FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
August 6, 2014 @ 08:37 PM
acompanion

http://www.vice.com/read/meet-sean-pablo 

Good interview. Guess he's doing the lookbook.

8( x x )8

August 6, 2014 @ 08:58 PM
majdob

Simple fit? ...

- American Eagle tobacco jeans (yes american eagle)
- American eagle vintage wester button up
- Converse hightops
- Supreme Navy Bulldogs Varsity

#inb4awkwardpose
#inb4someoneeditsmeshitting
#inb4shittyfit
Your summer fit is button ups and varsity jackets huh you know you sweatin' my g
lmao you're seriously going to talk that hot shit bstar? I swear you talk too damn much to be posting summer fits in american eagle crap. At the end of the day you're still a mall grab ass nigga with a played out varsity, by the looks of it you probably live in AZ maybe rancho cucamunga, which means its 80-110 degrees and you're dressed up for a early winter ass day, you're a fucking clown, tbh i won't be surprised is i get banned but I'm sure a load of dudes on here feel the same way about you
August 6, 2014 @ 09:05 PM
niggawemadeit

hope something as fire/controversial as the Jesus jersey drops again this season
satan jersey

we actually made it

August 6, 2014 @ 09:10 PM
yes

Potential Disney leak?
August 6, 2014 @ 09:18 PM
Oli96

people need to stop taking about the Disney collab, I don't think it's gonna happen and it's not gonna live up to ya'll expectations anyway, seeing as it's mentioned 24/7 on forums
August 6, 2014 @ 09:29 PM
Joel Barish

Let's hope the print on the tees this year is a little higher quality, I haven't had any major issues w/ tees from S/S 14 but it would be cool if my graphic didn't fade after washing. The clothes aren't sentimental enough to me for me to handwash them like they're my children or some shit

In other news, Episode 666 is a faggot 

"I have to return some videotapes."

August 6, 2014 @ 09:30 PM
Dmitriymelnichenko

legit?
August 6, 2014 @ 09:33 PM
Joel Barish

hope something as fire/controversial as the Jesus jersey drops again this season
satan jersey
If so, that Supreme joint would be my personal G. O. A. T. (Grail Of All Time). :D

August 6, 2014 @ 09:51 PM
niggawemadeit

Let's hope the print on the tees this year is a little higher quality, I haven't had any major issues w/ tees from S/S 14 but it would be cool if my graphic didn't fade after washing. The clothes aren't sentimental enough to me for me to handwash them like they're my children or some shit

why do you even have that neo-nazi psychopath as your profile pic

we actually made it

August 6, 2014 @ 09:57 PM
spamster

why do you even have that neo-nazi psychopath as your profile pic
Because that's what obnoxious trolls do.....
August 6, 2014 @ 10:23 PM
Royal Blue

okay.... let's just say, at the least, $500 is too much for one head... from one brand.

לבנות מחדש

August 6, 2014 @ 10:42 PM
Jebbia

Ban Episode 666!

*inb4downvotes*

August 6, 2014 @ 11:00 PM
Joel Barish

Please remember I have never once initiated any attack on anybody first.

All the replies are done--in a very courteously nice fashion--toward those who wish to instigate the flame.

Now some of you calling people trolls and trying to have them banned? Why not ban those who like to defame others first?

...back to Sup discussion, fam, and I am sure we will once the full preview photos are out.

August 6, 2014 @ 11:00 PM
Jebbia

want to know how the webstore looked 7 years ago? 

http://web.archive.org/web/20070701000000*/http://supremenewyork.com/shop

*inb4downvotes*

August 6, 2014 @ 11:05 PM
Skayyboard

under his bed aka on sale at journeys
lol no, i had a phase where i would wear converse and black skinny jeans with band t-shirts. it's not something i like to remember
Now it's converse and black skinny jeans with supreme t shirts
August 6, 2014 @ 11:13 PM
Jebbia

look who's sitting

*inb4downvotes*

August 6, 2014 @ 11:28 PM
Thoth

Just out of curiosity, in general what season does everyone prefer

Upvote, Spring/Summer

Downvote, Fall/Winter
You was only going to get that result with FW a couple weeks out.
August 6, 2014 @ 11:32 PM
cholo

August 6, 2014 @ 11:35 PM
Toolspaper

I wish that was the herbiest part of this picture, but it is definitley the Yung Moms part. 
August 6, 2014 @ 11:39 PM
xafriaf

Upvote, Spring/Summer

Downvote, Fall/Winter
Exactly lol. Someone will ask the exact same question once FW ends and it will be the other way around 
August 6, 2014 @ 11:50 PM
VOMITSPIT

Upvote, Spring/Summer

Downvote, Fall/Winter
nah f/w is always better g. No one wants to wear pastel colored jawns all year

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

August 6, 2014 @ 11:52 PM
Allahu Jackbar

Please remember I have never once initiated any attack on anybody first.

All the replies are done--in a very courteously nice fashion--toward those who wish to instigate the flame.

Now some of you calling people trolls and trying to have them banned? Why not ban those who like to defame others first?

...back to Sup discussion, fam, and I am sure we will once the full preview photos are out.
thank you for changing your avi you dunkelheit bitch bag. burzum is bullshit. he killed euronymous. anyways, we still hate you

so a seal walks into a club

August 7, 2014 @ 12:03 AM
Joel Barish

My last time posting. Farewell, Hypebeast family, you have been fabulous.

To some of you, this is what you have created, the "Culture", a culture so esoteric that only certain people can make jokes and what not, while others cannot do so otherwise ejected immediately.

To the rest of you, I am sorry that this "Culture" is what you have to endure. It is what it is, man. I have nothing but the utmost respect for those who screen (whether automatically or not) those useless comments out and only focus on the real deal. Guys like [ xafriaf ] are the boss, I'm telling you, man. Always back you up with pertinent comment, and no monkey business. 

Then there are other guys like [ fyuur ] and of course [ b_starv8 (currently version 8...lol) ], who are apparent trolls at times but at the same time contribute so much back to the community.

The rest of the guys--the jesters, the instigators, the Lokis--know who I am talking about. I, as always, will not point you out and will leave you there. No comment. Good luck, you're too "Supreme" for your own good. Look at what you have created: the "Culture".

No more this account, but I will still come up and check out information, 'cause I still got love for Supreme, y'all.

P. S. I will change my account.

P. P. S. For those interested in my former account name, please check out "In Flames" the European metal band, if you do not know already.

P. P. P. S. Varg has NEVER been what some of you thought he is. I would suggest that some of you read more about his writings, watch his YouTube channels, and do some more in-depth study. I wish no further internet bickers at this juncture, so I will leave it here as is. 

May you all have a very Supreme day. I'm ghost!

August 7, 2014 @ 12:04 AM
fyuur

^ did not read

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

August 7, 2014 @ 12:04 AM
Allahu Jackbar

August 7, 2014 @ 12:07 AM
cholo

how presumptuous of someone to think that their departure warrants some kind of 'farewell post'. nobody fucking cares dude
August 7, 2014 @ 12:08 AM
bostonstrangler

My last time posting. Farewell, Hypebeast family, you have been fabulous.

To some of you, this is what you have created, the "Culture", a culture so esoteric that only certain people can make jokes and what not, while others cannot do so otherwise ejected immediately.

To the rest of you, I am sorry that this "Culture" is what you have to endure. It is what it is, man. I have nothing but the utmost respect for those who screen (whether automatically or not) those useless comments out and only focus on the real deal. Guys like [ xafriaf ] are the boss, I'm telling you, man. Always back you up with pertinent comment, and no monkey business. 

Then there are other guys like [ fyuur ] and of course [ b_starv8 (currently version 8...lol) ], who are apparent trolls at times but at the same time contributes so much back to the community.

The rest of the guys--the jesters, the instigators, the Lokis--know who I am talking about. I, as always, will not point you out and will leave you there. No comment. Good luck, you're too "Supreme" for your own good. Look at what you have created: the "Culture".

No more this account, but I will still come up and check out information, 'cause I still got love for Supreme, y'all.

P. S. I will change my account.

P. P. S. For those interested in my account name, please check out "In Flames" the European metal band, if you do not know already.

P. P. P. S. Varg has NEVER been what some of you thought he is. I would suggest that some of you read more about his writings, watch his YouTube channels, and do some more in-depth study. I wish no further internet bickers at this juncture, so I will leave it here as is. 

May you all have a very Supreme day. I'm ghost!

shut up, dumb ass

FS SUPREME BLACK CROSSES BOMBER AND WHITE CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY SZ. MED. PM FOR INFO.

August 7, 2014 @ 12:10 AM
Allahu Jackbar

just create a different account and try not to post too much irrelevant shit. there's a reason you're getting these reactions. so, new account, less fuckboy posts, don't blow your cover.

August 7, 2014 @ 12:25 AM
ⓈⒽⒶⓇⓀⒾⓃ

WORLD CUP CHAMP 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

August 7, 2014 @ 01:27 AM
rupertrouge

Praying for nice button ups...
lets get you out that american eagle first fam

Please login first to reply.