[Supreme] 2014 Discussion thread - TROLLING/FLAMING/SELLING=BAN

Mar 23, 2014 @ 21:56
http://www.blankathletics.com/Teamwork-Athletic_1629.htm#.Uy77UvldWwQI dont undersand the hype on this piece of shit jersey either, it's going to be really thin polyester 
and the colors/design is fucking stupid for the price. all these niggas are going to be rocking this shit all summer with 
their nipples on stone cold steve austin with that thin ass shit.
Should be fine as long as its not hella tight on you, I dunno just a clean jersey imo, good colorways and i like the ribbed collar or whatever you'd call it. To each his own tho, no ones forcing you to buy it... money saved for you, a clean piece for others 
too minimal for me i guess. and id never wear a soccer jersey casually. 
Mar 23, 2014 @ 22:03

Atiba with the military snap
Mar 23, 2014 @ 22:06

and the misfits crewneck and cdg/hh jacket

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

Mar 23, 2014 @ 22:10
Ayooooooooooooooooo
Mar 23, 2014 @ 22:13
Originally posted by Inactive User

Cleveland fitted 
Mar 23, 2014 @ 22:18
Did yall see the guy skating in fred perry shoes in cherry 
imagine a fred perry x supreme collab
would fit their aesthetic nicely too
imagine a varsity like the raf x fred perry varsity but with supreme written under it in athletic letters
actually sounds quite possible
Mar 23, 2014 @ 22:21
Did yall see the guy skating in fred perry shoes in cherry 
imagine a fred perry x supreme collab
would fit their aesthetic nicely too
imagine a varsity like the raf x fred perry varsity but with supreme written under it in athletic letters
actually sounds quite possible
Everything is possible...
Mar 23, 2014 @ 22:28

Anybody cop the pelican case? Been eyeing it since it dropped but dont know what to put in it lol.
Mar 23, 2014 @ 22:33

Blakes gf/wife or whatever is so fucking annoying, god i hate her face. nigga in the back looks like big hoss.
Mar 23, 2014 @ 22:42

Blakes gf/wife or whatever is so fucking annoying, god i hate her face. nigga in the back looks like big hoss.
his wife has cancer you fuck, no damn respect itt with all you children 
Mar 23, 2014 @ 22:44
Anybody cop the pelican case? Been eyeing it since it dropped but dont know what to put in it lol.
You can fit an iPhone 5 in (barely) 
Mar 23, 2014 @ 22:49
le bain in & out
easy cop

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Mar 23, 2014 @ 22:49
Championship jersey restock size medium camo/red on eu site
Mar 23, 2014 @ 22:55
his wife has cancer you fuck, no damn respect itt with all you children 
so what pussy
Mar 23, 2014 @ 22:58

BLAKE.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

Mar 23, 2014 @ 23:02
le bain in & out
easy cop
cherry was an easy in n out too right?
yea it was almost as easy as copping the Wackies tank

Mar 23, 2014 @ 23:22
It's pretty great. That seal is TIGHT. I keep it in in the open in my room, can't smell a thing.
I'm surprised they've been sitting so long, decent size, that's a film canister for scale. I might pick up some unbranded ones since those are like 20$.

Mar 23, 2014 @ 23:22
11 days remaining.....
Mar 23, 2014 @ 23:23
It's pretty great. That seal is TIGHT. I keep it in in the open in my room, can't smell a thing.
I'm surprised they've been sitting so long, decent size, that's a film canister for scale. I might pick up some unbranded ones since those are like 20$.

omg let my show my weed in the picture so people think im cool.
Mar 23, 2014 @ 23:24
If the graphics on le Bain were switched front to back, I think I'd probably cop
Mar 23, 2014 @ 23:32
I heard of a poster coming with cherry? Can anyone confirm. 

I got the huge poster and some white confetti with my order

EBAY: JAFLASH23 Jordans, Nikes, Rare Supreme

Mar 23, 2014 @ 23:34

blushing

EBAY: JAFLASH23 Jordans, Nikes, Rare Supreme

Mar 23, 2014 @ 23:53

Copyright 2015

Mar 24, 2014 @ 00:00
You know what to put inblushing
Mar 24, 2014 @ 00:04

and the misfits crewneck and cdg/hh jacket
+ Championship Jersey on the left
Mar 24, 2014 @ 00:06
oh my god yassssssssssss

Mar 24, 2014 @ 00:11
Lol Jem stop taking shots at people. I have absolutely no interest in buying that necklace I was curious to what happened to it...Have you got around making a move on that girl at your work?

212!!!!!!

Mar 24, 2014 @ 00:12

I knew some gay stoner would use the Pelican like this...smh go buy some Huf.
Mar 24, 2014 @ 00:14
Mar 24, 2014 @ 00:23

Does it work with 

Thanks for the pics bruh, case is looking tight. I dont smoke tho so really no use for it. Was thinking of using it to store my watches but dont know if its big enough. 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0