Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 27, 2006 @ 01:36 AM
UKingdom

cool stuff, linked from front page

any online retailers of alife gear, or can it only be copped at their store in nyc? what's retail exactly on their tshirts? i see the plain logo ones reselling for $60+ and that makes no sense.

October 27, 2006 @ 01:47 AM
munition

sesame street?
alife x sesame street
bape x disney
October 27, 2006 @ 01:53 AM
Dj_Wej

hahahaha those sesame street ts r insanely fly
October 27, 2006 @ 01:53 AM

Inactive

I have no idea what is wrong with me but i am feeling those sesame street tee's.
edit: i wonder if there is anything on the back....
October 27, 2006 @ 01:58 AM
sncre

lawl..i want those sesame street shirts, as lame as they are. I hope they make one with cookie monster.

Also...i heard they replaced the cookie moster with apple monster? Wtf! I grew up with Cookie Monster!
October 27, 2006 @ 01:59 AM
Dj_Wej

lawl..i want those sesame street shirts, as lame as they are. I hope they make one with cookie monster.

Also...i heard they replaced the cookie moster with apple monster? Wtf! I grew up with Cookie Monster!

lol cookie monster wouldve been fly 2

to the threadstarter

last time i was in the alife store, i copped a wu/alife t

cost me 40bucks
October 27, 2006 @ 02:10 AM
UKingdom

any online retailers?
October 27, 2006 @ 02:11 AM
Dj_Wej

none that i know of

only chance is 2 cop off ebay after the release
October 27, 2006 @ 02:12 AM
tygastyle80

I dunno about the placement of the eyes.. they look like man-boobs or something. I'd like em on a chick tho.
October 27, 2006 @ 02:20 AM
thelion1856

are you serious dude? those are sesame street tee's and you think they are dope? What the fuck r u smoking? how old are you? That seriously looks like shit my lil couzins would wear. It looks horrible on a grown man. Im sorry but Alife is fucking garbage this year.
October 27, 2006 @ 03:17 AM
Kaze

i think its pretty interesting, only one i would probably get is the grouch one though .. where's ELMO! cool
October 27, 2006 @ 03:22 AM
JMANBB24

I have no idea what is wrong with me but i am feeling those sesame street tee's.QUOTE]

i feel the same way
October 27, 2006 @ 03:24 AM
darkness2505

where is ELMO!!!
October 27, 2006 @ 03:50 AM
GORILLARMS

[SIZE="5"]DOPE[/SIZE]
October 27, 2006 @ 04:40 AM
c.lopez

straight fiya. will pick up one of those tees tomrorw and post pics for yalll .
October 27, 2006 @ 07:33 AM
societyhill

this is more proof that the hypebeast will buy anything as long as one of the so called "it' labels puts there name on it i think they are just putting anything out now beacuse they know that it will sell out come on now seasme street tees whats next i hope the tee has a secret glow in the dark message on the back that says look at me i paid 50 dollars and all i got wuz this stupid seasme street shirt

societyhilll.blogspot.com/
October 27, 2006 @ 08:11 AM
Blacksheep

hmmm
October 27, 2006 @ 08:13 AM
DMZ

alife = NO ORIGINALITY
October 27, 2006 @ 08:23 AM
Tiffany Chan

[SIZE="7"]WHACK AS ZACK[/SIZE]

im only a fan of elmo from sesame street anyways

btw how is this supposed to be alife winter gear?? i freeze to dead with tees in the winter where are the beanies hoodies jackets? wtf happened?
October 27, 2006 @ 08:38 AM
cutta2k4

This is dissapointing to say the least, sort of reminds of me iceberg back in the day lol. I like color but this seems a bit juvenile to me. I was so looking forward to there line, but im shaking my head........... I will wait to see rest of line
October 27, 2006 @ 08:47 AM
Tiffany Chan

^

I remember seeing a picture of Alifes Winter line with there beanies awhile back, but I cant remember where exactly. They were planning on making a Coookie Monster beanie with the fuzzy ball on top, it looks sickk bro.

i already seen that beanie for sale, a blue (and yellow if im correct) but i expected to see some real winter gear in a thread titled like that
October 27, 2006 @ 09:01 AM

Inactive

Very very pony!

It has to be said.

Minimal effort, minimal impact.

Would only wear them if i was paid to, apart from that its a no show for me.

I actually cant remember Alife doing anything good for like 3 years!

That logo script design from before has been the best, and look how long ago that came out?!! jeez...
October 27, 2006 @ 12:20 PM

Inactive

im not psyched on this...and im usually a supporter of ALIFE. a collection of uninspired shirts, and the sesame street garbage is doing exactly what it was intended to do, funnel money from HB
October 27, 2006 @ 03:58 PM
jordanfreak

I think people overshadow their actual taste with the brand itself.
October 27, 2006 @ 04:02 PM
tommyroks

alife is located in LES..its freakin cold here now. Why are they dropping T-shirts? if the shop is in cali then i understand..
October 27, 2006 @ 09:28 PM
mtl

The line is *HOT*. Definitely copping all 3 Sesame Street shirts. And I'm glad most people are hating.. that means less Mr. Me Too's.
October 27, 2006 @ 09:30 PM
jordanfreak

The line is *HOT*. Definitely copping all 3 Sesame Street shirts. And I'm glad most people are hating.. that means less Mr. Me Too's.
do you always refer to other peoples' opinions as "hating". so if I like something and you dont, are you "hating"? dont be so ignorant with your statements. some people like the shit, some people dont.
October 28, 2006 @ 02:55 AM
BK Charlie

Hahaha ... I just had to register and say something about these shirts.

You don't even have to stress out about concealing weapons, police will not pat you down if you're wearing one of those!!smile smile smile Crazy phallic symbolism on the Bert shirt too. The rest look like eyeball titties like homeboy said.

This kinda reminds me of back in the day. There was an apartment full of retards across the street from me. They'd get on the yellow bus everyday, and this one n-gga we called Earl B, he was really into Sesame Street, he always kept the dolls on him.

Plus this is Winter Gear? I guess the LES got its own micro-climate, or those shirts prevent pneumonia. I'm in BK, I sleep with two blankets in the winter, cause the heat don't work. cool

I ain't afraid to hate, but I'm not even hating -- I'm clowning but ya'll can say otherwise.
October 28, 2006 @ 03:21 AM
BK Charlie

Hahaha ... I just had to register and say something about these shirts.

You don't even have to stress out about concealing weapons, police will not pat you down if you're wearing one of those!!smile smile smile Crazy phallic symbolism on the Bert shirt too. The rest look like eyeball titties like homeboy said.

This kinda reminds me of back in the day. There was an apartment full of retards across the street from me. They'd get on the yellow bus everyday, and this one n-gga we called Earl B, he was really into Sesame Street, he always kept the dolls on him.

Plus this is Winter Gear? I guess the LES got its own micro-climate, or those shirts prevent pneumonia. I'm in BK, I sleep with two blankets in the winter, cause the heat don't work. cool

I ain't afraid to hate, but I'm not even hating -- I'm clowning but ya'll can say otherwise.
October 28, 2006 @ 06:32 AM
Tiffany Chan

Same here bro, I was lookin forward to seeing sumthin else, but IMO sum of the Sesame Street shirts didn't turn out too bad. Any idea what the beanies retail for and any chance you could scoop one up for me. Lmk homie.

here you go man!

its the dutch finest but i think they do global shipping for a fair price...

Please login first to reply.