Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 15, 2014 @ 01:57 PM
epaR

the classic logo six panel fits amazingly...

fuck it I'm selling all of my other supreme hats, this is all I need
copped green and I love it. 
I will be wearing it until it falls apart
yeah I love my black one, wish I got navy too, retiring my black stars camp as my go to hat
March 15, 2014 @ 02:02 PM
1978S

You guys realize if they made me mod none of this shit would have ever happened, right?
As much as I hate to say this, he may be right. We need someone who's very active and is constantly in this thread. Fuck, this site is based primarily around this thread. Many flock here just for Supreme. Ain't on your dick homie, but if they do make someone mod, it should be you. Fuck just make you a mod for this thread, monitor all the fuckery that constantly happens. 

Lets make it happen.
Legit, we need to get this shit fucking done. @sharkin post an application, and just start having people petition for it/you. 
I mean, it's not necessarily about @sharkin. He's just one of the few who's consistently in this thread. And by default, compared the others who are consistently in this thread, he probably makes the most sense. 

Rare items for sale... http://www.ebay.com/sch/smone8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

March 15, 2014 @ 02:06 PM
FRENCH MONTANA

lol so this "you dont got money like me" argument is your only criteria for judging people ?

cuz obviously, money aint makin you fresher . think about it

i feel so bad for you and ur grandma cuz shes from the real hood but she got a soho  cac at the end.

as for me, i live in paris in france. if i would play your baby game, i d say that its the most visited city in the world, and its more expensive than ur soho manhattan homo thang. fall back
T'es d'ou? dans le 16eme ?
LOOOOLL ah non mon gars moi c'est Paris Est rien à voir avec le 16 et tt ca
Quel arrondissement pedale?
mdr 20e. T'eviterais de dire pédale en face de moi jte le garantis.

tu m'as juste l'air d'être un supreme fuckboy , tu postes que sur ce topic de merde.
March 15, 2014 @ 02:08 PM
FRENCH MONTANA

no sincerely this thread is way too funny to be taken over by a bunch of salty mods who couldnt grab the cdg collab.

i say, let it go on. its true that sometimes it might be weird, but at the end, its okay for everybody and we're just having fun smile
March 15, 2014 @ 02:09 PM
chubbaa

Honestly the whole ghoul pillow melt down was funny as fuck i don't get why you're all complaining? If shark becomes mod it'll be boring as shit 
March 15, 2014 @ 02:14 PM
1978S

I'm torn. Meltdown was pretty epic.

Rare items for sale... http://www.ebay.com/sch/smone8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

March 15, 2014 @ 02:41 PM
uıʞɹɐɥs

You guys realize if they made me mod none of this shit would have ever happened, right?
As much as I hate to say this, he may be right. We need someone who's very active and is constantly in this thread. Fuck, this site is based primarily around this thread. Many flock here just for Supreme. Ain't on your dick homie, but if they do make someone mod, it should be you. Fuck just make you a mod for this thread, monitor all the fuckery that constantly happens. 

Lets make it happen.
Legit, we need to get this shit fucking done. @sharkin post an application, and just start having people petition for it/you. 
Why doesn't everyone just message drew, tell him about all the cyber bullying, report all the spam and bullshit, and request to make me a mod?

WORLD CUP CHAMP 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

March 15, 2014 @ 02:44 PM
uıʞɹɐɥs

I would only ban Jem and Ghoul Pillow

WORLD CUP CHAMP 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

March 15, 2014 @ 02:44 PM
Nyc93

Uptown jacket TTS? Slept long enough.
yup

For Sale KRS tee- Black M, and L . Grey M, and L. White M S logo snap- 2navy, 1olive, 3white text7189098317 4 price or dm

March 15, 2014 @ 02:59 PM
FRENCH MONTANA

@WhoIsThisNigga you from Bronx, or what? You even from the city? Fuccboi.
im from a bigger city than the so called  " city".

plus if i was u, i wouldnt call me a fuccboi.

keep datin an old octopus pussy and just stop getting on my D. find an other occupation
March 15, 2014 @ 03:13 PM
bobhall

Can anyone tell me what's in stock at supny?
March 15, 2014 @ 03:25 PM
embien

March 15, 2014 @ 03:32 PM
xafriaf

no sincerely this thread is way too funny to be taken over by a bunch of salty mods who couldnt grab the cdg collab.

i say, let it go on. its true that sometimes it might be weird, but at the end, its okay for everybody and we're just having fun
What do you mean couldn't grab the CDG collab? Shit sat forever.
March 15, 2014 @ 03:32 PM
embien

watch all the kids that bought the ugly ss14 backpacks selling for under retail when the tnf backpacks drop
March 15, 2014 @ 03:34 PM
KushLover

Lets make it happen.
Why doesn't everyone just message drew, tell him about all the cyber bullying, report all the spam and bullshit, and request to make me a mod?
you serious b? cyber bullying...? I mean if someone takes all this shit seriously he must be one insecure fuck face. This is the internet, this is hb, it cant be serious... Removing spams and shit is a good idea but cyber bullying? come on son

supream > http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215086

March 15, 2014 @ 04:20 PM
uıʞɹɐɥs

Alright alright

cyber bullying allowed just not on Thursdays 

and not at ghoul pillow. dude is about to go postal

March 15, 2014 @ 04:30 PM
Dat1Dude562

Something good has finally happened for us people who actually wear preme shit. There's so many people buying shit for the sole purpose of reselling that the resell prices have gone just a little bit over retail
No, it's just supreme is producing way more product and resellers don't know what to buy/when to sell. 

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

March 15, 2014 @ 04:31 PM
KushLover

Alright alright

What i'm saying here is that I don't think theres any kind of bullying in this thread, people be making comments at each others and thats just how it goes, so what if sometimes we make fun of it? Can't you take jokes/remarks that people make on you? If you can't laugh a little about yourself then like I said you must be one insecure fuck. Let's just have fun in this bitch no need to have mods to fuck with all that, we can handle this shit by ourselves... no?

March 15, 2014 @ 04:43 PM
1978S

Alright alright

What i'm saying here is that I don't think theres any kind of bullying in this thread, people be making comments at each others and thats just how it goes, so what if sometimes we make fun of it? Can't you take jokes/remarks that people make on you? If you can't laugh a little about yourself then like I said you must be one insecure fuck. Let's just have fun in this bitch no need to have mods to fuck with all that, we can handle this shit by ourselves... no?
For sure.

But, there should be a mod that is here daily, that has "Highlighter" privileges or some shit.

This way, they can highlight posts (text), ala MS Word, relevant to Supreme info, and leave the other shit as is. Therefore, those who want to read all the drama/bullshit, can do so, and those who just want relevant info can do so too by skipping over the non-highlighted posts...quite easily.

March 15, 2014 @ 04:46 PM
Arif Ali Mughal

supreme prints are poorly made. the quality of the clothing is not very good. nike have much better clothing quality. the only product that is made excellently is the box logo hoodie. i regret selling mine on ebay
March 15, 2014 @ 04:53 PM
KushLover

Alright alright

For sure.

But, there should be a mod that is here daily, that has "Highlighter" privileges or some shit.

This way, they can highlight posts (text), ala MS Word, relevant to Supreme info, and leave the other shit as is. Therefore, those who want to read all the drama/bullshit, can do so, and those who just want relevant info can do so too by skipping over the non-highlighted posts...quite easily.
Yea I agree that would be a good idea, because you know I don't read about drama/bullshit neither, I just don't want a mod to come and delete all the funny shit in this thread that's it.

March 15, 2014 @ 04:59 PM
FRENCH MONTANA

Alright alright

For sure.

Yea I agree that would be a good idea, I just don't want a mod to come and delete all the funny shit in this thread that's it.
Agree with kush lover.

I would not call this cyberbullying since nobody is trying to fire serious shot. By this term, it was not like one dude was the only prey of all these savages lions.

its just jokin about thing or 2, and itll be forgotten the next day. Its like me with nyc93.
Yo this dude posted a shitty fit and I just made a joke. thats all. i am not taking this seriously and he is welcomed to post back as much as he wants. And with that being said, no one here is willing to invite somebody to suicide hisself.
Of course, dudes who are motivated by such bad intentions are not welcomed here.

Were just having fun.
March 15, 2014 @ 04:59 PM
nikeychecks

March 15, 2014 @ 05:00 PM
tezzz

This thread * smokey face

fat boy need a 10 piece

March 15, 2014 @ 05:05 PM
VNDT

supreme prints are poorly made. the quality of the clothing is not very good. nike have much better clothing quality. the only product that is made excellently is the box logo hoodie. i regret selling mine on ebay
make a new account .
March 15, 2014 @ 05:21 PM
papaFams

Weekend wohoo! waiting for that cherry… 

March 15, 2014 @ 06:00 PM
nemis

This is my final post to HB ever; when I joined in 2011 you had to be invited and the community was chill, I got along with everyone and I was a big help around this thread in reference to questions about sizing and such... But I guess I am getting to old for this crowd, I am not a teenager anymore like when I joined 3 years ago. I don't think you'll be hearing from me ever again in this thread or any forums you can think of, if you wanna still talk to me and have legit questions feel free to follow me on IG or Tumblr, I will still be buying Supreme just as much as the next dude in this forum, this ain't my crowd anymore, now that I really think about it, it never really was; I am the type of guy who talks shit on the net because he feels like it makes him macho, but in real life I am a really nice guy, it all starts with negativity and ends that way too. Today I feel so free and I feel like not being a part of this forum is a new chapter of me, peace. 

In the great words of Ice Cube as he sits on the electric chair at the beginning of AmeriKKa's most wanted, these too are my final words.

"Fuck all y'all"
Do you ever shut the fuck up
sprocket

Lude tee fitpic. Size XL, 5'2" 320 lbs

dirtyxrabbit

This is my final post to HB ever; when I joined in 2011 you had to be invited and the community was chill, I got along with everyone and I was a big help around this thread in reference to questions about sizing and such... But I guess I am getting to old for this crowd, I am not a teenager anymore like when I joined 3 years ago. I don't think you'll be hearing from me ever again in this thread or any forums you can think of, if you wanna still talk to me and have legit questions feel free to follow me on IG or Tumblr, I will still be buying Supreme just as much as the next dude in this forum, this ain't my crowd anymore, now that I really think about it, it never really was; I am the type of guy who talks shit on the net because he feels like it makes him macho, but in real life I am a really nice guy, it all starts with negativity and ends that way too. Today I feel so free and I feel like not being a part of this forum is a new chapter of me, peace. 

In the great words of Ice Cube as he sits on the electric chair at the beginning of AmeriKKa's most wanted, these too are my final words.

"Fuck all y'all"
thanks lil man we appreciate your gibberish for the last time. 
March 15, 2014 @ 06:03 PM
VNDT

Lude tee fitpic. Size XL, 5'2" 320 lbs

fuk we supposed to see from this

Please login first to reply.