May 29, 2014 @ 11:27 PM
mostsus

do you think the people that make the bots are virgins as well?
May 29, 2014 @ 11:35 PM
Tucci3

I heard this guy used to use a bot.
He is the "Supreme gentleman" anyway.

At the rate this thread is going, one of you will make a similar video, except you'll just kill anyone who got Le Bain.
May 29, 2014 @ 11:39 PM
Basick001

Damn b, that shit ain't something to joke about.
May 29, 2014 @ 11:47 PM
Tucci3

I'm not trying to make fun of what he did, but why he did it. I have no sympathy for that loser.
May 29, 2014 @ 11:50 PM
wampwamp

I'm not trying to make fun of what he did, but why he did it. I have no sympathy for that loser.
you a hoe.
May 29, 2014 @ 11:53 PM
Khoubee

Can someone please give the Supreme customer service number. They sent me the item. Thanks
May 29, 2014 @ 11:57 PM
Basick001

Well, if you're really interested in the subject, there's been a lot of talk about it. People point to the problem of misogynistic entitlement in our culture as a possible reason for all these lonely dudes killing people.  As a possible partial factor, it makes sense, but it's probably not the only reason.

Sorry for getting serious and off topic, but I feel like with society nowadays, people gotta start talking so we can fix the problem.

I mean com'on, kids playing "knockout" games for fun, basically attempting murder; dudes killing girls over prom; etc. It's ridiculous yo

Not getting at you, but just trying to be a part of some change.
May 30, 2014 @ 12:05 AM
mrdifficult

secret trick info?
use AOL dial up
May 30, 2014 @ 12:05 AM
Tucci3

Well, if you're really interested in the subject, there's been a lot of talk about it. People point to the problem of misogynistic entitlement in our culture as a possible reason for all these lonely dudes killing people.  As a possible partial factor, it makes sense, but it's probably not the only reason.

Sorry for getting serious and off topic, but I feel like with society nowadays, people gotta start talking so we can fix the problem.

I mean com'on, kids playing "knockout" games for fun, basically attempting murder; dudes killing girls over prom; etc. It's ridiculous yo

It's definitely part misogynistic entitlement as well as some form of mental illness. I also get the feeling his parents did not give him much attention as a child. But yeah, I say the same thing about all the dumb shit kids are doing nowadays. Does anyone else watch the WorldStar Vine compilations? Fucking embarrassing for this country. And it's really only the US that's doing dumb shit like this. What the fuck is going on? Can't walk down the fucking street without fear of getting attacked/shot/killed, and that's not how it should be.
May 30, 2014 @ 12:06 AM
mrdifficult

How fast was the last restock with the S and XL?  Was it instantly gone like the initial release or was a non-botter able to cop?
instantly gone
May 30, 2014 @ 12:11 AM
Basick001

It's definitely part misogynistic entitlement as well as some form of mental illness. I also get the feeling his parents did not give him much attention as a child. But yeah, I say the same thing about all the dumb shit kids are doing nowadays. Does anyone else watch the WorldStar Vine compilations? Fucking embarrassing for this country. And it's really only the US that's doing dumb shit like this. What the fuck is going on? Can't walk down the fucking street without fear of getting attacked/shot/killed, and that's not how it should be.
Word yo, straight up. I seriously think about the act of walking now when I go pass people and I'm not kidding.
May 30, 2014 @ 12:16 AM
M1A1

Anyone who went in-store: Are there any stickers or extras for the Flood decks?
May 30, 2014 @ 12:23 AM
PAPOUCHE

Damn where did the Jesus Jerseys go? I really wanted that yellow one.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

May 30, 2014 @ 01:01 AM
fortyseven

US only? really? No offense, but you're clearly sheltered if you think that my man. Wake up, it's the world.

p.s. That elliot kid totally attempts to quote anakin from episode II in his video. 
May 30, 2014 @ 01:14 AM
Tucci3

US only? really? No offense, but you're clearly sheltered if you think that my man. Wake up, it's the world.

p.s. That elliot kid totally attempts to quote anakin from episode II in his video. 
Nah it really is only the US. Yes, there's violence in other countries, but there's a legitimate reason behind most of it. Here it's just senseless really. There are individual cities here that have murder rates comparable to entire countries and that's fucked up.
May 30, 2014 @ 01:27 AM
aldino

the riot pocket tee was one of the better pieces this season imo
May 30, 2014 @ 02:08 AM
fyuur

Totally bombed a job interview today, I knew I should have just went to Supreme instead...

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

May 30, 2014 @ 02:54 AM
kingsrule4ever

Nah it really is only the US. Yes, there's violence in other countries, but there's a legitimate reason behind most of it. Here it's just senseless really. There are individual cities here that have murder rates comparable to entire countries and that's fucked up.
It's bad parenting. 99% of the time it will come down to bad parenting.

IG: kingsrule4ever

May 30, 2014 @ 03:22 AM
chads

between the le bain and the entire stock of bianca chandon selling out

its all fucked
people actually like bianca chandon?

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 30, 2014 @ 03:28 AM
fyuur

between the le bain and the entire stock of bianca chandon selling out

its all fucked
people actually like bianca chandon?
I think people are just hyped on it because Alex is running it, the designs aren't that amazing IMO.

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

May 30, 2014 @ 03:34 AM
fortyseven

It's bad parenting. 99% of the time it will come down to bad parenting.
shit, I can't stop laughing at this.. 

Edit: Sorry, I was high.
May 30, 2014 @ 03:54 AM
pipeisforjocks

anyone else get their shipping confirmation for the jesus jersey from jacksonville, fl?
May 30, 2014 @ 04:36 AM
dankversace

Still don't see why people copped a tank that says supreme in black block letters for $60

HURRY UP WITH MY DAMN CROISSANTS

May 30, 2014 @ 04:43 AM
PAPOUCHE

Still don't see why people copped a tank that says supreme in black block letters for $60
"That says Supreme..." <----- Just answered your own question right there.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

May 30, 2014 @ 05:20 AM
copperhead

You guys don't know what you're talking about with the Bianca Chandon talk.That stuff is like Replica Vintage tee shirts, The feel / Texture / Fit of the tees is On point, but DO SIZE UP
May 30, 2014 @ 06:27 AM
The Internet

But what about the heat on that fuckin Bianca Chandon hat tho.....
May 30, 2014 @ 06:38 AM
Squidward

But what about the heat on that fuckin Bianca Chandon hat tho.....
your stupid enough to pay 80$ for that goodwill lookin ass hat
hat is fresh. If it was $30-$40 I would cop instantly

I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me.

May 30, 2014 @ 06:39 AM
TeG

Tank makes u run faster b
This dude b_star, more like "Please Quit Being A Retard"
Sweetheart, that Jesus Jersey worth more than the cheap hype you keep guard
At least hard dick please more females than your restart
And by that I mean what you become after your prison lover gives you anal green cards
May 30, 2014 @ 06:53 AM
himynameisDA

Tank makes u run faster b
This dude b_star, more like "Please Quit Being A Retard"
Sweetheart, that Jesus Jersey worth more than the cheap hype you keep guard
At least hard dick please more females than your restart
And by that I mean what you become after your prison lover gives you anal green cards
you need to leave b
May 30, 2014 @ 08:38 AM
Thoth

Holy shit man Afrojack has like every Supreme x TNF jacket: http://instagram.com/p/onRHuUItM-/
That's a store in Japan, genius.

Please login first to reply.