[Supreme] 2014 Discussion thread - TROLLING/FLAMING/SELLING=BAN

Mar 23, 2014 @ 15:55
Y'all really buying the $100 soccer jersey because it's got some farsi scribbled on it?

You can get the same shit from soccer mailorders for like $7...
The same nigga who creamed himself over that wack ass champion jersey lol
Mar 23, 2014 @ 16:00
oh you mean the camo supreme football jersey?

it could have had a dick on it i woulda went apeshit

(̅_̅_̅_̅(̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅( ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้)

Mar 23, 2014 @ 16:01
manet died on 30th april,they could drop it that week?
Mar 23, 2014 @ 16:02
^

Work pants fit nice. Not slim but not mega baggy, they're a really nice, straight cut. The quality is fantastic too. I'd defenitely recommend getting a pair.
Pic or didn't happen
Mar 23, 2014 @ 16:04
^

Work pants fit nice. Not slim but not mega baggy, they're a really nice, straight cut. The quality is fantastic too. I'd defenitely recommend getting a pair.
Pic or didn't happen
Pic or what didn't happen?! 
Mar 23, 2014 @ 16:05
oh you mean the camo supreme football jersey?

Bro it could have had a dick on it i woulda went apeshit
#respect 
Mar 23, 2014 @ 16:11
Y'all really buying the $100 soccer jersey because it's got some farsi scribbled on it?

The same nigga who creamed himself over that wack ass champion jersey lol
*no swiftness alert*
Mar 23, 2014 @ 16:12
Pic or didn't happen
Pic or what didn't happen?! 
He wants a fit pic to support your statement lol 
Mar 23, 2014 @ 16:37
I heard of a poster coming with cherry? Can anyone confirm. 
Mar 23, 2014 @ 16:37
Did anyone ever figure out anything about the cherry necklace?

212!!!!!!

Mar 23, 2014 @ 16:39
I heard of a poster coming with cherry? Can anyone confirm. 
Yup I got a poster.. Folded up..
Mar 23, 2014 @ 17:07
shark piss off
Mar 23, 2014 @ 17:08
Any info on london getting copys of cherry ? and how about nyc store, still got them or not?
Mar 23, 2014 @ 17:13
anyone know how the size 7 supreme onyx ring fits? i wanna cop my b-day, got small fingers tho but the size 5.5 been sold out.
Mar 23, 2014 @ 17:16
shark piss off
Coming from a German dude wit 87 posts. 
Someone trade me a camo champ jersey size m or l for my size m white or black. 

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Mar 23, 2014 @ 17:17
anyone know how the size 7 supreme onyx ring fits? i wanna cop my b-day, got small fingers tho but the size 5.5 been sold out.
Niga just measure ur self and convert it don't take anyone's advice on how a ring fits that's a fair investment fuck nighas won't help u there 

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Mar 23, 2014 @ 17:28
shark piss off
rub the cum outcha eyes and you'll see i run this bitch

(̅_̅_̅_̅(̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅( ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้)

Mar 23, 2014 @ 17:32

How much did you pay for the Adidas x Palace Futebol tee?
Mar 23, 2014 @ 17:33
Niga just measure ur self and convert it don't take anyone's advice on how a ring fits that's a fair investment fuck nighas won't help u there 
Fair enough cuh, just didn't know what sizes the numbers converted too but guess you're right. 18th birthday present, was gonna grab a versace one for about half the price in the uk but clocked it was just painted metal like i aint about 2 to that haha
Mar 23, 2014 @ 17:41
Lol tbh- if your buying jewelry stay away from the brand names. Supreme and Versace = huge mark ups and you don't need a brand for jewelry that shit is flashy enough as is.
If I was gonna drop 5 hundred or so I'd be worried about the materials it was made with- not the company that made it.

Mar 23, 2014 @ 17:51
my homies got 
Lol tbh- if your buying jewelry stay away from the brand names. Supreme and Versace = huge mark ups and you don't need a brand for jewelry that shit is flashy enough as is.
If I was gonna drop 5 hundred or so I'd be worried about the materials it was made with- not the company that made it.
I don't think the preme is overly flashy. it's 14k also
Mar 23, 2014 @ 17:52
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Mar 23, 2014 @ 17:56
How's the fit on the work shorts? Are they mega long or like ending right above your knees?

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

Mar 23, 2014 @ 18:00
bruh size 5.5 isn't sold out.
Mar 23, 2014 @ 18:02
my homies got 
I don't think the preme is overly flashy. it's 14k also
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying jewelery on it's own is flashy so u don't need a brand AT ALL. That's some rich ass nigha shit which let's be honest none of us are 

Mar 23, 2014 @ 18:02
Also if u knew anything about gold ud know 14k is the worst quality shit u can get. Don't get hyped bro

Mar 23, 2014 @ 18:05
Also if u knew anything about gold ud know 14k is the worst quality shit u can get. Don't get hyped bro
no it isnt? 9k is worse than 14k
Mar 23, 2014 @ 18:10
no it isnt? 9k is worse than 14k
Dude 9k is less than 50% gold lmfao. That literally doesn't legally count as gold lmao broke niggas don't know shieeetttt

Mar 23, 2014 @ 18:13
shark piss off
coming from a guy who wears a flannel over the f-1.
Mar 23, 2014 @ 18:19
coming from a guy who wears a flannel over the f-1.
Lol u remembered what I wore tho.... Says a lot about u

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.