FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
June 28, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
mbsmfgco

Hi all,

I wanted to send a quick note to introduce my side project, MBS MFG. CO. You may have seen me post some of this stuff in the past, but I'm happy to say the site is finally live.

Over the past year and a half, I've pieced together a small, men's headwear brand called MBS MFG. CO. The name comes from an acronym of my online portfolio site,madebysean.com. I found myself buying caps from established/non-established brands and was kinda like, why can't I do this?

With that said, the site launched today and I can't wait to see where this goes. There are 12 caps total; 4 different fabrics and 3 colorways per, something for everyone. Each cap comes with a letterpress hang-tag and other various items. I have stickers, pencils, pins, a small run of vintage hotel keychains and custom, hand-sewn hat bags.

Hit me up with any questions you may have!

Em: info@mbsmfg.co
URL: www.mbsmfg.co
Social: @mbsmfgco

MBS MFG. CO. / Choice of Champs / Designed in Jersey City, Manufactured in Los Angeles / www.mbsmfg.co

June 29, 2013 @ 06:17 PM
BEENDOINGIT

Good looks.
August 1, 2013 @ 01:39 PM
mbsmfgco

Good looks.
Cheers!

MBS MFG. CO. / Choice of Champs / Designed in Jersey City, Manufactured in Los Angeles / www.mbsmfg.co

January 10, 2014 @ 05:03 AM
mbsmfgco

Just launched Collection Two over at www.mbsmfg.co

Please login first to reply.