[Supreme] 2014 Discussion thread - TROLLING/FLAMING/SELLING=BAN

Aug 23, 2014 @ 17:11
Feeling compelled to cop something first drop even though i had no plans to but i don't wanna miss getting a 3m sticker. Maybe just a tee and the pin. Not sure yet.
Aug 23, 2014 @ 17:14
Can anyone comment on the quality of past Supreme heavyweight flannels?? 
Aug 23, 2014 @ 17:18
Feeling compelled to cop something first drop even though i had no plans to but i don't wanna miss getting a 3m sticker. Maybe just a tee and the pin. Not sure yet.
Lol, copping just for a fucking sticker.  Quintessential hypebeast move...
Aug 23, 2014 @ 17:22
So this should be the season right?

Vans
Giger
Nike
Ray Pettibon
Clarks
TNF
Levis
Disney
Timberland
Stone island also, most likely instead of clarks
Aug 23, 2014 @ 17:28
Can anyone comment on the quality of past Supreme heavyweight flannels?? 
Old made in USA ones are decent but in terms of quality the MIJ (made in Japan) flannels that dropped in 06 and 09 are probably best.
Aug 23, 2014 @ 17:39
Whats the stock like at supLA? 
Mostly everything except for the black fuck em shorts 

IE Boys

Aug 23, 2014 @ 17:52
i dont remember seeing one posted but i know ive seen pics of people picking one up.  anyone have a price on the banner hoodie?  im assuming right around $148 like the fuck em hoodie
Aug 23, 2014 @ 18:00
btw i just left supny and the stock is still strong. had all jerseys besides teal in m and up and all fuck em hoodies forgot to look for shorts tho oops. had some KRS tees and s caps in random colors as well not much was gone tbh 
were the 3m stickers still there

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Aug 23, 2014 @ 18:01
did no one cop the quilted coaches jacket instore or what? cuz that shit looks really nice, but i'm having second thoughts about it lol. planning to hit up the supreme store in shibuya later on today though
Aug 23, 2014 @ 18:10
why the fuck does the anti-hero jersey fit so fuckin small...this must be a joke...it fits literally 2 inches smaller in each direction...damn dude my 5'3" girlfriend is about to inherit this thing unless i can find someone to swap with

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Aug 23, 2014 @ 18:28

Vans
Giger
Nike
Ray Pettibon
Clarks
TNF
Levis
Disney
Timberland
Stone island also, most likely instead of clarks
That would probably be mighty expensive but I'd be very interested in what they'd come up with.
Aug 23, 2014 @ 18:41
why the fuck does the anti-hero jersey fit so fuckin small...this must be a joke...it fits literally 2 inches smaller in each direction...damn dude my 5'3" girlfriend is about to inherit this thing unless i can find someone to swap with
Which color ?
black why

Aug 23, 2014 @ 18:58
Originally posted by Inactive User
did no one cop the quilted coaches jacket instore or what? cuz that shit looks really nice, but i'm having second thoughts about it lol. planning to hit up the supreme store in shibuya later on today though

take photos bruh
Aug 23, 2014 @ 18:58
anyone got stock info at london store? any classic logo crews left?
Aug 23, 2014 @ 19:21

Vans
Giger
Nike
Ray Pettibon
Clarks
TNF
Levis
Disney
Timberland

It really is pure speculation, but my guess for Collaborations this year goes

Vans (Native American)
Ray Pettibon (Capsule + Vans, That would be great)
Stone Island (Goggle Jacket + Mabye a Trench)
Nike (AF1 High)
Clarks (Split Wallabees)
Giger (Capsule)
Levis (No idea, some print probably)
Timberland 

And hopefully not that double Champion fuckery like last Fall/Winter. Mabye they'll replace it with another Brand Collab?, Think they'll leave out TNF for Stone Island, and I'm guessing Disney isn't this season, because releasing a nylon tote bag in Winter would be retarded

PSEUDO-PICTURE-MOD
Aug 23, 2014 @ 19:24
whats the price on the Swiss army knife?

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

Aug 23, 2014 @ 19:24
Dead at people trading box logo tees for a Bogo hoodie
B i like my bogo tees more than my kids, the only grail i would exchange them for is the yellow jesus jersey

yellow jesus jersey is a grail to you?! and that shit stood there in the supny store on sale!
Aug 23, 2014 @ 19:42
not many bots should be working on the online drop.. hopefully people can get what they want lol.
There's honestly nothing worth using a bot for lol.
barely anything thats hyped this season except for collabs.
Aug 23, 2014 @ 19:48

Vans
Giger
Nike
Ray Pettibon
Clarks
TNF
Levis
Disney
Timberland

Vans (Native American)
Nike (AF1 High)
Clarks (Split Wallabees)
Giger (Capsule)
Timberland 

and I'm guessing Disney isn't this season, because releasing a nylon tote bag in Winter would be retarded

PSEUDO-PICTURE-MOD
Nobody else think that Disney Tote Bag "leak" isn't just the same trolling as the "Bape collab" before last season?
Aug 23, 2014 @ 20:03
I know you guys musta posted already, but how much is this retail?? im too lazy to look for it.
Aug 23, 2014 @ 20:05

IMG_20140823_155134 by scumshytproto, on Flickr
They hooked me up on stickers after just buying one item
Aug 23, 2014 @ 20:08
So if I started college and I want my shit to get sent here I can't cop anything first drop? What are my options then?
Cop on your old address and just have someone foward the mail to your dorm//college
Aug 23, 2014 @ 20:10

Vans
Giger
Nike
Ray Pettibon
Clarks
TNF
Levis
Disney
Timberland

Vans (Native American)
Nike (AF1 High)
Clarks (Split Wallabees)
Giger (Capsule)
Timberland 

And hopefully not that double Champion fuckery like last Fall/Winter. Mabye they'll replace it with another Brand Collab?, Think they'll leave out TNF for Stone Island, and I'm guessing Disney isn't this season, because releasing a nylon tote bag in Winter would be retarded

PSEUDO-PICTURE-MOD
They typically only do new shoe models (if any) in the middle of the other two, so I'm guessing a printed vans as the first collab.
Aug 23, 2014 @ 20:10
Originally posted by Inactive User
do football jerseys come in small?
yes but it's in very limited quantity, so you need to be quick as fuck
Aug 23, 2014 @ 20:13
Nike

Vans (Native American)
Nike (AF1 High)
Clarks (Split Wallabees)
Giger (Capsule)
Timberland 

PSEUDO-PICTURE-MOD
They typically only do new shoe models (if any) in the middle of the other two, so I'm guessing a printed vans as the first collab.
vans is always the first collab of season
Aug 23, 2014 @ 20:15
Definitely have to get my hands on those 3M Stickers. Looking to pick up the S Logo 6-panel and KRS-One Tee from the webstore this Thursday.

Fuck Em'

Aug 23, 2014 @ 20:16
NikeThey typically only do new shoe models (if any) in the middle of the other two, so I'm guessing a printed vans as the first collab.
vans is always the first collab of season
I know that, I meant printed vans rather than the native american vans.
Aug 23, 2014 @ 20:19
black why
What size are you looking for? And what's the size of yours?
looking for large, mine is a medium
will swap for any color

it literally fits my girlfriend perfectly and shes 5'3" 120 or so...Supreme really set me the fuck up on this one

Aug 23, 2014 @ 20:39
how much do the supreme pants usually cost? looking to cop the floral ones but just wondering exactly what i'll be paying for em.
Aug 23, 2014 @ 20:49
how much do the supreme pants usually cost? looking to cop the floral ones but just wondering exactly what i'll be paying for em.

Just save up to where the cost don't matter.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.