January 18, 2014 @ 04:57 AM
OneForeigner

@xafriaf I`m trading with a guy off of instagram, instagram.com/finest_supreme he seems legit he has had a few transactions just never a trade. also his address is to a P.O box, idk if thats bad thing or not.  
I would be careful shipping to P.O boxes if I were you.
Why?
give me his email address and/or phone number. i'll tell you if you should trade with him or not, or at least give you more background. also give me the PO BOX address.
January 18, 2014 @ 05:13 AM
KobeBryant

Thanks for helping @kingkropz ill message the info 
January 18, 2014 @ 05:13 AM
KobeBryant

Thanks for helping @kingkropz ill message the info 
January 18, 2014 @ 05:41 AM
chads

Word ^

I feel people get distracted by AA's marketing scheme, and overlook the quality of the brand. 
I mean they MANUFACTURE everything here. They're doing great. 

Sidenote: Supreme isn't "collaborating" with AA, but if they did and you were unaware of it. Trust me, you would think it was dope in terms of how good their quality is. 
So true. People obsess over Uniqlo shit and its nice no doubt but if half the people were willing to pay more for AA for better quality and better fit I'm sure people would realize how great their basics are. Uniqlo is just the wave though and society loves fast fashion.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 18, 2014 @ 06:51 AM
mtmahmoud

LMAO reading the past few pages

Never understood why niggas trade supreme. Way too many shady ass people out there. Acting like supreme is pokemon cards and shit...hahaaa #NewBoyz
I was going to upvote this then saw that everyone else downvoted it, so of course i downvoted it.....

Fill the hole in my brow with love

January 18, 2014 @ 07:43 AM
BigPO

I`m gonna trade something. any advice on how not to get scammed? 
First and fore most, do not trade with people who you do not feel comfortable with. 

But the basics include:

Insuring your trade via Paypal. If you ship first, have the person you are trading with Paypal you the amount you would get for the item if sold. Example, you have a jacket worth $200. Have the person you're trading with Paypal you $200 + fees. Then, ship your item. Once the other person receives your item, and is okay with the condition, he ships out. You then refund the $200 payment once you receive your item.

This way no one is shit out of luck. You have a cash safety net, and the other person is covered by Paypal. 

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

January 18, 2014 @ 12:55 PM
SHARKlN

Never understood why niggas trade supreme. Way too many shady ass people out there. Acting like supreme is pokemon cards and shit...hahaaa #NewBoyz
Lol this. The only way to prevent being scammed in a trade is to just buy ya shit outright. Quit relying on bullshit hype value to score something cool.  
Then again watching teenagers blow money on expensive clothes to fit in is mind numbing. Save that shit to buy drugs in college. 
January 18, 2014 @ 01:19 PM
Khalil Khan

Your join date is 2014 '#NewBoyz'
January 18, 2014 @ 01:59 PM
January 18, 2014 @ 02:24 PM
BruceSHVRP

trade w/ family or somebody you actually know
January 18, 2014 @ 02:53 PM
fyuur

Secondhand Supreme is gross

If you didn't cop it when it dropped then you don't deserve it

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

January 18, 2014 @ 03:06 PM
nogatco

Sometimes you gotta grab life by the balls and take risks if you wanna cop ya grails b.
January 18, 2014 @ 04:28 PM
glasstables

Is it possible to get sweat stains out of the supreme herringbone camp?  Used when I went to concerts but now it's destroyed. Or should I just throw it out?
January 18, 2014 @ 04:49 PM
1h30

Is it possible to get sweat stains out of the supreme herringbone camp?  Used when I went to concerts but now it's destroyed. Or should I just throw it out?
don't wear supreme to shows if you're going hard -____-
edit: seriously though, I wouldn't throw it out, just keep it and cry over it
January 18, 2014 @ 05:44 PM
garycooper252

Just sell it, put it as VNDS like half the other people do

VeNereal DiseaSes all over
January 18, 2014 @ 06:02 PM
garagedoor

would you guys recommend sizing up on on supreme's flannels? for reference i size up to a large on f/w hoodies. 
January 18, 2014 @ 06:13 PM
dpu16

would you guys recommend sizing up on on supreme's flannels? for reference i size up to a large on f/w hoodies. 
no

WTB Tartan Flannel Size Medium RED && Hombre Flannels

January 18, 2014 @ 06:32 PM
glasstables

don't wear supreme to shows if you're going hard -____-
edit: seriously though, I wouldn't throw it out, just keep it and cry over it
Lol I don't worship camps man.. Just liked that camo one because its camo print is bape like
January 18, 2014 @ 06:52 PM
ChicagoLDRS

@xafriaf I`m trading with a guy off of instagram, instagram.com/finest_supreme he seems legit he has had a few transactions just never a trade. also his address is to a P.O box, idk if thats bad thing or not.  
Simple, you buy his item, say it's worth $100 and you're adding $50, so $150 total and then he buys your item ($100) that way if he scams you can file a claim and get your money back. 

Basically you're just buying each other's items at the same cost, thus trading but through pp it will keep you both protected.  

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

January 18, 2014 @ 06:57 PM
paulywalnuts

Besides making him ship first, try and get a bunch of refs. I tend not to believe legit checks, as half of the dudes just get friends to comment for them.
heres what you do... you each paypal the other person the value of the item being shipped...so you're buying eachothers shit essentially...THEN if you get scammed you can file a chargeback or open a case of whatever and you'll get your money back.  that's the safest way.  i suppose they could also file a chargeback but if you did your due diligence then you should win.  

if it's an even trade, then you should each just be paypal'ing eachother equal amounts.  

the trades i have gone through with honestly i had no business doing, like i didn't protect myself at all.  2.5 out of the 3 were flawless, but i got scammed once on a paypal that i didn't add the 4%, and the other one was a member on here that was going to add $50 cash and he just didn't put it in the box and told me to go fuck myself.  the other two, i just got lucky, they were cool and kept their word.  

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

January 18, 2014 @ 07:34 PM
VNDT

I always use this website to get something I like , they are legit and 100% safe !
http://www.kickzfever.ru/  
Besides , they also support six items free shipping ! 
.ru?

what are you some drunk Russian sales man?
http://www.kickzfever.ru/Super-Perfect-The-Lap-of-luxury-Air-Jordan-3lab5-Versace-Custom-1-1-Paper-Box-010-p132932.html
the fuk are these? lol
January 18, 2014 @ 08:39 PM
xafriaf

London skateboarder poster a pic on ig with a supreme ss 2014 preview saying "best year with a cherry ontop" anyone got the link. I lost it lol
Methikannyc has a preview too I think
January 18, 2014 @ 09:48 PM
chubbaa

no way would supreme use american apparel t shirts to collab with CDG, its fake 
January 18, 2014 @ 09:48 PM
chubbaa

also i don't believe the foams are real  
January 18, 2014 @ 09:49 PM
squids

People thirsting for visvim until they realize the beanies from a couple years ago retailed for 250
January 18, 2014 @ 09:56 PM
callumingo

When is the preview dropping?

Straight outta compton.

January 18, 2014 @ 10:05 PM
VNDT

as if their regular t shirts aren't american apparel quality? You just don't notice it, the cotton on the t-shirts is pretty bad in general.
January 18, 2014 @ 10:33 PM
xafriaf

People thirsting for visvim until they realize the beanies from a couple years ago retailed for 250
There's no way those beanies were 250. How much were the camps?
January 18, 2014 @ 10:38 PM
chubbaa

as if their regular t shirts aren't american apparel quality? You just don't notice it, the cotton on the t-shirts is pretty bad in general.
you're mad. The quality of supreme is amazing. Goldlinefashion use american apparel for their t shirts and the difference in quality from them to supreme is huge. 
January 18, 2014 @ 10:43 PM
Jebbia

Please login first to reply.