Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 23, 2014 @ 04:41 AM
MF Gooze

Get your money up nigga. It's gonna be under 50 bucks with shipping.
no no no money aint the issue. I mean, I tried ordering TNF but it kept declining. Made sure I had enough money too. I  think my problem was the name I put on Supreme's website was different on the card (misspelled). Is this why?
Mine got declined because of Fraud Protection.
explain????
He's a fraud.
Supreme was protected.
April 23, 2014 @ 04:44 AM
mikeike

I just want a black box logo...but so does everyone else..sad
April 23, 2014 @ 04:44 AM
kopanda22

If there is more than one order going to the same address or person. ALL ORDERS WILL GET CANCELED.
if its different name on card it should be ok.
April 23, 2014 @ 04:47 AM
emerpus702

If there is more than one order going to the same address or person. ALL ORDERS WILL GET CANCELED.
Thanks, I appreciate the info! smile
April 23, 2014 @ 04:48 AM
kopanda22

Thanks, I appreciate the info! 
use different phone number email just to be safe :}
April 23, 2014 @ 04:48 AM
mikeike

I just want a brown box logo...but so does everyone else..
nah....................that's all you, homie.
lmao.  that deff said black in the original post
April 23, 2014 @ 04:50 AM
jesse_chapman1

where are you guys getting 11:30 i dont see it on the site or in the email? have i gone blind?
April 23, 2014 @ 04:50 AM
clout

^ bro you are overestimating this, the fucking foams didn't even sell out in under 45 seconds and that was the most hyped up drop in years.
Flyknits and FDL jersey sold out faster than Foams bro... as someone already said, those were $250 shoes, these are $40 shirts. Much larger customer base now... plus its a tee that everyone wants and hasn't been released in years. Add any color to your cart and wait 45 seconds to check out.
FDL jersey? nah
April 23, 2014 @ 04:51 AM
emerpus702

Thanks, I appreciate the info! 
use different phone number email just to be safe :}
Thank you! I will do that smile
April 23, 2014 @ 05:07 AM
MF Gooze

I had both Foams sent to my house, same name on the cards, same address.

^ bro you are overestimating this, the fucking foams didn't even sell out in under 45 seconds and that was the most hyped up drop in years.
Flyknits and FDL jersey sold out faster than Foams bro... as someone already said, those were $250 shoes, these are $40 shirts. Much larger customer base now... plus its a tee that everyone wants and hasn't been released in years. Add any color to your cart and wait 45 seconds to check out.

Do you really think that the price point stopped a shit load of people LOL you must not pay attention to the sneaker people that will throw 100s every week at nike, obviously they weren't the fastest selling shit ever but they still sold out faster than anything else this season. Really though these will sell at about the same rate that the CDG2 box logos t's sold at for the hyped colors. As far as using flyknits as an example that is retarded, the reason they sold so fast was high demand due to sneakerheads (who are actually used to checking out super fast) being drawn in coupled with insanely low production numbers and only a single colorway, there will be more of these tees than all the FDL jerseys and flyknits combined. These are no more limited than any other preme tee. Even with a lot more people hyped up for them a LOT of those people will have likely never bought a single thing at supreme, so do you really believe they factor in to the speedy sell out as much as you think.

In the end the same folks in this thread will prosper and the same folks will loose that do every week. You can either cop or you can't.
I'm not saying the Foams had an elite customer base but not everyone is willing to spend that much on a shoe, an ugly shoe at that... the shirts are much more plentiful but at the same time much more sought after and accessible. The foam was kind of a smaller market thing, these shirts are the universal Supreme item... I think the Timbs were harder to get than the Foams. I went back for wheats and they were gone. I went back and fucked up on the red foams twice and still got em. But you're right, you either cop or you cant.
April 23, 2014 @ 05:07 AM
copperhead

All these Lurkers surfaced like a Chinese battleship
April 23, 2014 @ 05:14 AM
shellystrick4L

Y'all not ready for that 11:30 adrenaline rush on Thursday.
April 23, 2014 @ 05:15 AM
emerpus702

I had both Foams sent to my house, same name on the cards, same address.

Deng! Thats awesome. I read that statement in a 2012 thread. Maybe its different now.
April 23, 2014 @ 05:17 AM
mikejordan23

http://instagram.com/lakersworld16
how you fuckbois are going to feel like when you get carjacked
April 23, 2014 @ 05:24 AM
brothersport

Whoever runs the android supreme app needs to be impaled. Ads everywhere
April 23, 2014 @ 05:27 AM
skittles

Do you really think that the price point stopped a shit load of people LOL you must not pay attention to the sneaker people that will throw 100s every week at nike, obviously they weren't the fastest selling shit ever but they still sold out faster than anything else this season. Really though these will sell at about the same rate that the CDG2 box logos t's sold at for the hyped colors. As far as using flyknits as an example that is retarded, the reason they sold so fast was high demand due to sneakerheads (who are actually used to checking out super fast) being drawn in coupled with insanely low production numbers and only a single colorway, there will be more of these tees than all the FDL jerseys and flyknits combined. These are no more limited than any other preme tee. Even with a lot more people hyped up for them a LOT of those people will have likely never bought a single thing at supreme, so do you really believe they factor in to the speedy sell out as much as you think.

In the end the same folks in this thread will prosper and the same folks will loose that do every week. You can either cop or you can't.

you've put quite a lot of thought into this, haven't you, sir?

Clean and serene since 7/22/2012

April 23, 2014 @ 05:34 AM
blugurg

one of these days, im gonna get organiz-ized
April 23, 2014 @ 05:47 AM
Thoth

wtf is all of this 11:30am talk about?
A waste of time trick, confirmed by the downvotes on this post.
April 23, 2014 @ 05:48 AM
gocougs77

While everyone freaks out over box logo tees I'll casually cop the 20th anniversary deck. It's going to be a grail in the next few years.
April 23, 2014 @ 06:02 AM
Christhough

Just out of curiosity lol

http://goo.gl/tlFStF
April 23, 2014 @ 06:03 AM
EntropicAnarchy

Ay, dick heads. Shut the fuck up.
April 23, 2014 @ 06:08 AM
Thoth

wtf is all of this 11:30am talk about?
A waste of time trick, confirmed by the downvotes on this post.
It is the original store opening time regardless of whether or not anyone wants to believe is up to you. Have fun wasting 1/2 an hour looking at the same screen and trying not to dose off.
and before the foams dropped there was supposed to be a cart hold and captcha on the site.
April 23, 2014 @ 06:20 AM
himynameisDA

FDL was up for a couple minutes, the red and blue color ways anyway. The Foams only sat because the site was literally fucked, they had all sizes up for minutes but froze and wouldn't let you check out. There's 8 colorways of this tee, people are going to go hard for like 3 of the 8 colorways. They're all going to sell out, just not as fast as you think. Just my two cents.

EDIT: There's also probably going to be a decent amount of restocks when fuckbois start getting their orders cancelled cool
April 23, 2014 @ 06:35 AM
Lombardi203

#1129Boyz cool
April 23, 2014 @ 06:48 AM

WHERE TF MY ARIZONA NIGGAZ AT? THIS TIME ZONE SHIT GOT ME FUCKED UP AND IDK WHEN THE FUCK TO WAKE UP 
April 23, 2014 @ 07:00 AM
303$OLE

If i'm blessed to get a Box Logo or a 20th Deck, I'll be hyped (BUT WE ALL KNOW THESE ARE GOING ON EBAY)

"GOD HATES SWAGGOTS"

Thanks Player, 303Sole 970-239-1836 TXT ONLY 303sole@gmail.com

April 23, 2014 @ 07:03 AM
April 23, 2014 @ 07:26 AM
morsz

all yall think you swift trynna refresh at 10.59. enjoy your wasted 30 minutes. im gonna stick with 11:29. 
LOL I went to school with this guy, tyler the creator took this pic of him and put it on IG a while back ago
April 23, 2014 @ 07:43 AM
Christhough

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=11%3A30+est+time+conversion
you're welcome
April 23, 2014 @ 07:47 AM
WHERE TF MY ARIZONA NIGGAZ AT? THIS TIME ZONE SHIT GOT ME FUCKED UP AND IDK WHEN THE FUCK TO WAKE UP 
AZ bro here. Itll be at 8:30

http://skilitin.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.