January 19, 2014 @ 10:08 PM
oneallah

not sure if you saw this yet but
wale in guess what sneakers

get ready to see hoodrats line up at supreme if they announce this drop
January 19, 2014 @ 10:13 PM
xsonobonox

if you're not buying supreme for the quality what are you buying it for? 
You pay for Supreme to be a part of a brand identity. Supreme are a 7/10 on quality in comparison to their price, therefore if you say you pay for the quality, you're partly right and partly wrong. No-one spends an extra $300+ on a North Face collab for 'quality' as I'm pretty sure putting a Supreme logo on the sleeve doesn't improve the quality. Not slating the brand, people just need to be straight up with why they buy it. 

You buy Supreme to be a part of something, to be identified as a group. 
no i dont at all. I buy supreme because its great quality clothing i'm not a hypebeast fuckboi like the rest of you. The north face collab aren't much different in price from actual north face coats... The fur print one was filled with duck/goose feathers which are quite expensive but good quality to keep you warm 
January 19, 2014 @ 10:15 PM
xsonobonox

if you're not buying supreme for the quality what are you buying it for? 
You pay for Supreme to be a part of a brand identity. Supreme are a 7/10 on quality in comparison to their price, therefore if you say you pay for the quality, you're partly right and partly wrong. No-one spends an extra $300+ on a North Face collab for 'quality' as I'm pretty sure putting a Supreme logo on the sleeve doesn't improve the quality. Not slating the brand, people just need to be straight up with why they buy it. 

You buy Supreme to be a part of something, to be identified as a group. 
no i dont at all. I buy supreme because its great quality clothing i'm not a hypebeast fuckboi like the rest of you. The north face collab aren't much different in price from actual north face coats... The fur print one was filled with duck/goose feathers which are quite expensive but good quality to keep you warm 
At least make the argument that you buy for design, not the quality. that's something completely different there
January 19, 2014 @ 10:46 PM
dpu16

People thirsting for visvim until they realize the beanies from a couple years ago retailed for 250
There's no way those beanies were 250. How much were the camps?
Beanies -- $230

5-Panels -- $80

Boots -- $470

Jackets -- $1050

Edit: Prices may be a bit off, these may have been the Japanese direct currency translations. You do see the cost ratios though. 
Jesus christ. I hope supreme doesn't collaborate with them. Supreme might be expensive to some people but, I feel like thats way off from their skater roots. And yes I understand supreme is strictly a skateboarding company but, c'mon $200 + beanies...get the fuck out with that. Anyways I think a Sonic Youth collab would be pretty sweet.
there is a big difference between Visvim x Supreme , and Supreme x Visvim keep that in mind

Edit: maybe I'm wrong but I think if the collab is released by Supreme they would have more control over the collab vs if it were released by Visvim

WTB Tartan Flannel Size Medium RED && Hombre Flannels

January 19, 2014 @ 11:10 PM
acompanion

Tomorrow...close up shop...teaser.

8( x x )8

January 20, 2014 @ 12:03 AM
supmax

not sure if you saw this yet but
wale in guess what sneakers

get ready to see hoodrats line up at supreme if they announce this drop

what do you mean "if"

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

January 20, 2014 @ 12:05 AM
fyuur

i hope the teaser is james jebbia's face

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

January 20, 2014 @ 12:14 AM
BIG

you need to calm your thirsty ass down. the preview is a few weeks away can't you just patiently wait?
I could, but why wait when ppl have physical copies weeks in advance?
doesn't matter im ready to blow 400$ on the first drop
Lol at 400$ that'll barely buy you a decent jacket
400 is my budget for the whole season, I just want some tees, some cool shorts and maybe a cool vans collab and I'll be happy
January 20, 2014 @ 12:32 AM
BIG

400 is my budget for the whole season, I just want some tees, some cool shorts and maybe a cool vans collab and I'll be happy
that's a low budget but i respect your money discipline.
We'll I think it'll be enough for tees and shirts haha but trust me I wish I had more to spend #brokeboi
January 20, 2014 @ 01:14 AM
chads

Its really not that low, people who spend substantially more than that usually buy the very expensive items or tons of cheap stuff that they don't even like that much. Supreme represents such a diverse amount of styles that if you only buy the stuff that you actually like and will wear, theres no reason to spend that much more.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 20, 2014 @ 01:22 AM
BIG

Its really not that low, people who spend substantially more than that usually buy the very expensive items or tons of cheap stuff that they don't even like that much. Supreme represents such a diverse amount of styles that if you only buy the stuff that you actually like and will wear, theres no reason to spend that much more.
Tru^^^
January 20, 2014 @ 01:51 AM
idmwyni

never thought id see such sense on a preme forum
January 20, 2014 @ 01:53 AM
Smalls

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

January 20, 2014 @ 01:56 AM
dpu16

Its really not that low, people who spend substantially more than that usually buy the very expensive items  or tons of cheap stuff that they don't even like that much. 
Never understood that .. sometimes people just want the maximum # of things that say Supreme on it

WTB Tartan Flannel Size Medium RED && Hombre Flannels

January 20, 2014 @ 03:12 AM
VNDT

Kaeperdick just lost me $50
January 20, 2014 @ 03:35 AM
fyuur

leaked thom browne collab

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

January 20, 2014 @ 03:42 AM
xafriaf

Just spit out my coffee looking at that lmaoo.
January 20, 2014 @ 03:53 AM
BigPO

Or flip the 400 off collabs, and buy everything you really want at the end of the season.

Saves 400 buys Nike Collab, makes 100-200 flip.

Net of 500-600. 

Buys TNF collab, makes a flip of 100-200.

Net of 600-800.

There, now you can purchase not only the tees, shorts, etc. but walk out with a CDG collab later in the season, vans collab, tee collab, and whatever shit you want in season. 

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

January 20, 2014 @ 03:55 AM
BigPO

side note:

any info on this full size picture? I want to set it as my lock screen. use to see it on tumblr a lot

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

January 20, 2014 @ 03:58 AM
Jet Jaguar

LA closed tomorrow?
January 20, 2014 @ 04:03 AM
Thoth

side note:

any info on this full size picture? I want to set it as my lock screen. use to see it on tumblr a lot

January 20, 2014 @ 04:19 AM
xafriaf

Or flip the 400 off collabs, and buy everything you really want at the end of the season.

Saves 400 buys Nike Collab, makes 100-200 flip.

Net of 500-600. 

Buys TNF collab, makes a flip of 100-200.

Net of 600-800.

There, now you can purchase not only the tees, shorts, etc. but walk out with a CDG collab later in the season, vans collab, tee collab, and whatever shit you want in season. 
He'll have to flip stuff from the first drop tho. CDG is like 2-3 weeks after, but this is a sound financial plan.
January 20, 2014 @ 04:56 AM
chads

Its really not that low, people who spend substantially more than that usually buy the very expensive items  or tons of cheap stuff that they don't even like that much. 
Never understood that .. sometimes people just want the maximum # of things that say Supreme on it
That but theres plenty of people who buy many things in small increments. For FW13 I spent around $330 on two items, some people don't understand paying $200 for a jacket but paying $50 for a hat seems more reasonable as that is the cheapest item of clothing one can get with a box logo. Many new people with very undefined senses of style will buy 6 ugly camps as it makes them feel the most involved in Supreme before they were to buy one cut & sew piece that they actually like and will last them more than a year. 

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 20, 2014 @ 04:58 AM
mikuhatsune

this thread is dumb as shit......6 pages and S/S 14 has yet to be announced?!? You dudes are arguing over clothes hahahahah i'm done
January 20, 2014 @ 05:00 AM
VNDT

IT BEGINS NOW!!!!!
January 20, 2014 @ 05:02 AM
xafriaf

IT BEGINS NOW!!!!!
Teaser is up
January 20, 2014 @ 05:05 AM
xafriaf

Playboy jersey
January 20, 2014 @ 05:07 AM
ember

leaked thom browne collab
#high
#fashion
January 20, 2014 @ 05:07 AM
ember

this thread is dumb as shit......6 pages and S/S 14 has yet to be announced?!? You dudes are arguing over clothes hahahahah i'm done
its not that serious
January 20, 2014 @ 05:11 AM
OneForeigner

IT BEGINS NOW!!!!!
Teaser is up
where? euro?

edit: found it

Please login first to reply.