Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
October 29, 2006 @ 07:49 PM
MeTOO

LOL @ skate snobs getting mad because people are wearing "skate" clothes. I've owned a skateboard but I never ever considered myself a skater, i could barely olley. BUT I prefer skate shoes and clothes to the stuff they sell every where else.

Get over people wearing skate clothes and shoes... I live in So Cal and I've seen plenty of cholos rocking skate shoes.

Ollie... HAHA, just messing with you.
October 30, 2006 @ 12:07 AM
ajb603

bape boi..... suprised

that green kr3w is HOT! Is the print red or pink?
October 30, 2006 @ 01:42 AM
mr. newbie

lol bape boi always leans wit it and rocks wit it. is the green out?
October 30, 2006 @ 02:06 AM
bape_boi

^^^ lol yessir ..well i ono about the whole release STATUS par-say ... from city to city or online or wat not .. alls i know is i got mine at a spot in the bay area ( ive posted it before n im not gonna say again .. do your diggin ) they only got 3 of each size in black n green ... when i go there i go the last black one ... but there was stil a few green ones left ... but that was a small shipment the lady told me .. n they would be getting re-stocks in december ... so im guessin a few shops got a 'preview' shipment and re-stocks would come when everyone esle gets their first shipments in december if not novemeber?? i ono im just making a guess tho?
October 30, 2006 @ 02:11 AM
bape_boi

bape boi..... suprised

that green kr3w is HOT! Is the print red or pink?

oh yeah whoops ^^ thats wat i came here to do in the first place... its like a mix id say .. definaely more pink tho .. mayb like 3 pink n 1 part red? exact same color that is in the black one... i think my pics make the green one look more lite pink tho cuz its farther away
October 30, 2006 @ 11:19 AM

Inactive

for the record, krew could have embroidered the hoodie and it wouldnt have affected the pricepoint. they just didnt design it that way. these things cost them about 13 bucks to make. Krew makes ALOT of product.
October 30, 2006 @ 06:08 PM
Andreezy

It depends, Im 5'9" 150 lbs. and purchased a medium, it lines up perfectly with the bottom of my belt and fits nice since I like my stuff a little more fitting. If you wan't a more loose look I would go with the large.

Dman i ordered a large becaus eno more mediums were left until december 30th.
I'm 5'7 and 130 poundsI like my stuff fitted or kinda loose what do u guys think?
Will it be too big?
October 30, 2006 @ 06:18 PM
MeTOO

I'm 5'7 and 130 poundsI like my stuff fitted or kinda loose what do u guys think?
Will it be too big?

It may be slightly on the larger side. If I was you, when you get it, if you don't like the way it fits you, then just post it in the marketplace and just hold on to the money and wait till' you can purchase a medium.
November 3, 2006 @ 04:41 PM
eyes

Will it be too big?

i'm 5'8" 137.6lbs and got mine in today. it's a small and fits me pretty well. sleeves are maybe a half inch short than i'd like, but the fit of the body is good. i prefer a fitted almost emo size so i think you'd be safe with a medium. dunno how much bigger the large will be, but the marketplace will eat that thing up in a day.
November 3, 2006 @ 05:12 PM
eyes

pic of small:

July 24, 2011 @ 03:13 AM
bonemarrow

i mite consider rocking one of these again

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

Please login first to reply.