SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
October 31, 2006 @ 12:44 PM
freshsteez

I was just checking out the Hundreds site and decided to cop a few shirts from their online store. When I checkout, I look at the shipping options and it's straight up rediculous. My order total was like $175 and the shipping options were $245 for UPS worldwide expedited and $260 for UPS worldwide express. I don't know how it's possible that shipping costs more than the order itself. I'm from Canada, so I expect shipping to cost more, but not something rediculous like this. Can someone let me know if this is what they actually do charge or if it was some kind of error?

Visit Karmaloopdeal.net for deals on Karmaloop & PLNDR. Use Rep Code neogeoz11 to save on your orders. Follow me on Twitter @NeoGeoz11

October 31, 2006 @ 01:18 PM
sygyzy

It's an error. Alot of stores don't really take the time to tune their shipping. Some do lame things like $10 first item, $5 each additional. That's great and all when you are buying shoes or something, but if you are buying a tshirt for $20 and shipping costs $10 ....
October 31, 2006 @ 01:30 PM
freshsteez

Yeah I figured it was. Still, I'm not going to put the order in until it gets clarified. I e-mailed them, but it'll most likely take a while to get a response.

Visit Karmaloopdeal.net for deals on Karmaloop & PLNDR. Use Rep Code neogeoz11 to save on your orders. Follow me on Twitter @NeoGeoz11

Please login first to reply.