Am i the only one constantly flip flopping on the TNF 
Nope. Same here. This pic makes me like it. Fuck it I'm copping 
Apr 09, 2014 @ 05:44
A recent out of season pickup, the rugby hoodie from SS08 deadstock with tags

08 seems so far away that a hoodie like this would be hot again lol

•••

Apr 09, 2014 @ 05:45
Retail on wet weather parka from 2011?   

!!! $$$ ~~~~SELLING RARE SUPREME GRAILS COLLECTION~~~$$$$ !!!!!! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215071

Apr 09, 2014 @ 06:08
Originally posted by Inactive User
medium definitely and your gonna want it hemmed like 3-4" unless you plan on wearing it as a dress

that ain't a jab at u in like 2012 or so t's got much longer 
Aight thanks for the info...should i just go for a small then? Lol
Im 5'7" and medium fits fine, go medium (except on Joan of Arc, that shit hangs like 2 inches below my box logo hoodie)
Apr 09, 2014 @ 06:28
kind of hoping for some sort of DK sticker like they did with the misfits collab. i didnt like the siouxsie sticker all that much.
Apr 09, 2014 @ 06:38
kind of hoping for some sort of DK sticker like they did with the misfits collab. i didnt like the siouxsie sticker all that much.
An In God We Trust Inc. cross sticker would be fire
Apr 09, 2014 @ 06:45
Aight thanks for the info...should i just go for a small then? Lol
Im 5'7" and medium fits fine, go medium (except on Joan of Arc, that shit hangs like 2 inches below my box logo hoodie)
Perfect, wasn't looking forward to trying to cop a small on thurs. Thanks for the info 
Apr 09, 2014 @ 07:04
What ever happened to the CDG New Era hats? Did I miss something?
Apr 09, 2014 @ 07:08
An In God We Trust Inc. cross sticker would be fire
exactlyyyy or a to drunk sticker.
Apr 09, 2014 @ 07:13
Vivian Westwood  original designs weren't cheap
she and mclaren didn't give a fuck about punk and was there just to make money. 
thats what in saying

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

Apr 09, 2014 @ 07:19
not releasing

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Apr 09, 2014 @ 07:32
Mid June.
http://www.supremenewyork.com/news/553
Apr 09, 2014 @ 07:37

Seen this on IG 
Am i the only one constantly flip flopping on the TNF 
no except whenever i see that loud branding on the arm i'm done.. remove it and this jacket would be clean AF

sorry but this enlarged b&w bold font trend has to end.. this ain't pyrex/beentrill/offwhite etc.. 

shit like that is gonna look dated in a minute..
Apr 09, 2014 @ 07:58
HB fam, You think I can trade both premefoams and bred 1s for yeezys straight up? Thumbs up yes down for no......
Apr 09, 2014 @ 10:46
NOT AUTHORIZED BY WINSTON

https://www.facebook.com/winstonsmithartpage

Paul Sid - Creative Director|Owner www.retreatstore.com www.facebook.com/retreatbrand www.twitter.com/retreatbrand

Apr 09, 2014 @ 11:07

he skates real new york-ish

nothing huge...no big stairs, gaps, hubbas...real small shit
I'd watch Aidan cruise around in Nyc or in La any day over watching Shane O' Neil do some boring ass shit down some big stairs or something real techy on a curb. 
Apr 09, 2014 @ 12:49
2 q's... any chance le bain will drop tomorrow so i can order it for my 18th (no1 will know but makes me feel like I'm at least trying/ otherwise I'm out and copping  bape camo shorts. second..... the tactical vest, any chance that i'll have a lil amount of time to contemplate copping first? beige or black cw fuck the camo.....
peace
Apr 09, 2014 @ 12:58
It most likely wont drop tomorrow, especially since a collab is dropping and a hoodie is part of the collab. ^
Apr 09, 2014 @ 13:06
why hav
2 q's... any chance le bain will drop tomorrow so i can order it for my 18th (no1 will know but makes me feel like I'm at least trying/ otherwise I'm out and copping  bape camo shorts. second..... the tactical vest, any chance that i'll have a lil amount of time to contemplate copping first? beige or black cw fuck the camo.....
peace
Le Bain and camo vest dropping tomorrow
why haven't you confirmed it you piece of shit
Apr 09, 2014 @ 13:06
aight thanks g
Apr 09, 2014 @ 13:09
@Everyone don't even both buying any of this stuff unless you have actually heard this band and enjoy them, you're gonna look like a massive asshat if you wear the work jacket with a pair of Jordan's so just quit while you are ahead and keep away.

?) The hype beast inside me is sad. But thats what happens to me when I wear my misfits. hahahaha
Apr 09, 2014 @ 13:23
Mental breakdown v3

It's just the Internet, got damn
Apr 09, 2014 @ 13:24
Quilted panel crew came in yesterday.  Seriously one of the nicest preme pieces I own.  The quilted panel is thicker and is quilted with nylon or something. smokeyface
Apr 09, 2014 @ 13:27
@Sharkin at this point Dead Kennedy's is all merchandising and I don't think you understand punk if you think 200 dollars is a red flag for the culture to think about buying this stuff, ever seen a punk with a jacket filled with patches and studs that is made of leather? I guarantee that jacket cost 200 easy. Ever seen a bondage belt? That costs no lower than 40 dollars from a sex shop. A majority of people who are punk are law abiding up to not stealing, I would know I used to frequent a skate shop/distro shop and even got to meet the Dead Kennedy's there before they played the Golden Palace in El Cajon. They sold DK skate decks for 65 a pop and sold out, so the whole spending too much money on something idea is completely null.
I appreciate the response. There's a pretty big punk scene in the neighborhood I live in, which i'm not really part of it, but I do go to shows occasionally. $200 total cost on a leather isn't the same as $200 on that cotton work jacket. They usually get the leathers from thrift stores, sew on patches from shows or record shops, and add studs. Punk is very DIY, and individual style is an important part. Building a leather takes time and effort. Supreme is just copy/pasting to sell an identity.

(̅_̅_̅_̅(̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅( ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้)

Apr 09, 2014 @ 13:32
Quilted panel crew came in yesterday.  Seriously one of the nicest preme pieces I own.  The quilted panel is thicker and is quilted with nylon or something. 
Such a clean piece. Glad the quality is on point.
Apr 09, 2014 @ 13:37
Problem is not being rude it's that ur being an annoying whiney little bitch. Why don't u just leave I don't understand. You crying for attention hard

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Apr 09, 2014 @ 13:38

Brooks Brothers

WTB: SS11 Supreme x North Face Horizon Hat (black only)

Apr 09, 2014 @ 13:38
That jacket is piff and the nazi long sleeve is dope too. Might sit this one out tho cause I literally have been spending money every drop this season lol

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Apr 09, 2014 @ 13:40
"A punk would much rather spend $200 at supreme then pay their taxes" 

This has to be the most retarded thing I've ever read on here

Apr 09, 2014 @ 13:41
I agree punks would be okay with supreme. I don't really even have a problem with this collab, just interesting for discussion.

I would feel like a total kook wearing that work jacket at a punk show tho.. & I'm a hipster, so usually ironic shit like that is in bounds.

Brooks Brothers?! Wow... I could use a grey suit lol

(̅_̅_̅_̅(̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅( ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้)

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.