Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 11, 2014 @ 12:52 PM
cfevhbwh

Does anyone know the exact date in April that the 20th anniversary will be?
January 11, 2014 @ 01:06 PM
h_98

Idk about y'all but Football (aka soccer) ... Is the #1 sport played in the world. If Supreme did make a soccer jersey for SS14, that be dope.
Soccer is only the #1 sport cuz its the poor mans sport
Soccer stars are bred from strong family lineages and get paid for playing at extremely high levels of organized professional soccer the age of 12 years old. Basketball and football is made up of dudes from the projects and the roughest parts of the US... and soccer is the poor mans sport? Don't make americans look bad by saying ignorant shit like that
American's are not even poor compared to other countries you retard. in this country there is welfare and homeless shelters. America has no true poverty. other countries like Africa don't even have clean water. in the slums of brazil there is no electricity. in most parts of where these soccer stars come from there is no hospitals or doctors to treat injuries or diseases. these people would die just to live in the projects those basketball and football stars come form. don't defend what you don't know. thee roughest parts of the US aint shit.
58% of americans live under the poverty line at some point in their life, fact
January 11, 2014 @ 01:48 PM
Mad Rusky

Soccer stars are bred from strong family lineages and get paid for playing at extremely high levels of organized professional soccer the age of 12 years old. Basketball and football is made up of dudes from the projects and the roughest parts of the US... and soccer is the poor mans sport? Don't make americans look bad by saying ignorant shit like that
American's are not even poor compared to other countries you retard. in this country there is welfare and homeless shelters. America has no true poverty. other countries like Africa don't even have clean water. in the slums of brazil there is no electricity. in most parts of where these soccer stars come from there is no hospitals or doctors to treat injuries or diseases. these people would die just to live in the projects those basketball and football stars come form. don't defend what you don't know. thee roughest parts of the US aint shit.
The US government determines the poverty line, fact.
That line is at $23,050 US dollars, fact.
$23k can feed entire families in a lot of nations.
January 11, 2014 @ 01:56 PM
cfevhbwh

Yeah but can it put kids through school and college, pay mortgages, cars, bills, healthcare, clothing, leisure activities, ect.

$23,050 is not a lot of money for a family to survive on. 
January 11, 2014 @ 02:06 PM
fuckilovecola

Yeah but can it put kids through school and college, pay mortgages, cars, bills, healthcare, clothing, leisure activities, ect.

$23,050 is not a lot of money for a family to survive on. 
well here in Russia that line is like $3750 per person so..
January 11, 2014 @ 02:42 PM
napps.

Yall need to move to the poverty thread on HB...or the goverment affairs thread 

take pictures and shit

January 11, 2014 @ 02:45 PM
chubbaa

lmao all i did was give you all the correct word for soccer i didn't think it'd get onto poverty in the world 
January 11, 2014 @ 02:47 PM
questions

January 11, 2014 @ 02:51 PM
h_98

forreal tho how the hell did we get onto all this shit? This is a thread about supreme wtf
January 11, 2014 @ 03:13 PM
zfunk

Almost every single sport played internationally has players from a huge mixture of backgrounds regardless, be it football, american football, basketball, boxing whatever. Some athletes can come from privileged backgrounds or poor ones, in the end it makes no difference and this argument is completely irrelevant as to whether supreme would make a soccer jersey this season.
January 11, 2014 @ 03:37 PM
ckorn

the world poverty line is <$500 a year....america's poverty line is a joke it would make you rich in many countries
January 11, 2014 @ 03:47 PM
sikwiidit

soccer sucks soccer sucks soccer sucks soccer sucks soccer sucks soccer sucks soccer sucks soccer sucks
January 11, 2014 @ 04:17 PM
kushsupremacy

Idk about y'all but Football (aka soccer) ... Is the #1 sport played in the world. If Supreme did make a soccer jersey for SS14, that be dope.
"other countries like Africa" ....nothing you say can ever matter now. 
January 11, 2014 @ 04:24 PM
sanvhez

COULD WE TALK ABOUT SUPREME PLEASE BACK ON TOPIC 
What old piece would you like to see back from years ago like headband this year ?
January 11, 2014 @ 04:30 PM
chubbaa

What old piece would you like to see back from years ago like headband this year ?
maybe like the nike world famous collab? link it in with the olympics
January 11, 2014 @ 04:41 PM
Papaya

Light Blue Sabbath for my DSMNY Tee

Both DS, both medium. Don't know the value of either, is this a good trade?
January 11, 2014 @ 04:44 PM
fyuur

Light Blue Sabbath for my DSMNY Tee

Both DS, both medium. Don't know the value of either, is this a good trade?
Yep, DSM tee is worth nothing imo.

"In battle, both sides suffer death, injury and pain. Feel Pain.. Contemplate Pain.. Accept Pain.. Know Pain!"

January 11, 2014 @ 04:58 PM
Stackies

They usually stick to a normalcy, but i'd like to see a different belt, like the flies one

and of course Sk8 mid's

WTB: Supreme American Flag Mini Towel

January 11, 2014 @ 05:16 PM
domwallace97

i wouldn't mind a really cool artist box logo tee like the KAWS or Hirst one
January 11, 2014 @ 05:19 PM
Jebbia

found on reddit

WTB Iridescent 5-Panel black

January 11, 2014 @ 05:45 PM
fuckilovecola

dunks instead of foams
January 11, 2014 @ 05:46 PM
fuckilovecola

found on reddit
those shoes look sz 18
January 11, 2014 @ 06:25 PM
kingjoffery

We make it so easy for designers with this wish list shit.

But fuck it Supreme please do some hard ass supreme ties with matching socks, preferably merino wool. (Gitman bros, Celtic co, Woolrich whatever) & mini boxo logo tie lapel.

I don't drink too much - I know the Bud wiser.

January 11, 2014 @ 07:24 PM
Beach

found on reddit
those shoes look sz 18
Looks like the fake Chum lee

Red // Strictly

January 11, 2014 @ 08:49 PM
paulywalnuts

Wouldn't be surprised to see a Supreme soccer ball with the world cup happening this year
like supreme gives a fuck about the world cup 
but they care about dog dishes and footballs?
i guess i read this wrong.  i could see them doing a soccer ball, but i don't feel like it would be related to the world cup
i cast doubt because soccer isn't very hood/skate/nyc/90s/hiphop/punk/counterculture.  

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

January 11, 2014 @ 10:29 PM
BOOSE

January 11, 2014 @ 11:41 PM
Jebbia

Supreme X G-Shock

WTB Iridescent 5-Panel black

January 11, 2014 @ 11:55 PM
dpu16

world cup is soccer dumb fucks

super bowl is football
lmao so dumb. Typical up their own arse american, you go play your 'FOOTball' with your hands.. smh
I don't even play football. More of a soccer guy myself. 
underrated post

WTB Tartan Flannel Size Medium RED && Hombre Flannels

January 12, 2014 @ 12:19 AM
fyuur

"In battle, both sides suffer death, injury and pain. Feel Pain.. Contemplate Pain.. Accept Pain.. Know Pain!"

January 12, 2014 @ 12:22 AM
BruceSHVRP

idk why this shit jus pisses me off

Please login first to reply.