Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
12 days ago
itzmejosh

or just do what I do and tell amazon the package never came.

free tv 
Reported.
Keep doin it breh. They going summon your ass to court

http://projectnibiru.bigcartel.com/

12 days ago
johnthunder_

regret not coppin the cclassic logo sweater

got the sweatpants coming in thursday, anyone else cop? how are they in person?
Javi was wearing the grey pair instore, looked pretty clean. The sweatpants are one of those items I really like, but I don't want to buy them
just copped grey tech fleece so i copped black sweatpants pretty excited for em
60% footaction? 
12 days ago
reeser

or just do what I do and tell amazon the package never came.

free tv 
Reported.
Keep doin it breh. They going summon your ass to court
done it for $1.5k so far and nothings happened cool
but I'm done with that for now
12 days ago
Horus

Stallion restock in pink, grey, black, white and navy... More colors might come soon. 
12 days ago
chads

Pretty sure this Benetton crew is part of the inspiration for the classic logo crew

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

12 days ago
hellaflush7

Anyone know what the price will be like on the satin twill pullover?

IE Boys

12 days ago
xafriaf

Anyone know what the price will be like on the satin twill pullover?
Imma guess 168-178
11 days ago
Thoth

the only record of those playboy stickers i've ever seen was in  the "Stuck Up  Piece of Crap Sticker Show" 
(http://insidetherockposter.blogspot.com/2012/04/opening-night-of-stuck-up-piece-of-crap.html)
Non-pixelated version:

That pretty much confirms it, even though streetclothes co-signing them before was enough to go by, dude is the accessories legend.
I'm pretty sure that street clothes guy was trying to tell people the roach clips with black letters were fake though or maybe it was versacecartwheels but they were wrong. And isn't it a bit odd that Chris vaslik and this dude from this sticker show who both probably have hundreds of very rare supreme stickers and have been collecting for a decade or more and they only have 1 white one? Where are people getting their hands on 3 full sets. I think we need to figure out who the person is that is selling all these off because people are claiming to have bought them on SS but I haven't seen them for sale there. and if they are these insanely rare hardly seen before sample stickers, i have only seen 1 set of regular LV stickers for sale in the past couple months. why is there 10 times more of the super rare unreleased version available all the sudden. im not saying i dont think that legit playboy x LV stickers exist but doesnt anyone else think its possible someone found out about what they thought would be the rarest and hardest to find supreme sticker and made some fakes of it. also i have asked 2 people where they bought them from and one said SS but refused to tell me the user who sold them and the other flat out wouldnt tell me where he got them. seems extremely sus.
As far as I know, the PB LV stickers were produced as Friends and Fam items along side the S/S14 Playboy collection. As they were exclusive, it's taken them some time to react the open market. Most people are getting them from Japan. People can't give an exact name or where they got them because it's most likely employees/friends of supreme selling them secretly. I have a set and it is perfectly consistent with most other logo stickers. Unique Hype has them displayed in his store, and all the accessory/sticker gurus I know say they are legit. Hope this helps.

Edit: Also not me on the Roach clips.
So they are sort of re-issues then, because Chris Vasilik for example had his years ago?
11 days ago
ninedthree

Stallion restock in pink, grey, black, white and navy... More colors might come soon. 
lol that shirt looks like for white girls named emma 

Lmao to whoever buys that 

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217830 supercali2015

11 days ago
bananarama

this shipping is such shit, it's my orders have been on "Order Processed: Ready for UPS" since thursday lol

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

11 days ago
sophiecromwell17

anyone have or seen fit pics of the flight pants?? not sure if theres a clear one on the internet honestly
11 days ago
ArenaTopFitPicKid

When in doubt size down. Rarely have I ever seen someone buy supreme in a size too small.
Nah bro. Always size up. Especially if you are buying an Arena Top.
11 days ago
copperhead

anyone have or seen fit pics of the flight pants?? not sure if theres a clear one on the internet honestly
I saw Jeff wearing them on FW 14' release day.  They look cool, the ZIPPERS "REALLY" show up on the BLACK, I'd suggest another color, & They have a boot cut Which I don't like at all.It was funny because I was mad I didn't cop the olive flight pants from 2 seasons ago, now I have my chance.  Will wait to see what else drops this Thursday to cop.
11 days ago
synthesis

fuck off wiz

Legendary status what I must achive

11 days ago
tunnelno5

Pretty sure this Benetton crew is part of the inspiration for the classic logo crew
My mom used to dress me in this when I was a kid. I'm still waiting on my white, but this yellow is growing on me. 

http://tunnelno5.bandcamp.com http://tunnelno5.tumblr.com http://www.youtube.com/user/TUNNELNO5beats/videos http://twitter.com/tunnelno5

11 days ago
ninedthree

At banarama if your really that worried send a message at supremenewyork. Com and say your order is processed and whatever with ups and see that if it's updated afterwards. Has always worked for me

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217830 supercali2015

11 days ago
Joel Barish

glad i passed on the classic logo crewneck, I'm just not feeling those stripes 
b you must be blind as fuk with that wack Miku avatar.... The stripes make the crewneck look more on that vintage look

yeah that "vintage look"

"I have to return some videotapes."

11 days ago
Horus

lol that shirt looks like for white girls named emma 

Lmao to whoever buys that 
Personally I don't like the shirt either, but it's also not my money being spent on it. Just trying to help some people out by letting them know that some colorways restocked. 
11 days ago
bobslimee4x

It's native american vans eve
11 days ago
kaegann

Just got my last shipping confirmation cool
11 days ago
canderson1017

Just got my last shipping confirmation 
just got 1/3 im still waiting on 30 min ago, first/biggest order. get 2 in the mail today too cool
11 days ago
baddges52

Hoping nothing I want drops tomorrow, niggas broke. Thanks school
11 days ago
b_starv9

Hoping nothing I want drops tomorrow, niggas broke. Thanks school
Sell your body
11 days ago
paulywalnuts

first order being dropped off at my workplace today...and i have off lol so i'll get it tomorrow morning

also with regards to these stickers, if anyone is actually thinking of purchasing them...consider A) they are STICKERS, and B) NEVER buy anything you are skeptical is fake

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

11 days ago
llAPll

Just got my last shipping confirmation 
just got 1/3 im still waiting on 30 min ago, first/biggest order. get 2 in the mail today too 
Still waiting on my only order that was placed on 10:59 sad

Called the warehouse twice, once yesterday and once today was was given the same answer how it "should" be shipped out "today or tomorrow".  Yet the new drop is happening tomorrow, so if it's not shipped out today, it's gg for me.
11 days ago
Bigky226

Just got my 1st/3 shipping conf as well, on my accessories order placed @ 11:11
11 days ago
Allahu Jackbar

getting 3 packages today cool

so a seal walks into a club

11 days ago
shellystrick4L

Package originally scheduled to be delivered the 4th but nope it's here today. Tight.
11 days ago
mk-ca

is there gon be hella shipping status posts all season or na....

cuz im real sure the majority dgaf
11 days ago
mk-ca

or do you guys care??? i got my shipping confirmation today!!! OMG praise god its all ive been waiting for all week!!!!

ive lost sleep.....cant eat...my girl left me she cant take it anymore.

buttt whatttt another drop tomorrow already.....another order before i get my first?!!??!

im losin it.

Please login first to reply.