FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
August 28, 2014 @ 10:36 PM
turkeylunchable

this whole season is terrible i feel sad for you guys who are wasting money smh
yeah bro thanks for your pity bro
lol im pretty sure you dont own any preme before 08 so stfu
neither do I, who gives a fuck
August 28, 2014 @ 10:49 PM
mikeike

waiting on that s logo restock...... *sigh*
it happened 2+ hours ago 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK.
August 28, 2014 @ 10:54 PM
Squidward

does anyone cuff the basic beanie? thinking about black

I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me.

August 28, 2014 @ 10:57 PM
mikeike

this is my favorite hat of the season so far

hoping the qualitys on point
August 28, 2014 @ 10:58 PM
Cali

Already got the fireman coat, but still thinking of gambling on buying something stupid just to get my hands on some 3m stickers...
i got the firmans coat today! just have a couple of questions about the fit.

Would you say it fits TTS? and are the sleeves long enough for a taller person. 

Also, are there any pockets to put my hands in, like on the side, inside pockets? 

hows the quality on it? 
sorry for all the questions 
or you could wait for it to come in the mail and answer those questions yourself...
August 28, 2014 @ 11:01 PM
August 28, 2014 @ 11:10 PM
xafriaf

Already got the fireman coat, but still thinking of gambling on buying something stupid just to get my hands on some 3m stickers...
i got the firmans coat today! just have a couple of questions about the fit.

Would you say it fits TTS? and are the sleeves long enough for a taller person. 

Also, are there any pockets to put my hands in, like on the side, inside pockets? 

hows the quality on it? 
sorry for all the questions 
or you could wait for it to come in the mail and answer those questions yourself...
Or he could ask someone who already has it so he knows what to expect. I swear you guys get all sarcastic and shit when ppl ask legit questions, but when everyone's talking about sandwiches or some shit nobody says anything SMH.
August 28, 2014 @ 11:10 PM
nikeychecks

August 28, 2014 @ 11:13 PM
acompanion

Hit the ny store at the perfect time today. Right before it was mobbed. No 6 panels at all. Went with the black tone fitted. Much cleaner in person.

8( x x )8

August 28, 2014 @ 11:14 PM
s4za

for some reason I can't order, I have tried all my cards and my homies but it just says error and says there may be an error with the card?? HELP
August 28, 2014 @ 11:17 PM
Allahu Jackbar

white hail mary still up for grabs

so a seal walks into a club

August 28, 2014 @ 11:18 PM
Squidward

chain link camp cap is one of the best I've seen in a long time, picked it up in black with fly pin

I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me.

August 28, 2014 @ 11:21 PM
bobslimee4x

even Ian knows FW13 was awful

August 28, 2014 @ 11:23 PM
bobslimee4x

I liked this jacket at first, but now it looks more corny every time I see it
August 28, 2014 @ 11:35 PM
Stromile Swift

this whole season is terrible i feel sad for you guys who are wasting money smh
yeah bro thanks for your pity bro
lol im pretty sure you dont own any preme before 08 so stfu
i was a freshman in high school. i wore neff and played gears of war entirely too much
August 28, 2014 @ 11:47 PM
premepreme

cause ian connor knows all right?
August 28, 2014 @ 11:58 PM
Son of Yusuke

Keep trying to buy a certain piece, but it keeps declining my card. I guess it's just out of stock, but it hasnt been updated yet?

Stay Humble, Honest, and Happy

August 29, 2014 @ 12:03 AM
shellystrick4L

Keep trying to buy a certain piece, but it keeps declining my card. I guess it's just out of stock, but it hasnt been updated yet?
Keep trying.
August 29, 2014 @ 12:12 AM
goldANDsacks

supreme is "casual" or "work wear" (work as in factory, not office). for "grown pieces" shop a "grown brand".
Supreme has some some excellent "grown" pieces. Loro Piana coats, Slimmer cut oxfords, and the quality is superb. Yeah they have some immature pieces, but some are as "grown" as it gets. It's mostly more casual stuff but absolutely not something you'd wear to a factory. Who the fuck work a factory job in a $130 shirt...
supreme has overalls now....that was factory work wear
Nobody is going to wear $180 overalls to a factory Job. Nobody who works in a factory can even afford that.
its called "work wear" because that's what it's inspired by (blue collar americana). doesn't mean that they should actually wear that shit to a factory. like the military inspired shit isn't actually being worn on the battlefield. 
August 29, 2014 @ 12:17 AM
Stromile Swift

Supreme has some some excellent "grown" pieces. Loro Piana coats, Slimmer cut oxfords, and the quality is superb. Yeah they have some immature pieces, but some are as "grown" as it gets. It's mostly more casual stuff but absolutely not something you'd wear to a factory. Who the fuck work a factory job in a $130 shirt...
Nobody is going to wear $180 overalls to a factory Job. Nobody who works in a factory can even afford that.
its called "work wear" because that's what it's inspired by (blue collar americana). doesn't mean that they should actually wear that shit to a factory. like the military inspired shit isn't actually being worn on the battlefield. 
Camo Jesus jersey with the Overalls fuckin ISIS up on the battlefield
August 29, 2014 @ 12:19 AM
bobslimee4x

Camo Jesus jersey with the Overalls fuckin ISIS up on the battlefield
you sir, understand life.
August 29, 2014 @ 12:21 AM
rickdider

Thinking about waxing my firemans coat since I'm probably not gonna get the waxed barn coat. Anybody know anything about waxing denim think this is a bad idea?
August 29, 2014 @ 12:25 AM
paulywalnuts

so nervous cuz i had an address change but i was able to cop white jersey before clock hit 11:01...site def feels faster this season
wish i had known it wasn't gonna sell out lol

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

August 29, 2014 @ 12:26 AM
fyuur

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, "If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately." Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- "Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 18, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your comment gave me cancer anyway.

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

August 29, 2014 @ 12:30 AM
specialk

That was beautiful bro, seriously ^^^. Thanks for sharing.
Stromile Swift

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, "If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately." Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- "Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 18, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your comment gave me cancer anyway.
spamster

That was a lot of reading to get to the punchline
August 29, 2014 @ 12:34 AM
shellystrick4L

BRUH LOL
August 29, 2014 @ 12:43 AM
Lebron Odom

same shits been happening to me all day. 
August 29, 2014 @ 12:48 AM
paulywalnuts

stock must be ridiculous...i could care less...the diehards will stick around, the fickle will move on (both groups will behave accordingly anyway though), and the resellers are put out of business
what choice did Supreme have, really?  overexposure of the brand has people throwing money at them, are they really not going to take it?  are they going to let sniveling "re-sellers" take the lions share? 
same take home lessons as always...a) do not let this brand, or especially the hype, define you  b) buy what you like, do your own thing c) have lots of other hobbies

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

Please login first to reply.