERATE CHILD OH GOD WOW PROLETARIAT SCUM. HAVE FUN SHINING MY SHOES ON THE STREET WHEN MY WEEKLY INCOME WOULD MAKE YOU QUIVER. WHAT KIND OF JOB DO YOU MAKE MONEY AT AND NOT SPEAK ENGLISH? YOU WORK AT A MCDONALDS OR SOME POOR PEOPLE SHIT OH MY FUCKING GOD PLEASE STOP MY MILK IS COMING OUT MY NOSE HOLY SHIT YOU ARE FOR SURE CONFIRMED AS A TOTAL FUCKING URCHIN. YOU'LL BE A DICK RIDER SOMEDAY WHEN YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR DRUGS OFF THE STREET WITH HANDJOB MONEY YOU MAKE FROM BEING HOMELESS. THE RAGS YOU WEAR ARE NOTHING YOUR IQ IS PROBABLY AROUND 75 ACCORDING TO MY ANALYSIS OF YOUR TRAINWRECKS OF COMMENTS YOU STUPID SHIT HAHA HOLY SHIT WOW YOU ARE ACTUALLY RETARDED YOU ABSOLUTE PLEBEIAN.

HERE IS A BANANA ALREADY PEELED YOU PRIMORDIAL APE

http://skilitin.tumblr.com/

April 26, 2014 @ 02:08 AM
Thoth

The only way you could have a good amount of paper is by inheritance. 

You're way too angry and emotionally involved in what strangers are doing to be making good money for yourself.
April 26, 2014 @ 02:09 AM
xafriaf

your mom and sister ride my dick every night
I can only imagine the emotional pain you have to go through being a part of a failing brand. Just remember when you're crying yourself to sleep at night that you can always use your shitty tees as tissue

i dont even work for deadline or any other brand you dumb lil 13 yr old bitch! just goes to show how much of a faggot herb u are just like the rest of u pathetic little kids in here
Feelings have been caught. Those exclamation points really show your frustration. How's it feel to get your jimmies rustled fuckboi? Don't even bother responding, you've already lost
April 26, 2014 @ 02:15 AM
spamster

April 26, 2014 @ 02:17 AM
lilyeezus

Japan site crashed LOL
April 26, 2014 @ 02:18 AM
lilyeezus

My F5 gonna crashed too
April 26, 2014 @ 02:18 AM
cvwalsh96

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Utility-Box-Logo-Camp-Cap-Camo-Hat-Panel-Fat-Patch-Safari-Comme-SS-2013-/261173330501?pt=US_Hats&var=560184474595&hash=item3ccf24c245
Legit Check
April 26, 2014 @ 02:23 AM
EVIL

Japan site crashed LOL

Ya all sizes still available after 22 mins lol
April 26, 2014 @ 02:24 AM
lilyeezus

Japan site crashed LOL

you just cannot add to cart.. checkout page completely crashed 

Error 503 Service Unavailable
Service Unavailable
Guru Meditation:
XID: 1871985697
Varnish cache server
April 26, 2014 @ 02:25 AM
CaptainMurphy

I hope it doesn't restock honestly.  Everyone was saying they don't want a ton of fuckboys walking around in supreme and this is exactly what will happen. Deal with your lack of swiftness and move on.
April 26, 2014 @ 02:29 AM
lilyeezus

Site crahed..

I'mma RE-FREASH to death

LOL

Please login first to reply.