Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 17, 2013 @ 07:05 AM
ALGebra

If these opportunities woulda arose before we woulda been had it <[#.#]> 

Today is what it is, only because yesterday is what it was

December 19, 2013 @ 03:56 AM
ALGebra

For the Cause, 
Not just Because <[#.#]>

December 20, 2013 @ 12:07 AM
ross.goodwin

G'day Guys, I am from Australia, and our company would like your thoughts on streetwear. Hopefully, there will be a new Aussie streetwear brand out there soon. We are doing some market research to find out what people want in streetwear. If you guys would complete this short survey attached, I would be rapped. I'm new to this game, so I need all the help I can get. Thankyou in advance.www.surveymonkey.com/s/StreetwearBrand  Cheers
December 22, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
ALGebra

Longest Night in the Northen Hemisphere <[#.#]> 

December 22, 2013 @ 02:58 AM
pinkdolphin

what am i looking at

u gay

December 22, 2013 @ 09:03 AM
ALGebra

what am i looking at 

clothes 

December 22, 2013 @ 10:10 AM
ALGebra

............<[#.#]>

December 22, 2013 @ 10:19 AM
ALGebra

Ju$ Doin it in DTLV <[#.#]>

December 25, 2013 @ 12:07 AM
ALGebra

Check the bew post at http://mathaddicts.com/blogs/news/11059769-music-monday-charliered-with-green-greed
Bangin music from CharlieRed <[#.#]>

December 27, 2013 @ 04:48 AM
ALGebra

Leave it Better than you came to it <[#.#]> 

December 28, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
ALGebra

If you ever get in a bind with local authorities, the Look Out For the Cops Shirt can assist you like Cliff Paul <[#.#]> 

December 28, 2013 @ 03:22 AM
brodylikestochill

homie you've never received an upvote and you have a page of thread bumps, take the L

Seto Kaiba // Usurpeverything.bigcartel.com // #Freethad

December 28, 2013 @ 07:51 AM
Kevinlovesrice

In all honesty, I probably wouldn't buy clothes from a brand named "MathAddicts".
not really fond of the logo either.
good effort though.
January 3, 2014 @ 03:20 AM
ALGebra

In all honesty, I probably wouldn't buy clothes from a brand named "MathAddicts".
good effort though.
What's good man. Thanks for the comment. Let us give you a little more info. The reason for the name is because we use Math everyday, whether you realize it or not, which is why we came up with MathAddicts. The logo has some meaning also. The eyes are Pound signs because we see things in numbers, and the greater/less than signs symbolize that your brain is greater than everything on the outside. Take a min to peep the reasoning behind the designs also. Most designs comes with stats and facts in the descricption to drop a jewel even if you aren't feeling the design. It might not be for everyone but it'll hit who it suppose to. Stay cool <[#.#]>

January 3, 2014 @ 09:31 PM
ALGebra

ADHD
America Deals Hella Drugs 

January 3, 2014 @ 09:37 PM
Papaya

good effort though.
What's good man. Thanks for the comment. Let us give you a little more info. The reason for the name is because we use Math everyday, whether you realize it or not, which is why we came up with MathAddicts. The logo has some meaning also. The eyes are Pound signs because we see things in numbers, and the greater/less than signs symbolize that your brain is greater than everything on the outside. Take a min to peep the reasoning behind the designs also. Most designs comes with stats and facts in the descricption to drop a jewel even if you aren't feeling the design. It might not be for everyone but it'll hit who it suppose to. Stay cool <[#.#]>

homie you've never received an upvote and you have a page of thread bumps, take the L
Seriously
January 3, 2014 @ 10:24 PM
ALGebra

America Deals Hella Drugs. Prescriptions for ADHD are up more than 50% in the last decade. You can either believe that the need is increasing or the greed is increasing. Big Pharma doesn’t care which you believe because they’ve got the government under their billion dollar thumb. 
Stats & Facts: In 2007 it was recorded that one person died every 19 minutes from prescription drug overdose in the US. <[#.#]>

You either get it now, or you'll get it later <[#.#]>

January 3, 2014 @ 10:35 PM
ALGebra

It's only a Loss if you lose the Lesson chief <[#.#]>

January 5, 2014 @ 03:03 AM
ALGebra

Raekwon told us a long time ago and it still applies today. The Boys have had a long history of harassing law abiding citizens for "fitting the description", and other felonious reasons. So keep your head on the swivel and... Look Out For the Cops!

Stats & Facts:
 From 2009 to 2010 there were 382 fatalities linked to police misconduct in the US. <[#.#]>

January 6, 2014 @ 09:03 PM
ALGebra

Fuck the Fuzz <[#.#]>

January 6, 2014 @ 09:52 PM
GOLF

suspended

can't believe i downvoted every post here by ALGebra

doesn't help its just him bumping his shitty brand
January 10, 2014 @ 05:42 AM
ALGebra

M A All Day <[#.#]>

January 11, 2014 @ 09:59 PM
ALGebra

Cali Livin <[#.#]>

January 22, 2014 @ 08:03 AM
ALGebra

Our Womens Brand ArithmaChic is a firm advocate for equal rights, opportunities and pay for women. So with this latest drop we had to go to Chad Butler aka Pimp C to make it plain. "Get Da Most, Not Da Lesser". In this particular case we are alluding to the unequal wages paid to women. 

In 2007, women's median annual paychecks reflected only 78 cents for every $1.00 earned by men. Specifically for women of color, the gap is even wider: In comparison to men's dollar, African American women earn only 69 cents and Latinas just 59 cents.You don't even have to be a MathAddict to know that shit don't add up. People Lie, #'s Don't <[#.#]>

@ArithmaChic Style X Intellect

January 22, 2014 @ 10:06 PM
SNEAKVS

Hey whats up man Ill shoot some advice cause everyone on here can never give a full opinion unless they want to say something bad. You have some good concepts going but like someone mentioned the name and logo just really throws it off. I would highly suggest you find a new name and logo. Not everyone likes math. 

Dont give up though you have good credentials especially the Get da most Not da lesser hoody, its dope. Keep Dream Chasing and dont let anyone put you down its all a learning process even im going threw this.

VIBESET.

Rise Above Conquer All

January 23, 2014 @ 09:04 AM
ALGebra

Hey whats up man Ill shoot some advice cause everyone on here can never give a full opinion unless they want to say something bad. You have some good concepts going but like someone mentioned the name and logo just really throws it off. I would highly suggest you find a new name and logo. Not everyone likes math. 

Dont give up though you have good credentials especially the Get da most Not da lesser hoody, its dope. Keep Dream Chasing and dont let anyone put you down its all a learning process even im going threw this.

VIBESET.
What's going on man, good lookin for the constructive criticism. We make it for the ones who feel it. The name and logo have symbolism and meaning. MathAddicts was named such in 2004 because I see things in numbers or #'s (what #'s really meant before twitter came up with hashtags in 07). So the reason that the #'s are the eyes is because we see things in numbers. The Less than and greater signs point out, which is showing that what is on the inside of your brain is greater than the outside. In other words your brain is limitless. People use numbers everyday whether they like it or not. Most designs are made from a mathematical scope, by looking at the statistics of  various issues and see what picture they paint. i.e. The ADHD and LookOut For The Cops. Both addressing real problems in society and informing the viewer while still being cool enough to rock. Ultimately MathAddicts aim is to be "Thought Provoking Clothing". If we can make you think for a couple seconds, we feel we did our job. Didn't mean to go in on the keys, but thought I'd try to let you know where we are coming from. Stay up <[#.#]>

Please login first to reply.