[Supreme] 2014 Discussion thread - TROLLING/FLAMING/SELLING=BAN

Sep 15, 2014 @ 00:41
how i got exposed?
2003 my older cousin was a skateboarder and took me to the store a few times,
at the time i only bought like 3 tees, so i knew bout the brand just didnt get back into it until 07, than in about 09 hype started and bam im a troll on hypebeast

rest was history
but bape>supreme always imo, me and nigo:

Sep 15, 2014 @ 00:54
I was thinking Pettibon tomorrow, but iirc that ig post said the collection would drop in october

if you're talking about this one then it's sept. the emails most likely tomorrow like you said. 
Sep 15, 2014 @ 01:20
I had her in the palm of my hands and let her slip away...

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Sep 15, 2014 @ 01:24
No one liked my unfunny super drawn out fag story smh

"That's right Domon..."

Sep 15, 2014 @ 01:36
Real story of how I discovered supreme..I was at my friends house and he was begging his mom to buy him the FW11 peacoat. She said "if I'm going to overpay for a peacoat, you better get the grades to match it". He never did get that peacoat...

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Sep 15, 2014 @ 01:42
Waiting for that disney collab doe so i can rock it there b, where dreams come true b. smokeyface
Sep 15, 2014 @ 02:18
I went to fairfax winterbreak 2010 for the first time and walked into supreme after i shopped not really knowing what it was. didn't buy anything cuz i was still in HS and wasn't bout having my mom pay those prices. Then rediscovered it later on due to internet

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217830 supercali2015

Sep 15, 2014 @ 02:21
I would annually go up north in like MID-JULY to visit them for the summer, and of course do some LAST MINUTE school shopping.
Lol what?
Sep 15, 2014 @ 02:30
Yeah thats the pic I was referring to @cholo probably tomorrow
Sep 15, 2014 @ 02:36
It was 2005 8th or 9th grade and I was already deep into hip hop and the sub culture. This was around  the time niggas were wearing their fake ass bape jackets and air brush shirts. Nobody was really into the streetwear fashion shit besides wearing SBs. I started with a lot of upper playground  and stussy then my older homie introduced me to preme after he told me to check out his myspace and he had a bogo as his background on his all white profile. It was lookin real clean with the music playing. Then sure enough I started coppin with hustlin funds. Funny how everyone and their moms catches on to shit through social media today.
Sep 15, 2014 @ 02:55
idk about yall but i think rappers got a hit out on supreme seem like there trying to kill this brand more they wear it more pricks
Sep 15, 2014 @ 03:22
2002 Dunk SB's drew me in, the black joints were a must back then.
Sep 15, 2014 @ 03:29
The 2012 spring/ summer floral hoodie and shorts got me here
Sep 15, 2014 @ 03:40
I see what you mean by the quality with the accessories.. 

i bought that keychain last year and it came cracked.
Sep 15, 2014 @ 03:44
saw koston on a BATB video and he wore a pink camp...the rest was history. 

insta : @joseph.wibowo

Sep 15, 2014 @ 03:47
First time I ever noticed Supreme was in Larry Clark's Kids. That scene when there at the skatepark and they beat the fuck outta that nigga who look like Dave Chapelle? One of those kids was wearing a grey box logo t-shirt and I remember being like "damn dude, that would make the coolest sticker..." 

Apparently I wasn't the only one who thought that. smokeyface

Looking for Raised by Wolves Box Logotype Pullover size Large!

Sep 15, 2014 @ 03:57
Gets order confirmation, transaction is pending, money is refunded, transaction disappears from bank statement, no cancelation email.... Hmm
Sep 15, 2014 @ 03:58
I didn't get put onto Supreme, Supreme got put onto me. 

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Sep 15, 2014 @ 04:17
Originally posted by Inactive User
Shifty Kickflip is sex
Sep 15, 2014 @ 05:04
Fuckboy picked up every shirt that released on the first drop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25-4-6-PZms

smh
"I'm guessing that's KRS ONE, it has to be."

"I can't read what that says but that under I know says KRS ONE.. and.. there's a BDP"

Are u kidding me? Copping every tee is bad enough, they're not all even that nice in the first place. But to cop something you don't know SHIT about, and -- lmao check this out -- POST IT ON THE INTERNET...get real.

My team Supreme, stay clean. QUEENS get the money.

Sep 15, 2014 @ 05:08

you a clown b
Sep 15, 2014 @ 05:12
you a clown b
Aye bro if that's how you feel bro smokeyface 

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Sep 15, 2014 @ 05:26

http://skilitin.tumblr.com/

Sep 15, 2014 @ 05:36
Gets order confirmation, transaction is pending, money is refunded, transaction disappears from bank statement, no cancelation email.... Hmm
Sep 15, 2014 @ 05:57
First time I ever noticed Supreme was in Larry Clark's Kids. That scene when there at the skatepark and they beat the fuck outta that nigga who look like Dave Chapelle? One of those kids was wearing a grey box logo t-shirt and I remember being like "damn dude, that would make the coolest sticker..." 

Apparently I wasn't the only one who thought that. 
fucking faggot
I was watching Paper Soldiers and they were talking about Supreme, WTF is Supreme they said.
Sep 15, 2014 @ 06:06
I discovered supreme my freshman year of High school in 2008, my dad randomly got a red box logo fitted and gave it to me because he said it was to much red, I wore it to school and my homie told me what supreme was and I remembered seeing dill wear it a couple times since I used to be a major stan for him when I started skating and I Looked it up and really fucked with it but didn't have the money to shop on the site till like my junior year where I got my first job at the movies.
Sep 15, 2014 @ 06:17
Email tomorrow?

I'm stoked
Nah, 22nd.
Sep 15, 2014 @ 06:28
Email tomorrow?

I'm stoked
Nah, 22nd.
Vans collab came a week earlier this season tho. Next collab is usually 2 weeks after vans
Sep 15, 2014 @ 06:43
wait, did Dragon jersey sell out? I swear one day all sizes sat, next day all gone. 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.