Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 4, 2014 @ 04:54 AM
brodylikestochill

damn you really just shouted out all my favorite current hb brands, I feel like were the newest generation of pokemon trainers just out here trying to be the best

Seto Kaiba // UsurpInternational.com // #Freethad

February 4, 2014 @ 05:44 AM
Lord Quiet

damn you really just shouted out all my favorite current hb brands, I feel like were the newest generation of pokemon trainers just out here trying to be the best
wassup send me a shini . smile cool

triworld - http://triworld.us/ -

February 5, 2014 @ 10:14 AM
Lord Quiet

PRICES WILL BE CONSIDERABLY LOWER...Mystery boxes will be available as well. As well as all sizes.
However: The black Assassin hoodie has sold out for good. We may do a restock some tie in the future.

February 6, 2014 @ 10:20 AM
CapnNemo

I still don't know how to buy anything.
February 6, 2014 @ 01:00 PM
RegencyBlako

Love the webdesign, a bit confusing but definitely engaging
Been with the brand for a while and love the diversity every collection brings some dope new shit 
February 6, 2014 @ 11:28 PM
Lord Quiet

Love the webdesign, a bit confusing but definitely engaging
Been with the brand for a while and love the diversity every collection brings some dope new shit 
I apologize for not commenting back earlier @regency. But thanks man cool. We're trying to get better with each drop.
If you dont have any TRIWORLD in your closet just yet, we're dropping VENOM during our sale this valentine's day. Stop thru if you'd like. Some cool storyboard cards will be including in the packaging. We thought stickers were cool, and we'll work those in the near future. But these story cards are sort of like the cards that used to come with Jordans. Sort of like a script to the product and the overall line.

I still don't know how to buy anything. - @CaptNemo

Yup it'll be here at http://trialsandtriumph.bigcartel.com . Mystery boxes will be available as well! coolcool

February 7, 2014 @ 03:53 AM
julioescala

yoooooo mad respect, i came to see whatsup with you guys and i saw that shouts outs to all the brands on the rise from "Starting new Brands/New brands feedback" its def cool seeing a brand do that (period) and also seeing mine up there from being so absent from HB for some time, it feels good to be back and working

to the brands that were shouted out and TT too, we all gota come out hitting for 2014  

(note @lord quiet) we gota collab in the future G when the times rite.  

www.theheatedenvironment.com

February 7, 2014 @ 04:00 AM
backlikethat

wtf is going on in this thread?
February 7, 2014 @ 10:13 AM
Triworld

yoooooo mad respect, i came to see whatsup with you guys and i saw that shouts outs to all the brands on the rise from "Starting new Brands/New brands feedback" its def cool seeing a brand do that (period) and also seeing mine up there from being so absent from HB for some time, it feels good to be back and working

to the brands that were shouted out and TT too, we all gota come out hitting for 2014  

we've been watching and supporting since day one. [H E A T  W A V E  2 0 1 4}
We love the movements that you're putting out there. That Desperotica is putting out there. That Noisev is putting out there. And All of the brands from the starting new brands thread including Usurp and Highways. Also brands like TKP (The Killing Perfection and LeFilth) This should turn out to be a great year. For both the brands and for people who like to cop from rare creatives. Keep it up guys everybody. It shouldnt be too long until this door starts to budge.

-R.I.P Dr. Geppetto Bosconovitch
February 8, 2014 @ 08:28 PM
EnigmaApparel

we've been watching and supporting since day one. [H E A T  W A V E  2 0 1 4}
We love the movements that you're putting out there. That Desperotica is putting out there. That Noisev is putting out there. And All of the brands from the starting new brands thread including Usurp and Highways. Also brands like TKP (The Killing Perfection and LeFilth) This should turn out to be a great year. For both the brands and for people who like to cop from rare creatives. Keep it up guys everybody. It shouldnt be too long until this door starts to budge.

-R.I.P Dr. Geppetto Bosconovitch
holy fuck, T&T, T.H.E and Tekken all in one thing, did you read my fucking mind?

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

February 11, 2014 @ 09:53 AM
Lord Quiet

@enigma..our team and T.H.E. Heated and Environment's team are working super hard on this.
Sorry for the lack of new updates guys
..When its quiet like this you know brands are cooking something up cool
.....Thank you for your patience.

February 14, 2014 @ 12:39 PM
Lord Quiet

I've been spending the last few days listening to GLUEE. And surprisingly I've been becoming happier and happier. Not because of the music. No I love the gravity boyz and lean but no thats not it. I'm just finally happy with where our brand is at. I think...I think that finally people are seeing the vision that we had in our minds back when we were based in downtown Los Angeles. Back then, there was chaos..it felt like there were sirens every morning. Helicopters constantly waking us up at 4 o clock in the morning over and over again. And we could never get sleep. So what we would do is practice. Just practice with our visuals. Like we would go out into the night and the cold and just shoot countless videos and take pictures. And just continue to work on lookbook after lookbook. To try to get better and better.. I would always tell my siblings and my partner. There is always someone who is better than you. Whether if they're in the smallest studio apartment in Japan. Or if they live in Sweden. There will always be someone who is working while you are sleeping. So if you take time and practice whenever you can. At least you're right behind that person who's better than you that you've never seen before. Man, I hate remember all those roaches that used to be in our studio apartment in LA. Like, man I fuckng hated it there. So all of that dirt, we just embraced it. All of that dirt. All of that grime. All of those sirens, and helicopter sounds. It just mixed up with all of the visuals that we studied from Cavemot and Bape and Human Made. We subconsciously picked up on a few techniques from Russian brands along the way thanks to our old creative director. Because he put us on to them. But that dirt mixed with our new found futuristic perspective that we picked up from studying cavempt so much..Man wow,  now that I think about it..I just dont want to think about how many times I was woken up and just went back to work. Working on 4 hours of sleep. Studying Nigo like I was an assassin waiting for the right moment. Studying his old movements like I was going to receive an island if I were to kill him clean with no evidence. It reminded me off when I used to play Hitman and meticulously kill my targets. It was psychotic. I havent typed anything in this thread because I've been studying our next target the same way for the past month. I've already mentioned their name. And I wont mention it again. Its no secret. This is a war. Why did I think it wasnt. And yes sometimes I push it to the edge to push myself. Because if I just start relaxing and get lazy we wont be able to reach #1, and become the greatest of all time. I just studied them. Down to their last move. I watched them. I put myself in their shoes. I watched closely like a wolf watches its prey. I mean I had to. I know it sounds crazy. But, I wont go back into that space again. Where I was scared. Where I felt like I couldnt leave the space that I was in. When this brand was based in LA, we felt like the only way we could get out was to charge rediculous prices, and to come out with some of our best stuff. That heroin hadouken was a 5 color print. With two sleeve prints. It ran us a grip. But we did it because we were confused. We thought that we could open the door we've been trying to open with force. Noooo, no no. From studying this new brand. I've learned so much. And I respect them so much more since I've been conducting research on them. They are at peace with who they are. They dont rush with their movements. And they are always thinking two moves ahead. And I watched and I realized, its as if they are blind. Like they dont see competitiors. They are doing this for different reasons. Not to be the best. But they need to kill. Just like wolves. But thats when the sadness comes into play. And I like where the brand is headed and personally. I think that every member of TRIWORLD is reaching a peaceful point in their lives. Where they are figuring themselves out and living their lives with their focus on being happy. Removing the sadness from their hearts. So in turn the brand Trials & Triumph is no more. TRIWORLD is the name we chose becase it embodies a happiness w never had when we raised this brand from a 1 month old to a 6 month old. Back in LA. The Bronx was no better. Still a sad place but a little more fun. Now that we've reached peace. I wont let the sadness cloak this brand anymore. Like it did in the past. This situation reminds me of when Gaara and Naruto fought. They realized that they both were the same person to the core. And that they both had monsters inside of them that they were just keeping dormant inside of themselves. But they both had completely different reasons for fighting. And I use the show Naruto as an example a lot because its a show that I watch extremely too much. That and Bleach. I love those two shows so I can easily find parables and lessons that I learned from the show. But one fought to become the best and help others. He wanted to become hokage by any means. And the other just had a lust for pain and blood and just fought to just...well kill really. It was unexplainable when him and Naruto talked. And As I studied them I felt that same vibe from them. I studied their archives of pictures and graphics. I would just sit in the dark and literally study their graphics and storyline. The entire plot made sense, and their drops were cohesive. But something was missing. Why are you doing this? Because with really good brands they usually have a reason as to why they are creating. You dont just create a brand and use funds straight from your pocket just to say I have a brand, look at me. No, no no. Like with the gundam example I used when I went off on everyone. Brands are a form of a gundam for a person or group of people to help them reach their destination. So I asked myself are they just in love with blood. Wait they dont care? They dont care if we die. They want to say that they were the ones to kill us. They want our names on their backs as they walk around. No. That wont be happening..because I didnt come this far just to die. Are you kidding me? haha like do you realize what we had to go through to even get a chance to fight these guys..they even have the same technique gaara has when he just goes into a cocoon and no one knows whats going on in there. But I guarantee you they still have that eye watching us and every move we're doing. This is amazing. How right when I reach peace in my life. Hell all of us have reached peace and it makes me so happy and proud to be apart of this family. to be happy again. I was so happy before I started this brand and it seemed like my world was crumblng once I started this brand. I drove my moms car, I stole it to get to level one. Then I maxxed out my credit card to even get to level 2. Then level 3 is about peace and we're back where the brand was originally born. Oh and you're supposed to steal our peace. No. So by the time that this fight is over. We will make sure we that we give them peace. Even if its a small peace of it. They will feel it. But I totally understand. Brands fight with their fist. With their designs. With their models. with their lookbooks. Their connections. We get it. We dont have all of the connnections in the world. We're only close with a couple of online mags and blogs. But we remember the helicopters waking us up forcing us to work on our aesthetics. And we wont forget our archive of designs where we drew countless characters when we created TRIWORLD. We wont forget that. We dont have the following we have. And even if it seems like we're crazy. That brands know about the battles we have to go thru with each other. From the outside, you wont be able to see it unless you truly truly know. Its hard to explain. But I cant let you guys convince me that Stussy didnt have to go up against a lot of brands back in the 90s and 2000s to get to where they are now. No way. Same thing with FUCT. Freshjive. You cant convince me that streetwear doesnt have hidden wars between brands. Hell even high-fashion with Versace's hey day before gianni died. I mean this is real guys. Its right before you. But I guess its like secret symbolism. If you dont know how to spot it you never will, huh? Well you know what. I'm done talking. I want to talk using my brand. But I had to get this off my chest. And I feel alot better now that I've let you guys know what we've doing. We've been watching them watch us. And learning alot of techniques along the way. We respect them so much. But at the same time. We know its not really them thats wanting to kill us and say they've finally done it. Bo its something that we will remove while we go to war with them. And then we will implant something in them. Something called peace. And then we will move on to the next brand. Unitl we are the best. But it'll take time. And patience from you guys. You have to bear with us. Theres a target on our back because we dont go about this with a tradtional method of paying homage to the older brands We have a few friends in this game and they arent who you think they are. They're this new regime of younger brands.This new draft class of creatives who will push the boundaries of what originality is. We're just trying to pave the way to make it smoother for the next generation. Which some say may be lost. But we cant give up. We just cant because if we do, the generation after that will be doomed. And there wont be anymore creativity and originality. It'll be a class of copycats who worship apple products and live on tumblr. And listeen to what the media tells them is cool. no more independent brands, no more raw energy and music from independents. It'll be a dead world. So now you know why I had to type this and get this off my chest. What a better place than right here in our thread on hypebeast. Where we discuss how we feel about Triworld, and where there are a few who know about the war and the battle that is streetwear and high-end fashion.

Side note: Ok after this long speech I had to get off my chest I decided to attach some stuff. Some old designs that I looked through last night. It brough back some good memories. We'll be releasing cool stuff like this this year. Not these designs in particular but this year will be more youthful and fun and we'll focus more on practicing with our graphics more to raise the level and integrity of  our designs. Of course with these designs I attached, we would add more to it, but these are characters and infrastructure, and cars that are actually in the world. Actually lemme just get to this...so here are some designs. This is a new year. Focusing more on our designs rather than aesthetics so much....

February 14, 2014 @ 12:42 PM
Lord Quiet

What's good, I wanna see some clothes, the sites down?
6pm cst the site will back live for good. The only time we'll shut it back down is for promo or sound clashes cool

February 14, 2014 @ 12:44 PM
Lord Quiet

Free shipping worldwide?
yes absolutely, with the other store that we were trying to set up. We were going to have that be seperate than our big cartel webstore. So we were going to try to run both our shopify store and big cartel at the same time. Sorry for the inconvenience and the confusion. Ha growing pains I guess. But now the big cartel has the shipping rates synced with our paypal settings. So give it a try tonight at 6. Its a valentine's day sale  

February 14, 2014 @ 01:04 PM
Lord Quiet

you dont have to send us the shini if you dont want to. Again sorry about that Highways co. To ask brodi immediately after we just shot a lookbook for you guys that was wrong @joeyhighways.. Blame me for that. I just love this movement all of you guys are building. Man we love the movement and wanted to help out. You dig it? But Thats all. But they way this weather is looking. Dont worry about it. You dont have to send it. I have no clue how these orders are going to get to the post office this week but as usual we'll try to ship it out A S A P! Idk how but we'll get out here and ship em to you guys somehow. 7 inches of snow. Its ridiculous! It would happen right before this sale.

We'll continue to watch the storm updates to see if there any changes with the snow. And of course we'll keep you guys updated as far as when we will ship everything out. So we'll keep our eyes glued to the news for more updates on the post offices and businesses as far as if they're open or not, you know

February 14, 2014 @ 09:44 PM
kumasiii

February 14, 2014 @ 11:13 PM
L33

Shop is now open - The venom project. And then Some She Saw everything long sleeves will be available!

Have fun you guys!! cool free shipping until we sell this stuff all out. Thank you for your all of your support!!

T - http://trialsandtriumph.com

February 14, 2014 @ 11:43 PM
HWYS - Joey

Picked up that black "Greg The Assassin" hoodie. Best of luck to you guys. I'll throw some fit pics when it gets here.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

February 15, 2014 @ 09:53 AM
Lord Quiet

Picked up that black "Greg The Assassin" hoodie. Best of luck to you guys. I'll throw some fit pics when it gets here.
thanks @joey! ..guys please support highways co when they drop genesis

February 15, 2014 @ 10:08 AM
Lord Quiet

also thank you guys for all of your support.
All of the hoodies have completely sold out. And we have a few kid shono LS's left.
Please dont sleep,because this will be the last of venom for awhile.
Of course you'll see more of the logo..but next are the SSE XS and LS which will
be a collab piece. Also another T.HE. Heated Environment teaser soon.

February 15, 2014 @ 11:22 AM
Artifact

Nice to see you guys on HB.

I remember you from OFT,used to be "OPTiCZ" but changed my username.

I see 110% improvement since November,good job !
February 15, 2014 @ 11:55 AM
sofɐkin6

Copped another greg assassin hoodie this but this time in the burgundy CW. Keep up the good work triworld. Support y'all 3HUNNA.coolcool

05 Ⅎ∩Cʞ ƎM (◣ _ ◢)┌∩┐

February 15, 2014 @ 08:45 PM
Lord Quiet

thanks @Artifact ..yea it was your brand, stay set with jack richardson, muut with the Raider Klan, Tenth Muse with x, and  City.
The good ol' days. Also thank you^...losing more sleep everyday to try to learn more and get better

February 15, 2014 @ 08:55 PM
Lord Quiet

Copped another greg assassin hoodie this but this time in the burgundy CW. Keep up the good work triworld. Support y'all 3HUNNA.
You're always speaking truth to power G! Thank you so much for supporting this drop. We'll make sure we have so extra stuff to put in the packages of the SSE LS / XS drop . Just for the continuous love you guys show

February 15, 2014 @ 10:04 PM
Lord Quiet

that soul lust design is not a concept project. it was just something we were looking at. We tweaked it.
Soul lust is kind of like a piggy back to what I mentioned in that long speech earlier. Talking about how there's a lust for blood and there's a lust for souls. Well we lust to help people save their souls. In this lost generation. If this generation is lost. Then the next generation will be even further lost. Its called colonization. And especially in America. We are all taught thru TVs, tumblr, and Music. So start creating. Start lusting for something else other than being cool or accepted. Start lusting for your soul to finally be turned on. Other than keeping it numb to this cruel world. Thats what it was all about.

We predict that we'll sell this drop out tonight. Who knows if we'll beat them. But I guess we'll see after tonight.
I predict that this stuff will sell out tonight, I'm only looking at a few items left. This is turning out to be really competitive and we love it!!

Side Note :
TRIWORLD party is set to the 21st, so if you're local come thru. And if you listen to Kawaii God (C-Reezy , Florida), Donny Murakami (Rockchester, New York), ), Dretti Franks ( outta Houston ) , Minister Akins (from Brooklyn, NY), Pluto Brady (out of Rockchester, NY), and definitely not last is Sigma (out of NY) . This tape drops tonight. These guys each have their own style. Give em a listen tonight if you're free here and here
Just to keep it real. Screw all of the promotion. This tape is fire cool, and we really looked through the archives to make it flow well. Every track is really smooth. Man just know that every single track is fire.. forreal

February 16, 2014 @ 01:32 AM
Artifact

thanks @Artifact ..yea it was your brand, stay set with jack richardson, muut with the Raider Klan, Tenth Muse with x, and  City.
The good ol' days. Also thank you^...losing more sleep everyday to try to learn more and get better

Most of those are defunct except for Set and City Of Savages.

But keep this up man,digging the whole aesthetic.

Its unorthodox and different and y'all work ethic is paramount.

I hope to collab with you guys one day.
February 16, 2014 @ 05:16 PM
Lord Quiet

^oh yea it will happen g

February 16, 2014 @ 07:08 PM
EnigmaApparel

idk how i keep missing drops, still got all my og shit tho so im not too pissed

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

February 16, 2014 @ 07:23 PM
Lord Quiet

^ @enigma dont sleep on the SSE drop bro

February 19, 2014 @ 02:04 PM
third

yo G, your on some next level shit, but its dope.

Please login first to reply.