[Supreme] 2014 Discussion thread - TROLLING/FLAMING/SELLING=BAN

Mar 23, 2014 @ 23:24
If the graphics on le Bain were switched front to back, I think I'd probably cop
Mar 23, 2014 @ 23:32
I heard of a poster coming with cherry? Can anyone confirm. 

I got the huge poster and some white confetti with my order

EBAY: JAFLASH23 Jordans, Nikes, Rare Supreme

Mar 23, 2014 @ 23:34

blushing

EBAY: JAFLASH23 Jordans, Nikes, Rare Supreme

Mar 23, 2014 @ 23:53

Copyright 2015

Mar 24, 2014 @ 00:00
Anybody cop the pelican case? Been eyeing it since it dropped but dont know what to put in it lol.
You know what to put inblushing
Mar 24, 2014 @ 00:04

Atiba with the military snap
and the misfits crewneck and cdg/hh jacket
+ Championship Jersey on the left
Mar 24, 2014 @ 00:06
oh my god yassssssssssss

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Mar 24, 2014 @ 00:11
Lol Jem stop taking shots at people. I have absolutely no interest in buying that necklace I was curious to what happened to it...Have you got around making a move on that girl at your work?

212!!!!!!

Mar 24, 2014 @ 00:12
Anybody cop the pelican case? Been eyeing it since it dropped but dont know what to put in it lol.
It's pretty great. That seal is TIGHT. I keep it in in the open in my room, can't smell a thing.
I'm surprised they've been sitting so long, decent size, that's a film canister for scale. I might pick up some unbranded ones since those are like 20$.

I knew some gay stoner would use the Pelican like this...smh go buy some Huf.
Mar 24, 2014 @ 00:14
Mar 24, 2014 @ 00:23
It's pretty great. That seal is TIGHT. I keep it in in the open in my room, can't smell a thing.
I'm surprised they've been sitting so long, decent size, that's a film canister for scale. I might pick up some unbranded ones since those are like 20$.

Does it work with 

Thanks for the pics bruh, case is looking tight. I dont smoke tho so really no use for it. Was thinking of using it to store my watches but dont know if its big enough. 
Mar 24, 2014 @ 00:26

Way too many prints IMO, but decent pick ups
Mar 24, 2014 @ 00:27

I knew some gay stoner would use the Pelican like this...smh go buy some Huf.
Is there really any other use for it? Lol
Any of you consumerist american sheeple want to buy a grey L new world order tee ? PM me
kung fu jacket fit pic please
Mar 24, 2014 @ 00:58
Kung fu outfit will be cawped and im gonna be choppin and swipin empty dew cans off the table in my apartment

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Mar 24, 2014 @ 01:05
any fit pics on the championship jerseys? heard they run small.

feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/173431/

Mar 24, 2014 @ 01:09
any fit pics on the championship jerseys? heard they run small.
they run slightly small, i just went with my true size and it fits fine.
Mar 24, 2014 @ 01:21
Bout the same as roses?

(̅_̅_̅_̅(̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅( ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้)

Mar 24, 2014 @ 01:24
I doubt Supreme would collab with Dabs + Myla or vice versa

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Mar 24, 2014 @ 02:24
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BE58-61y1Y
Mar 24, 2014 @ 02:36
Preme needs to follow Nike on this stopping the use of bots. Put a captcha at checkout to prevent the unswift fuckbois from copping
Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up. Hardly anyone uses bots, People use direct links and autofill to check out just as fast. the only thing limiting me, or anyone quick, at check out is the page refresh rate. If you know what to use you are in and out in less than 10 seconds.

This thread needs a no bot-talk or resell-talk rule.

http://skilitin.tumblr.com/

Mar 24, 2014 @ 02:45
Preme needs to follow Nike on this stopping the use of bots. Put a captcha at checkout to prevent the unswift fuckbois from copping
people already breached nikes captcha system doe. that shit lasted for one week.
Mar 24, 2014 @ 02:46
TNF email tomorrow -- or nahhh 
Mar 24, 2014 @ 02:53
Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up. Hardly anyone uses bots, People use direct links and autofill to check out just as fast. the only thing limiting me, or anyone quick, at check out is the page refresh rate. If you know what to use you are in and out in less than 10 seconds.

How can I get autofill to work for the supreme shop? Can't seem to get it going. 
That's the trick I'm not telling you. 

Mar 24, 2014 @ 02:54

Mar 24, 2014 @ 02:54
 This bucket hat is sold for 8$ on kyc lmfao dudes on instagram are straight scumbags 
Mar 24, 2014 @ 02:58
Let's see that tnf jacket be the same one dude been trying to get off for months. 
Mar 24, 2014 @ 03:00

Grade A post, +1
Mar 24, 2014 @ 03:00
I have never used a bot in my life and got whatever I want. Oh and I never used a direct link. Wtf is that 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.