September 17, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
julioescala

T.H.E (the heated environment)

let me know what you think. i have room to improve, big things to come in the future. i try to put deeper meaning to every design/illustration in my work rather than just slapping something together, part 1 dropped just recently for F/W 13 consists of 2tees and a beanie it is based on (the wolf in sheep skin) part 2 is coming soon and will include more of a variety of items. like i said big things to come in the future stay with us.

http://www.theheatedenvironment.com/   

www.theheatedenvironment.com

September 17, 2013 @ 01:24 AM
darkseid

Pretty cool. Interested in seeing this grow. 

Pretty Young Thug

September 17, 2013 @ 01:57 AM
octose

picked up a tee - real cool shit excited to see this grow

'In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.' - Friedrich Nietzsche // I promote music: Youtube.com/thephuzz

September 17, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
brodylikestochill

like the tee, im gonna cop tomorrow, also its priced how small brands should be

#Freethad

September 17, 2013 @ 04:47 AM
octose

+ free shipping cant not fuck with that

'In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.' - Friedrich Nietzsche // I promote music: Youtube.com/thephuzz

September 17, 2013 @ 06:21 PM
julioescala

thanks a lot checking out the site , I'm working real hard to improve/grow this brand you'll see.
thanks a lot fam i just dropped it off at the post office, I'm just as excited as you.
good shit man, yea I'm always seeing these new brands come out with these outrageous prices and half the time i don't get why, i want to grow this brand as much as possible so id want to make it available to as much people as i can hence the free shipping, whenever i look at a new web store the price i see is the price i want to pay i know every brand has there way of doing this and there are shipping prices that are more reasonable than others but i hate going to checkout and finding out that shipping is $10 for one item when it is clearly not that much, this is also a business and later later on the prices will go up but it wont be an astronomical change everything will be with reason.  

September 17, 2013 @ 07:13 PM
octose

thanks a lot checking out the site , I'm working real hard to improve/grow this brand you'll see.
thanks a lot fam i just dropped it off at the post office, I'm just as excited as you.
good shit man, yea I'm always seeing these new brands come out with these outrageous prices and half the time i don't get why, i want to grow this brand as much as possible so id want to make it available to as much people as i can hence the free shipping, whenever i look at a new web store the price i see is the price i want to pay i know every brand has there way of doing this and there are shipping prices that are more reasonable than others but i hate going to checkout and finding out that shipping is $10 for one item when it is clearly not that much, this is also a business and later later on the prices will go up but it wont be an astronomical change everything will be with reason.  
This is really what I like to see. Not only does the brand care about the quality and consistency of the products being put out, but also considering how the end user (the customer) goes about buying from the business and how it is priced. Do you happen to have a few teaser for part 2? So far really digging this design - Wish the White was in XL still ahhah!

September 17, 2013 @ 09:47 PM
_____

picked up a black wolf/sheep tee. definitely keeping an eye on this brand.
September 17, 2013 @ 10:29 PM
Mr. Freeze

are these printes on AAA tees? 1301?

just bought a tee too btw. design caught my attention. wanna see this shit grow. you got potential.
September 17, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
GetItWhileItsHot

I don't know why, but the design really catches my eye. Makes me curious.

Great design. You have potential. 
September 18, 2013 @ 02:26 AM
brodylikestochill

I come back to cop and its sold out in my size, fuck

#Freethad

September 18, 2013 @ 04:32 AM
CapnNemo

Any more in white? 
September 18, 2013 @ 02:44 PM
markstrange

copped the tee and beanie about two weeks ago, can't wait for future collections. 

https://soundcloud.com/str_nge

September 18, 2013 @ 08:39 PM
julioescala

are these printes on AAA tees? 1301?

just bought a tee too btw. design caught my attention. wanna see this shit grow. you got potential.
I don't know why, but the design really catches my eye. Makes me curious.

Great design. You have potential. 
picked up a black wolf/sheep tee. definitely keeping an eye on this brand.
much love fam ive got big things up my sleeves. the designs/quality will only get better from here on just dropped your packages off at the post. @Lonely Hearts Club i will be answering your question regarding AAA tees and also posting a small teaser at 6:00pm eastern time @octose thanks for pointing that out about how i price items and how you go about purchasing them it is a small detail but just the fact that you noticed and understood is great, cheers man.    

September 18, 2013 @ 08:49 PM
julioescala

Any more in white? 
their might be an extremely small restock for part 2

Might

@brodylikestochill get quicker bruh haha message me next time to hold your size for part 2 if their is anything you'd want..probably should have messaged you this time but yea when the time comes let me know man i got you. 

September 18, 2013 @ 10:30 PM
julioescala

This is the teaser for part 2
the title of this collection is N/A a the moment, i have no name for it is not called N/A. just like the sheep in wolf skin every tee will have meaning. you are looking at a LS a short sleeve and a pullover, subject to change. the brands in the corner are what is going to be used.

there will be more color, its not going to be an all black and white collection i have had some questions and concerns about what i used for the last collection regarding the blank tees, the whites where on AAA and the blacks were on gildan... the reason for the blacks being on gildan were not my doing now im not blaming anyone but simply i asked for them to be on AAA and then i show up to get them and they are gildan. i will not be working with that printer again. going back to the drawing board im in the process of getting a reseller license so i could get my prints on the 1301 and L/S models. From now on there will be tags on everything also. prices will also stay reasonable and for anybody that has copped sheep and wolf skin you will be getting some sort of fam discount, whether you have posted on here or not i got your emails and when the time comes you'll hear from me about it. i know this teaser does not show that much but believe me it will be a strong release no doubt. thanks for the support so far HB shit could only get better. 

September 18, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
_____

^ how a brand should be run. props on the success so far g, can't wait to get my wolf tee.
September 18, 2013 @ 11:06 PM
Mr. Freeze

check inbox op
September 18, 2013 @ 11:10 PM
Bet

good shit man props to you.
September 19, 2013 @ 06:34 AM
CapnNemo

Any more in white? 
their might be an extremely small restock for part 2

Might

@brodylikestochill get quicker bruh haha message me next time to hold your size for part 2 if their is anything you'd want..probably should have messaged you this time but yea when the time comes let me know man i got you. 
Would be great if you do restock on the white. Save me one. 
September 19, 2013 @ 06:03 PM
julioescala

^ how a brand should be run. props on the success so far g, can't wait to get my wolf tee.
good shit man props to you.
i cant do this without the HB fam, appreciate everything guys 

September 19, 2013 @ 06:27 PM
julioescala

Wolf in Sheep Skin
up vote for restock in white down vote for restock in a different color other than black/white

September 20, 2013 @ 04:23 AM
octose

Wolf in Sheep Skin
up vote for restock in white down vote for restock in a different color other than black/white
tbh - don't worry about it. Worry about that restock down the line as the brand gets more exposure. Just keep working on what you're working on and we'll hit you up when we're thirsting for a restock of different colors haha.

September 20, 2013 @ 04:42 AM
brodylikestochill

Im thirstin for a restock. . .

#Freethad

September 22, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
_____

I got my black wolf/sheep tee in a couple days early, and I was really pleased that the shirt came nicely folded in a plastic shirt dustbag of sorts, with the receipt. the dustbag definitely stood out to me, as not too many (if any) brands actually do this. little things...
September 23, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
Mr. Freeze

Wolf in Sheep Skin

restock in grey 

btw, what does the chinese words say on the tee?
September 24, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
julioescala

the kanji on the wolf in sheep skin tee means pretender 

September 24, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
julioescala

i got my alstyle account cool

September 24, 2013 @ 03:30 AM
Jesse Pinkman

was just about to ask what it meant. dope might pick one up
September 25, 2013 @ 04:39 AM
julioescala

was just about to ask what it meant. dope might pick one up
yea I'm going to add that to the description on the site and go for it man you cant go wrong with the sale along with free shipping 

Please login first to reply.