May 29, 2014 @ 10:14 PM
uıʞɹɐɥs

It's days like today I wish I wasn't totally gay for supreme but whaddya gonna do?

WORLD CUP CHAMP 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

May 29, 2014 @ 10:16 PM
uıʞɹɐɥs

@1234fif b the bots havent taken over, if you have been in the game for a long time then you should know some secret tricks. got my hoodie without a problem
You ordered off the UK site, the US demand is entirely different. "Secret tricks"... This guy.
the secret trick is faster than bot tho
I used the secret trick today. Saw the full size run in the drop down, added a large an still missed. 

Properly tailored bot will always win out, it's basic computing..

WORLD CUP CHAMP 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

May 29, 2014 @ 10:23 PM
bobhall

willing to trade le bain for secret trick info
May 29, 2014 @ 10:23 PM
GaterWun

Anyone know if blocks will make it to the sale?
needs that

#HansumBoys

May 29, 2014 @ 10:24 PM
niggawemadeit

the real secret trick is to not cop lebain

we actually made it

May 29, 2014 @ 10:29 PM
johnny5ive

bot dorks out in full force for this tacky sweatshirt
lots of jobless basement dwellers strikin it rich
May 29, 2014 @ 11:08 PM
Basick001

How fast was the last restock with the S and XL?  Was it instantly gone like the initial release or was a non-botter able to cop?
May 29, 2014 @ 11:17 PM
BobaTeaFett

It sld out just as fast,the fact thatthisdiscussion has carried for the past couple pages just shows how bad some of you wanted it, and to the rest of you getting defensive cause people making fun of your lack of swiftness, either take it or shut the up about it, there is no argument.
May 29, 2014 @ 11:25 PM
Oats Barley

secret trick info?
May 29, 2014 @ 11:27 PM
mostsus

do you think the people that make the bots are virgins as well?
May 29, 2014 @ 11:35 PM
Tucci3

I heard this guy used to use a bot.
He is the "Supreme gentleman" anyway.

At the rate this thread is going, one of you will make a similar video, except you'll just kill anyone who got Le Bain.
May 29, 2014 @ 11:39 PM
Basick001

Damn b, that shit ain't something to joke about.
May 29, 2014 @ 11:47 PM
Tucci3

I'm not trying to make fun of what he did, but why he did it. I have no sympathy for that loser.
May 29, 2014 @ 11:50 PM
wampwamp

I'm not trying to make fun of what he did, but why he did it. I have no sympathy for that loser.
you a hoe.
May 29, 2014 @ 11:53 PM
Khoubee

Can someone please give the Supreme customer service number. They sent me the item. Thanks
May 29, 2014 @ 11:57 PM
Basick001

Well, if you're really interested in the subject, there's been a lot of talk about it. People point to the problem of misogynistic entitlement in our culture as a possible reason for all these lonely dudes killing people.  As a possible partial factor, it makes sense, but it's probably not the only reason.

Sorry for getting serious and off topic, but I feel like with society nowadays, people gotta start talking so we can fix the problem.

I mean com'on, kids playing "knockout" games for fun, basically attempting murder; dudes killing girls over prom; etc. It's ridiculous yo

Not getting at you, but just trying to be a part of some change.
May 30, 2014 @ 12:05 AM
mrdifficult

secret trick info?
use AOL dial up
May 30, 2014 @ 12:05 AM
Tucci3

Well, if you're really interested in the subject, there's been a lot of talk about it. People point to the problem of misogynistic entitlement in our culture as a possible reason for all these lonely dudes killing people.  As a possible partial factor, it makes sense, but it's probably not the only reason.

Sorry for getting serious and off topic, but I feel like with society nowadays, people gotta start talking so we can fix the problem.

I mean com'on, kids playing "knockout" games for fun, basically attempting murder; dudes killing girls over prom; etc. It's ridiculous yo

It's definitely part misogynistic entitlement as well as some form of mental illness. I also get the feeling his parents did not give him much attention as a child. But yeah, I say the same thing about all the dumb shit kids are doing nowadays. Does anyone else watch the WorldStar Vine compilations? Fucking embarrassing for this country. And it's really only the US that's doing dumb shit like this. What the fuck is going on? Can't walk down the fucking street without fear of getting attacked/shot/killed, and that's not how it should be.
May 30, 2014 @ 12:06 AM
mrdifficult

How fast was the last restock with the S and XL?  Was it instantly gone like the initial release or was a non-botter able to cop?
instantly gone
May 30, 2014 @ 12:11 AM
Basick001

It's definitely part misogynistic entitlement as well as some form of mental illness. I also get the feeling his parents did not give him much attention as a child. But yeah, I say the same thing about all the dumb shit kids are doing nowadays. Does anyone else watch the WorldStar Vine compilations? Fucking embarrassing for this country. And it's really only the US that's doing dumb shit like this. What the fuck is going on? Can't walk down the fucking street without fear of getting attacked/shot/killed, and that's not how it should be.
Word yo, straight up. I seriously think about the act of walking now when I go pass people and I'm not kidding.
May 30, 2014 @ 12:16 AM
M1A1

Anyone who went in-store: Are there any stickers or extras for the Flood decks?
May 30, 2014 @ 12:23 AM
PAPOUCHE

Damn where did the Jesus Jerseys go? I really wanted that yellow one.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

May 30, 2014 @ 01:01 AM
fortyseven

US only? really? No offense, but you're clearly sheltered if you think that my man. Wake up, it's the world.

p.s. That elliot kid totally attempts to quote anakin from episode II in his video. 
May 30, 2014 @ 01:14 AM
Tucci3

US only? really? No offense, but you're clearly sheltered if you think that my man. Wake up, it's the world.

p.s. That elliot kid totally attempts to quote anakin from episode II in his video. 
Nah it really is only the US. Yes, there's violence in other countries, but there's a legitimate reason behind most of it. Here it's just senseless really. There are individual cities here that have murder rates comparable to entire countries and that's fucked up.
May 30, 2014 @ 01:27 AM
aldino

the riot pocket tee was one of the better pieces this season imo
May 30, 2014 @ 02:08 AM
fyuur

Totally bombed a job interview today, I knew I should have just went to Supreme instead...

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

May 30, 2014 @ 02:54 AM
kingsrule4ever

Nah it really is only the US. Yes, there's violence in other countries, but there's a legitimate reason behind most of it. Here it's just senseless really. There are individual cities here that have murder rates comparable to entire countries and that's fucked up.
It's bad parenting. 99% of the time it will come down to bad parenting.

IG: kingsrule4ever

May 30, 2014 @ 03:22 AM
chads

between the le bain and the entire stock of bianca chandon selling out

its all fucked
people actually like bianca chandon?

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 30, 2014 @ 03:28 AM
fyuur

between the le bain and the entire stock of bianca chandon selling out

its all fucked
people actually like bianca chandon?
I think people are just hyped on it because Alex is running it, the designs aren't that amazing IMO.

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

May 30, 2014 @ 03:34 AM
fortyseven

It's bad parenting. 99% of the time it will come down to bad parenting.
shit, I can't stop laughing at this.. 

Edit: Sorry, I was high.

Please login first to reply.