January 8, 2014 @ 11:27 PM
xafriaf

I'm hoping Supreme drops a nice baseball tee raglan 3/4 sleeve. 
Yeah but, they better not go ahead and try to charge $100 for that shit . 
Probably around $70+ ... Max $80
Nah they'll make it like 98. Especially if it's cut n sew
January 8, 2014 @ 11:56 PM
cake.

Anybody can get their hands on preme...just depends on wat pieces u get
well you guys still look stupid all wearing supreme! regardless of who can get it or not and if it's exclusive or not! 
there's always someone who needs to over do it! guess that's you guys! 
and you are overdoing exclamation points! 
January 9, 2014 @ 12:38 AM
dpu16

What the fuck is with all these resellers calling themselves "we" like they're running a legitimate business?

Shit is embarrassing like just be straight up and tell the kids you're getting them for rape. Trust, they're cool with it.
you can't resell without a plug these days  shouts out to mine

PS everyone saying flyknits were good obviously never owned them hahaha shits were terrible I had no hesitation shipping them out to some dumbass sneakerhead
Flyknits were good and I have them. What's your point, obviously they didn't stand out a lot but it was a great colorway imo. and their comfortable as hell.
What's my point? I'd rather have almost any Flyknit lunar colorway over the Sup. And the "Sup" logo made it even worse, people think your shoes are trying to start a conversation or something.

Don't believe in the hype. There were Flyknit lunar/trainer/chukka/htm/etc that killed this shitty bastardized shoe

lol then there's...

WTB Tartan Flannel Size Medium RED && Hombre Flannels

January 9, 2014 @ 12:45 AM
BruceSHVRP

What the fuck is with all these resellers calling themselves "we" like they're running a legitimate business?

Shit is embarrassing like just be straight up and tell the kids you're getting them for rape. Trust, they're cool with it.

PS everyone saying flyknits were good obviously never owned them hahaha shits were terrible I had no hesitation shipping them out to some dumbass sneakerhead
Flyknits were good and I have them. What's your point, obviously they didn't stand out a lot but it was a great colorway imo. and their comfortable as hell.
What's my point? I'd rather have almost any Flyknit lunar colorway over the Sup. And the "Sup" logo made it even worse, people think your shoes are trying to start a conversation or something.

Don't believe in the hype. These are the Lunar colorways that were way better. There were Flyknit trainer/chukka/htm/etc that killed this shitty bastardized shoe

Ive been seeing this shoe all the time! I look at it and think its the collab every fucking time when it never is lol

*edit* 100th post shout out to banned redwall
January 9, 2014 @ 01:12 AM
lovage

S/S always drops near my birthday so smile
January 9, 2014 @ 01:44 AM
VNDT

Don't believe in the hype. There were Flyknit lunar/trainer/chukka/htm/etc that killed this shitty bastardized shoe

lol then there's...

I understand, I personally like my supreme flyknits. Anyways, the htm chukkas are dope. had a chance to buy the free flyknits for retail, but i passed. I also have the multicolor racer's which are probably one of the best flyknits to release
January 9, 2014 @ 02:04 AM
yeahbutstill

1540479_10202657035378254_2816490_o by scumshytproto, on Flickr

are you wearing a crewneck over a hoodie?

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

January 9, 2014 @ 02:08 AM
kingjoffery

Had a great show last night in downtown manhattan.was a great experience and way to start of 2014 wit my team.NEXT TRIP WE PLANNING IS CALI.cant wait to meet some of the fam out there
and you are?
I know proto posted this already but we're a collective from harlem that makes shitty music. enjoy 
at least your honest. holy fuck find a new hobby

You guys make supreme look like some kind of weird uniform.. I would hate to be wearing supreme at a party yall are at because ppl would asume anybody wearing supreme is in your group. I would be the odd one out rocking some other shit if my friends were draped in preme

I don't drink too much - I know the Bud wiser.

January 9, 2014 @ 02:51 AM
jxmookie

Had a great show last night in downtown manhattan.was a great experience and way to start of 2014 wit my team.NEXT TRIP WE PLANNING IS CALI.cant wait to meet some of the fam out there
and you are?
I know proto posted this already but we're a collective from harlem that makes shitty music. enjoy 
That second dude was nice, idk who that is but that supreme x cdg line was pretty dope by you proto

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

January 9, 2014 @ 02:55 AM
sheeplamb

I wonder how many people are gonna be waiting for a drop tomorrow lol 
January 9, 2014 @ 03:33 AM
OneForeigner

the music was good, the dudes rock it. they are doing their hustle, no shots but half of us, including me, ain't doing shit. keep it up, let me know when you hit cali.
January 9, 2014 @ 03:40 AM
OneForeigner

Gonna drop around $160, should I go with a PCL tee or a 2 Tone Arc Logo pullover? Appreciate any feedback on what you think is a better buy, personally pretty conflicted. One or the other will be copped tonight! Haha
which do you like better? and which will you wear more and get a better use of.... thats what i ask when i buy shit.
January 9, 2014 @ 03:41 AM
rellmarlee

and you are?
That second dude was nice, idk who that is but that supreme x cdg line was pretty dope by you proto
Thats me god, I appreciate that. We got a lot more heat rock comin 
January 9, 2014 @ 03:43 AM
MF Gooze

Gonna drop around $160, should I go with a PCL tee or a 2 Tone Arc Logo pullover? Appreciate any feedback on what you think is a better buy, personally pretty conflicted. One or the other will be copped tonight! Haha
Neither. 320 jack in the box tacos would be better than either of those choices.
January 9, 2014 @ 03:48 AM
rellmarlee

I'm usually on strictly i dont post on HB often but yo SOR$  just wanna keep making good music and have fun with it. If you fuck with us that means a lot. That means you relate to us and it only pushes us to keep doing it. We just some niggas from harlem that love playing nba2k, smoking weed, doing boomers and lucy from time to time going out turning up and we just so happen to also love supreme lol 
January 9, 2014 @ 03:56 AM
keyshawn.11

and you are?
Song is actually pretty nice. second dude rapping was fucking dope, is that you @rellmarlee ?
January 9, 2014 @ 04:02 AM
rellmarlee

and you are?
Song is actually pretty nice. second dude rapping was fucking dope, is that you @rellmarlee ?
yeah thats me. much love. 
January 9, 2014 @ 04:26 AM
tunnelno5

and you are?
dope bro, dj krush, i see you

http://tunnelno5.bandcamp.com http://tunnelno5.tumblr.com http://www.youtube.com/user/TUNNELNO5beats/videos http://twitter.com/tunnelno5

January 9, 2014 @ 04:32 AM
fyuur

Fur TNF actually looks pretty good in person, been seeing it a lot lately in NYC

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

January 9, 2014 @ 04:41 AM
rellmarlee

dope bro, dj krush, i see you
ahh thats wavy king, we should def work together. introduce SOR$ to Japan cool
January 9, 2014 @ 04:47 AM
ember

idk where these are from but i saw em on tumblr

January 9, 2014 @ 05:42 AM
lenryhouis

think we all slept on this
January 9, 2014 @ 05:43 AM
brokejigga

I know you're a nice guy proto but tone it down a bit. shit looks horrible. it makes your group or whatever look like swagfags. there are other brands besides supreme you know. just my two cents. is that guy in the red camo freeway?
I really don't think its a big deal because these guys are actually from harlem, and the music is dope. Although, that dude is wearing a red flags hoodie under the red champion crew.
January 9, 2014 @ 05:59 AM
dpu16

which do you like better? and which will you wear more and get a better use of.... thats what i ask when i buy shit.
Really like both pieces but a small part of me thinks pcl hoodies and tees are a little plaid out because they might have a little too much hype around them but I need some good Tees and 160 shipped for a ds pcl tee is a good deal. Also really like the 2 tone pullover but I might have too many hoodies at the moment hahah
It honestly sounds like you shouldn't cop either if you have to ask to decide which one you like better. Don't cop just to cop. Save your money for something else

Also .. $160 for a tee =/= good deal. Have some self respect man haha you are getting raped, no way around that.

WTB Tartan Flannel Size Medium RED && Hombre Flannels

January 9, 2014 @ 06:17 AM
lghtshdws

wow what are these called? 

instagram: cdotphotography

January 9, 2014 @ 06:25 AM
MF Gooze

wow what are these called? 
Flyknit free HTM
January 9, 2014 @ 06:26 AM
lghtshdws

thank you! MF ive never seen them, look extremely comfy 

instagram: cdotphotography

January 9, 2014 @ 06:28 AM
mikuhatsune

So nothing today? 
January 9, 2014 @ 06:45 AM
Squidward

two tone pullover is fire and comfy as hell... I wear my constantly 

I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me.

January 9, 2014 @ 06:46 AM
supremeallah

Yo I'm on my phone, Rellmarlee where can I check your music?

Please login first to reply.