October 17, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
NativeDanger

NativeDanger is a new brand launching this spring. A few years back a friend and I became infatuated with the idea of merging our over active imaginations into physical products. With no formal training we began teaching ourselves the hands on facet of pattern making and construction. Our thought was that by taking this arduous route we would afford ourselves the ability to materialize our specific take on product design without limitation.

Our point of view is premised in other worldly and subtly tech infused concepts. Although there is a minimalist veneer many of the pieces incorporate features concepted with an emphasis on urban functionality.Take a look at the gear and let us know what you think. 

If you're into it feel free to follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter and we'll be sure to follow back.

Our inaugural SS14 line is launching March 2014. We personally produce our prototypes and are manufacturing the line here in the states so that we can oversee and be involved in production. Since quantities will be limited a pre-order system is currently available through our site if you're interested in securing items in advance.

NativeDanger.com

http://vimeo.com/69563832
October 18, 2013 @ 07:43 PM
HWYS - Joey

WTF is this?? ?

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

October 18, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
notoriginal

WTF is this?? ?

Dat super saiyan armor cool
October 18, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
NativeDanger

WTF is this?? ?

Dat super saiyan armor
Basically a Super Saiyan Roll Top Messenger Bag
October 18, 2013 @ 11:08 PM
Ambessa

I like alot of the stuff and concepts but the price is more costly than expected.

AmbessaDC.com IG: @ambessadc Twitter: @ambessadc

October 19, 2013 @ 12:03 AM
NativeDanger

I like alot of the stuff and concepts but the price is more costly than expected.
The prices reflect the expense of having custom designs with complex patterns manufactured in the U.S as well as the use of quality/ less common materials. I think you may be surprised if you saw the amount it actually costs to have these items produced next to what the retail charge is.
October 19, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
idmwyni

really mixed feelings about this brand. on the one hand i can't imagine who's going to buy some of these products. for example the roll top messenger, the neoprene varsity and the precipitation barrier. it is clear that lots of time and passion went into making these products and they are in themselves works of art but i just don't see them being big sellers. but hey thats just me. on the other hand the simpler pieces like the hoodie, the tank, the shorts and some of the shirts are fire. infact I may well cop the umbre short sleeve print shirt.
October 19, 2013 @ 02:20 AM
NativeDanger

really mixed feelings about this brand. on the one hand i can't imagine who's going to buy some of these products. for example the roll top messenger, the neoprene varsity and the precipitation barrier. it is clear that lots of time and passion went into making these products and they are in themselves works of art but i just don't see them being big sellers. but hey thats just me. on the other hand the simpler pieces like the hoodie, the tank, the shorts and some of the shirts are fire. infact I may well cop the umbre short sleeve print shirt.
Definitely a fair assessment. Some of the pieces do lean towards a concept driven niche but there is also a focus on tempering the overall series back to a more sales friendly target. 
October 20, 2013 @ 06:35 PM
Airsports

Reminds me of some korean brands out now.
October 30, 2013 @ 02:35 PM
NativeDanger

November 24, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
NativeDanger

Just got some great coverage by Vice, check it out.
http://www.vice.com/read/nativedanger-could-save-your-life
November 24, 2013 @ 08:37 PM
sunshiii

This is extremely impressive. Curious about your background? Kudos.

Detail is everything.

November 24, 2013 @ 08:51 PM
flu

I love it. Keep doing your thing! Definitely trying to get lambskin moto jacket.

WTB: Supreme Quilted Satin Bomber Sz: Med.

November 24, 2013 @ 10:05 PM
NativeDanger

November 25, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
sunshiii

haha no man fashion background...usually you don't see anyone just coming outta the woodworks with such intricate patterns/pieces. And the quality of fabric seems to be on point as well. I was just assuming this isn't your first rodeo.

Detail is everything.

November 25, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
Glo'bito

WTF is this?? ?

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

November 25, 2013 @ 05:50 AM
NativeDanger

haha no man fashion background...usually you don't see anyone just coming outta the woodworks with such intricate patterns/pieces. And the quality of fabric seems to be on point as well. I was just assuming this isn't your first rodeo.

Ah,... Self taught mostly. Had a strong interest in street art/ graphic illustrative work, then became obsessed with the idea  that there would be a more intense "high" if I materialized sketches into physical products so I start teaching myself construction/ patten making. Also gained experience interning for the DC born streetwear brand Durkl and later a progressive menswear designer in NYC named Asher Levine. Those were both really helpful experiences in the process.
November 25, 2013 @ 07:07 AM
sunshiii

Cool man, I followed the IG. Really looking forward to copping that Precipitation Barrier. Already a huge fan of this brand, collection looks very consistent.

Detail is everything.

November 25, 2013 @ 07:42 AM
NativeDanger

Cool man, I followed the IG. Really looking forward to copping that Precipitation Barrier. Already a huge fan of this brand, collection looks very consistent.

Thanks man, appreciate the support
November 25, 2013 @ 08:18 AM
waynethomas001

Freestyle
Motocross Pants
January 25, 2014 @ 08:22 PM
NativeDanger

We'll will be sharing our FW14 series during NYFW, contact us at info@nativednager.com for details.
March 3, 2014 @ 10:55 PM
NativeDanger

T-minus 29 days until the SS14 drop. Take
advantage of the reduced rates and free shipping available during the pre-order season before items revert to full price. Hit up the site Here and access the SS14 pre-order link
March 3, 2014 @ 11:12 PM
CXCITY

Really dig the Umbre short sleeve. 

You guys should look into setting up a custom url for your shop, ie. shop.yourdomain.com - will make the e-comm experience a little more seamless for the user. 

CX.CITY. Est. 2009. Los Angeles. New York. Genuine Goods. Trusted Supply. Don't Fade Away | http://cxcitybrand.com

March 4, 2014 @ 12:25 AM
RUN.

WTF is this?? ?

Dat super saiyan armor
LOL ^
March 4, 2014 @ 12:29 AM
twincolumn

saw this thread when you first made it... just saw you on highsnob the other day.. nice progress

TwinColumn.com @TwinColumnCult Facebook.com/TwinColumn

March 13, 2014 @ 12:46 AM
NativeDanger

Spring Collection drops end of the month. Due to pre-order option remaining quantities are already very limited. Wouldn't recommend waiting if you've been eyeing anything. http://nativedanger.com/
March 29, 2014 @ 11:06 PM
NativeDanger

New NDMF shop is live and SS14 has officially dropped, many products have already sold out. Thanks for the pre-orders. FW14 pre-orders are now available also. Be sure to take advantage of the reduced preorder prices and secure your FW14 items in advanced.

http://www.shopnativedanger.com/
April 25, 2014 @ 04:52 PM
idmwyni

yano despite being a bit skeptical when i first saw the brand I am really impressed with the first drop and FW is looking good as well. Gotta admit i'm kicking myself for not using the preorder to get reduced price on the lambskin mototech (Let me know if you guys ever have a sale as i'm gonna pick that piece up for sure) I think the preorder price a great idea that more brands should think about implementing. I may have to preorder the fw14 tech parka 
June 7, 2014 @ 04:53 PM
NativeDanger

yano despite being a bit skeptical when i first saw the brand I am really impressed with the first drop and FW is looking good as well. Gotta admit i'm kicking myself for not using the preorder to get reduced price on the lambskin mototech (Let me know if you guys ever have a sale as i'm gonna pick that piece up for sure) I think the preorder price a great idea that more brands should think about implementing. I may have to preorder the fw14 tech parka 
Thanks. Definitely keep tabs of our SM platforms to stay posted on future sales and other info
June 8, 2014 @ 04:58 AM
copperhead

Those shorts look like they fit really well.  The concept of putting the 3M under the zip parts is Dope too.

Please login first to reply.