Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 18, 2014 @ 09:49 PM
squids

People thirsting for visvim until they realize the beanies from a couple years ago retailed for 250
January 18, 2014 @ 09:56 PM
callumingo

When is the preview dropping?

Straight outta compton.

January 18, 2014 @ 10:05 PM
VNDT

no way would supreme use american apparel t shirts to collab with CDG, its fake 
as if their regular t shirts aren't american apparel quality? You just don't notice it, the cotton on the t-shirts is pretty bad in general.
January 18, 2014 @ 10:33 PM
xafriaf

People thirsting for visvim until they realize the beanies from a couple years ago retailed for 250
There's no way those beanies were 250. How much were the camps?
January 18, 2014 @ 10:38 PM
chubbaa

as if their regular t shirts aren't american apparel quality? You just don't notice it, the cotton on the t-shirts is pretty bad in general.
you're mad. The quality of supreme is amazing. Goldlinefashion use american apparel for their t shirts and the difference in quality from them to supreme is huge. 
January 18, 2014 @ 10:43 PM
Jebbia

*inb4downvotes*

January 18, 2014 @ 10:43 PM
VNDT

you're mad. The quality of supreme is amazing. Goldlinefashion use american apparel for their t shirts and the difference in quality from them to supreme is huge. 
Supreme's cotton is rough and not that comfortable. I have a plain black banana republic tee that I purchased for $20 and it is softer, and more comfortable than supremes tees.
January 18, 2014 @ 10:48 PM
gotenks

would you guys recommend sizing up on on supreme's flannels? for reference i size up to a large on f/w hoodies. 
depends on your denim game honestly. it won't look bad if you have the right skinnys
January 18, 2014 @ 10:48 PM
gotenks

reference pic
January 18, 2014 @ 10:50 PM
VNDT

o and don't compare supreme to a "brand" that still uses bigcartel as a website setup
January 18, 2014 @ 10:50 PM
VNDT

reference pic
dope fit. tans were always my favorite.
January 18, 2014 @ 11:17 PM
Wompy

Beanies -- $230

5-Panels -- $80

Boots -- $470

Jackets -- $1050

Edit: Prices may be a bit off, these may have been the Japanese direct currency translations. You do see the cost ratios though. 
January 18, 2014 @ 11:47 PM
CaptainMurphy

Beanies -- $230

5-Panels -- $80

Boots -- $470

Jackets -- $1050

Edit: Prices may be a bit off, these may have been the Japanese direct currency translations. You do see the cost ratios though. 
Jesus christ. I hope supreme doesn't collaborate with them. Supreme might be expensive to some people but, I feel like thats way off from their skater roots. And yes I understand supreme is strictly a skateboarding company but, c'mon $200 + beanies...get the fuck out with that. Anyways I think a Sonic Youth collab would be pretty sweet.
January 18, 2014 @ 11:51 PM
chubbaa

Supreme's cotton is rough and not that comfortable. I have a plain black banana republic tee that I purchased for $20 and it is softer, and more comfortable than supremes tees.
you're an idiot. supremes tee's are made to last, made to be worn while skating not some thin shite for $20
January 19, 2014 @ 12:20 AM
chubbaa

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=301066590501

what do you all think? need a legit check please 
January 19, 2014 @ 12:23 AM
-che

you're an idiot. supremes tee's are made to last, made to be worn while skating not some thin shite for $20
Just gonna put it out there that supreme tees are basically diamond supply quality - not super premium or anything but still fresh.
January 19, 2014 @ 01:16 AM
VNDT

Im not gonna stand here and argue with someone who gets easily manipulated by a brands name. You clearly don't know what a good graphic cotton tee is. Do me a favor and go try apc's graphic tees and notice the difference.
January 19, 2014 @ 01:38 AM
sebest

Beanies -- $230

5-Panels -- $80

Boots -- $470

Jackets -- $1050

a $230 beanie is ridculous...
January 19, 2014 @ 01:47 AM
Centropy

Beanies -- $230

5-Panels -- $80

Boots -- $470

Jackets -- $1050

Actually it's not ridiculous at all. Visvim x Supreme beanies were made from 100% cashmere. Pure cashmere wool is expensive! It's sourced from the undercoat of cashmere goats that survive in seriously harsh climates in areas of Mongolia, Tibet and China.

I have an Adam Kimmel x Carhartt beanie that used a 70% merino wool 30% cashmere mix and that was 69 GBP, that's just over $100. Take into account the Vis beanie is 100% cashmere and then factor in the brand name plus Supreme collab and the price makes sense.
January 19, 2014 @ 01:56 AM
OR NAH

aa posted a raft fit pic on tumblr

where the azn girls at

January 19, 2014 @ 02:00 AM
blachippy

I think it'll be sick if Supreme release more tie dye shirts like they did for S/S 13. I shouldn't have slept on those shirts.
January 19, 2014 @ 02:17 AM
VNDT

Beanies -- $230

5-Panels -- $80

Boots -- $470

Jackets -- $1050

Actually it's not ridiculous at all. Visvim x Supreme beanies were made from 100% cashmere. Pure cashmere wool is expensive! It's sourced from the undercoat of cashmere goats that survive in seriously harsh climates in areas of Mongolia, Tibet and China.

I have an Adam Kimmel x Carhartt beanie that used a 70% merino wool 30% cashmere mix and that was 69 GBP, that's just over $100. Take into account the Vis beanie is 100% cashmere and then factor in the brand name plus Supreme collab and the price makes sense.
oh come on man. its $230 for a fucking beanie! The price is absurd, you can find a 100% cashmere beanie on amazon for near $35. 3/4 of the price is simply selling the name brand.
January 19, 2014 @ 02:27 AM
xafriaf

No way to justify a 230 dollar beanie. End if story, I don't care if its made out of Zeus' hair, it's a fuckin beanie.
January 19, 2014 @ 02:30 AM
BigPO

can we ban @chubbaa already

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

January 19, 2014 @ 02:31 AM
BigPO

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

January 19, 2014 @ 02:38 AM
sebest

Beanies -- $230

5-Panels -- $80

Boots -- $470

Jackets -- $1050

I guess you're right, but I mean you can go on uniqlo or something for like 60-70 bucks... You are basically paying for the label...
January 19, 2014 @ 02:39 AM
Centropy

Beanies -- $230

5-Panels -- $80

Boots -- $470

Jackets -- $1050

oh come on man. its $230 for a fucking beanie! The price is absurd, you can find a 100% cashmere beanie on amazon for near $35. 3/4 of the price is simply selling the name brand.
Sure you can find a cashmere beanie for $35 but that's a "Grade C" cashmere. There's 3 grades to cashmere quality. For example you could find a cashmere sweater for anything from $30 to $1000 regardless of brand name depending on the cashmere grade.

Grade A cashmere is pure. Way finer, much softer and a hell of a lot more expensive.  
January 19, 2014 @ 02:41 AM
ornettec

Doesnt really matter if the price is worth it, it's totally unnecessary to have a 100 percent cashmere beanie

What if it rains? You gonna take your beanie off and stuff it in your pocket? It's not like cashmeres waterproof

Its just one of those things Supreme did, just to be able to say they did it, like the Schott this season
January 19, 2014 @ 02:44 AM
sebest

Anyone else here from Ohio? I have never seen anyone wearing supreme except me... Honestly only one person besides me knows of it... Its kinda sad haha
January 19, 2014 @ 02:46 AM
ornettec

Anyone else here from Ohio? I have never seen anyone wearing supreme except me... Honestly only one person besides me knows of it... Its kinda sad haha

Thats not sad at all, wait till you move to a big city and a load of skinny jean fuckbois are wearing it, it's no joke

Please login first to reply.