[Supreme] 2014 Discussion thread - TROLLING/FLAMING/SELLING=BAN

May 06, 2014 @ 18:47:22 PM
UPS guy just dropped off my shipment for the week blushing
May 06, 2014 @ 18:48:00 PM
upvote 
tunnel

downvote
wellington
Anyone know the measurements on these? width and height? or if anyone has a pair of their sunglasses could they measure them?

Edit: I know the factory shades have been out in previous seasons, if anyone has those.
May 06, 2014 @ 18:48:15 PM
Price estimates? Help a brotha out shark
theyre 118 ishh 
Anyone try to put prescription lenses in their Supreme frames? I'm not sure if I can take these to an optometrist since they're plastic frames and they normally don't fuck with those unless they're brands they can order directly from. Especially since if they fuck up, they can cover it up and buy another frame and just tell you it'll take longer for the prescription to be completed.
Are you planning on doing this with the tunnel frames? I feel like it'd look hella stupid with the Wellington's
May 06, 2014 @ 19:00:42 PM
What are your previous experiences with sunglasses drops? I'm kind of too big a glasses snob to ever bite on their shades before, but I'd fuck with these hard, even if they're not top-tier quality.

Buying glasses without trying on first is just as crazy as buying the BB suit IMO. Do the shades usually get cleaned out immediately, or can it be safely assumed they can be purchased anytime *in store* on Thursday (whenever they drop)?
May 06, 2014 @ 19:02:26 PM
What are your previous experiences with sunglasses drops? I'm kind of too big a glasses snob to ever bite on their shades before, but I'd fuck with these hard, even if they're not top-tier quality.

Buying glasses without trying on first is just as crazy as buying the BB suit IMO. Do the shades usually get cleaned out immediately, or can it be safely assumed they can be purchased anytime *in store* on Thursday (whenever they drop)?
i think the last shades to drop sat for a day or two.
May 06, 2014 @ 19:06:32 PM

i wouldnt buy sunglasses without trying first...but ive heard before that supreme shades run small...like 50 and less

im a 52 myself, but i dont wear supreme sunglasses

as for the brooks brothers suit...i own two suits from brooks and they can be fully tailored...i had the sleeves shortened to my wrists and the pants hemmed and tapered...some also bring in the waist of the jacket for a tighter fit...but the fitzgerald cut is already a slim frame, didnt need it
May 06, 2014 @ 19:09:08 PM
You can get prescription lenses made for them. Someone on one of the forums did this with a pair of the factory frames last year. 

As far as quality goes, Supreme's sunglasses are one of their highest quality products. Made in Japan and Italy, so they're not some cheapo sunglasses like other streetwear brands. The price is usually $140-160. The fit is pretty small, so if you're a big or even a normal sized adult, you'd best try them on in store.

I doubt any will sell out fast. There's 13 style/color combinations this go around, and resellers don't buy them (though im sure some will this year)

(̅_̅_̅_̅(̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅( ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้)

May 06, 2014 @ 19:11:37 PM
here I measured my factory sunglasses for someone I sold them to last summer

13.75 cm width outside temples
13.25 cm width inside temples
14.5 cm length (front of frame to back of temple)
4.5 cm eye height 
3.9 cm lens height
5.5 cm eye width
4.9 cm lens width

and a pic against frogskins 

May 06, 2014 @ 19:16:26 PM
Got a Dead Kennedy's cross sticker with my lanyard haha Supreme sticker game is inconsistent
May 06, 2014 @ 19:16:46 PM

i wouldnt buy sunglasses without trying first...but ive heard before that supreme shades run small...like 50 and less

as for the brooks brothers suit...i own two suits from brooks and they can be fully tailored...i had the sleeves shortened to my wrists and the pants hemmed and tapered...some also bring in the waist of the jacket for a tighter fit...but the fitzgerald cut is already a slim frame, didnt need it
I hear you on both accounts. I can do 50s but am with you on larger frames.

And of course the suits can be tailored, but it's all within reason. But a low-end suit from an "Average" mass producer (no disrespect) like BB isn't even going to have a fully canvassed construction. Suit alterations are super pricey and once you start playing Dr. Frankenstein moving buttons, trying to adjust the roll, etc. (I'm sure nobody's listening) it can be a nightmare. Of course, having your other Fitzgerald suits make the whole point moot. I aint go no Tunnel or Wellington's to try on, which is my entire point. Either way, I'm hoping the shades don't drop along with le bain or anything else that would cause a riot on Lafayette. Make things easy for me :D 
May 06, 2014 @ 19:18:51 PM

And of course the suits can be tailored, but it's all within reason. But a low-end suit from an "Average" mass producer (no disrespect) like BB isn't even going to have a fully canvassed construction. Suit alterations are super pricey and once you start playing Dr. Frankenstein moving buttons, trying to adjust the roll, etc. (I'm sure nobody's listening) it can be a nightmare. Of course, having your other Fitzgerald suits make the whole point moot. I aint go no Tunnel or Wellington's to try on, which is my entire point. Either way, I'm hoping the shades don't drop along with le bain or anything else that would cause a riot on Lafayette. Make things easy for me :D 
No matter what drops there is gonna be the same kids lining up in front of the store with their parents money ready to go
May 06, 2014 @ 19:20:34 PM
(Invalid img)white jersey -- sz. large

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

May 06, 2014 @ 19:21:25 PM
here I measured my factory sunglasses for someone I sold them to last summer

13.75 cm width outside temples
13.25 cm width inside temples
14.5 cm length (front of frame to back of temple)
4.5 cm eye height 
3.9 cm lens height
5.5 cm eye width
4.9 cm lens width

and a pic against frogskins 

did you measure the distance between the "pupils"

i think thats the measurement that sunglasses come with...and in mm

my frogskins are 52 mm between the pupils
May 06, 2014 @ 19:22:56 PM
I didn't, but i would guess they're no more than 50 if frogskins are 52

May 06, 2014 @ 19:24:22 PM

i agree about brooks...theyre hit and miss with their construction

but i like the collab and bought it...im having it tailored now...looks pretty good and fits awesome
May 06, 2014 @ 19:41:22 PM
Yo who's hoe is this I'm tryna smash immediately. Fucking thot.

My team Supreme, stay clean. QUEENS get the money.

May 06, 2014 @ 19:42:56 PM
Im assuming that Luxottica is their supplier for the sunglasses
May 06, 2014 @ 19:49:52 PM
lol why would u wana smash 

where the azn girls at

May 06, 2014 @ 19:52:44 PM
May 06, 2014 @ 19:57:00 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
Cuz I aint gay and I like that cake and I got like 3 beers in my muzafuzin zyztem right abowt naowwwzzzzzzz on ma lunch breaaaaaak. I would give her the almighty CHAOSS hammer.

May 06, 2014 @ 20:04:06 PM
(Invalid img)Yo who's hoe is this I'm tryna smash immediately. Fucking thot.
Cuz I aint gay and I like that cake and I got like 3 beers in my muzafuzin zyztem right abowt naowwwzzzzzzz on ma lunch breaaaaaak. I would give her the almighty CHAOSS hammer.
I bet you're a 16 year old asian kid with a tiny ass wiener 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 06, 2014 @ 20:07:06 PM
what kind of sus person asks "why"?

last in line for the gangbang.

May 06, 2014 @ 20:07:42 PM
I bet you're a 16 year old asian kid with a tiny ass wiener 
I have already revealed myself u lil shitstain fuck!

May 06, 2014 @ 20:08:38 PM
Only the Supreme Gaylord would. fckn faggot.

May 06, 2014 @ 20:09:12 PM
cuz dat bish slack
May 06, 2014 @ 20:10:16 PM
now this is my kind of fit pic 
My nigga I'm drunk and this nigga Nicholson gettin way too close my Dickolson ya Feelmeson? OHHHHHHH #seewhatididthere

May 06, 2014 @ 20:10:42 PM
cuz dat bish slack
ya'll are some thirsty ass niggas
May 06, 2014 @ 20:11:25 PM
now this is my kind of fit pic 
My nigga I'm drunk and this nigga Nicholson gettin way too close my Dickolson ya Feelmeson? OHHHHHHH #seewhatididthere
i seriously hope you're not drunk off three beers. 
May 06, 2014 @ 20:15:17 PM
IM NOT DRUNK IM CHILLIN BUT I HAD THREE HUMONGOUS STRONG DRAUGHTS. 

IMA TAKE A PIC OF ME IN THE FUCSHIA JERSEY IN THE SAME POSITION THAT BITCH UP THERE IS. 

SOMEONE QUOTE THIS IN EXACTLY 3-4 HOURS TO REMIND ME TO DO IT. 

ALMIGHTY CHAOSS HAS SPOKEN. 

THE FATTY SHALL BE REVEALED... 100% CONFIRMED. 

EDIT: @HimynameisDA u really gonna quote that and not gimme props for my wizardy wit the wicked words !?!?!?!

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x