Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 22, 2013 @ 08:51 PM
briannative

Los Angeles-based brand working to provide clean/simple/meaningful designs. I'm going to forget the BS and let the designs speak for themselves; I'd really appreciate your guys' feedback, thanks!

OG Los Angeles Tee

Native Script Hoodies

Native Script Camo Tee

So what do you guys think so far?

Store: http://nativeclassics.bigcartel.com/
Facebook: http://facebook.com/nativeclassics
Tumblr: http://nativeclassics.tumblr.com/ [Currently a giveaway for the camo tee if y'all have one!]
Instagram: @nativeclassics
Twitter: @nativeclassics

And for those of you that truly look for meaning, I started this brand with the idea of trying to unify the community that surrounds me. Who we are and how we act is determined by where we're from, the experiences we learn from, and who we hang out with and talk to each day. That's where the key word "Native" comes to play, and the idea behind the whole brand is to represent yourself, your friends, your fam, your home.

On another note, I know these first designs don't really show some underlying concept/meaning and are rather straight design, I've been working on new designs with a more meaningful direction to actually have some substance behind the brand. But anyways, how are these looking so far? Thanks again, I appreciate all the criticism if it's what will make the brand better.
June 22, 2013 @ 09:06 PM
briannative

Looks clean , good luck with it
Thanks man!
June 24, 2013 @ 05:51 PM
briannative

Appreciate the love, what else do some of yall think?
June 24, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
darkseid

Cool stuff. Will be on the lookout for future drops. 

Guessing no, but, any restocks on the hoodies? 

Pretty Young Thug

June 25, 2013 @ 01:24 AM
briannative

Cool stuff. Will be on the lookout for future drops. 

Guessing no, but, any restocks on the hoodies? 
Thanks brotha! I wasn't planning on restocking the hoodies to keep it
exclusive but then again I only sold locally and this is my first time
showing the brand to Hypebeast forums so I'm considering it.
June 25, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
asm0

This is looking too clean bro. I'm planning on copping a camo tee, what blanks are they printed on?
June 25, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
briannative

This is looking too clean bro. I'm planning on copping a camo tee, what blanks are they printed on?
Thanks, they're printed on AAA Alstyle 1301 blanks!
June 25, 2013 @ 08:40 AM
sadboy

Looks good but I'd stay away from standard fonts like you've used for the hoodie and camo t-shirt. I've seen it being used by countless other brands in the same manner.
June 25, 2013 @ 05:19 PM
temper

Damn as soon as I saw the thread I was gonna cop that native Los Angeles Tee but It was out of stock razz

The fuck you looking at....

June 25, 2013 @ 06:26 PM
briannative

Damn as soon as I saw the thread I was gonna cop that native Los Angeles Tee but It was out of stock 

Alright guys I've decided to restock since none of y'all got a chance to cop, all the items that are sold out are now available for pre-order and I should have them all ready soon! I still want to keep it exclusive though so make sure to pre-order so I know what color/size y'all need! Thanks!
June 26, 2013 @ 01:57 AM
trillest

What hoodie blanks do you guys print on?
June 26, 2013 @ 02:05 AM
temper

Damn as soon as I saw the thread I was gonna cop that native Los Angeles Tee but It was out of stock 

Alright guys I've decided to restock since none of y'all got a chance to cop, all the items that are sold out are now available for pre-order and I should have them all ready soon! I still want to keep it exclusive though so make sure to pre-order so I know what color/size y'all need! Thanks!
Rock on dude! smile

The fuck you looking at....

June 26, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
briannative

What hoodie blanks do you guys print on?
They're printed on 50/50 Gildan Heavy Blend blanks!
August 1, 2013 @ 05:39 PM
briannative

Not sure if there are many females on these forums but here's what we recently dropped.
August 1, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
briannative

Please login first to reply.