Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 20, 2013 @ 03:04 PM
kidsfromars

Hi guys,

Our new brand has just launched, check it out.

Website - kidsfromars.bigcartel.com

Twitter - http://twitter.com/kidsfromars

Instagram - @kidsfromars
April 20, 2013 @ 03:40 PM
kidsfromars

April 21, 2013 @ 02:50 PM
kidsfromars

Worldwide shipping available
April 21, 2013 @ 03:53 PM
FreestyleFEllowship

The brand is kind of basic. There's no real brand image here. I like the idea of the long tees, but i just can't see it

WELL HERE THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS

April 21, 2013 @ 04:05 PM
kidsfromars

The brand is kind of basic. There's no real brand image here. I like the idea of the long tees, but i just can't see it
I appreciate your feedback. The whole basic image of the brand was the sort of thing I was going for, I didn't want no loud pieces. I prefer the simple side of it, then the pieces can be worn with anything
April 21, 2013 @ 11:39 PM
CapnNemo

Is there a sizing chart? 
April 21, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
kidsfromars

Is there a sizing chart? 

There is indeed, it's at the bottom of the home page
April 22, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
CapnNemo

Oops, miss that.
April 22, 2013 @ 08:57 AM
kidsfromars

Oops, miss that.
Hope it's useful, let me know if you need any more help =)
April 23, 2013 @ 05:08 PM
kidsfromars

Guys theres only 1 snapback left, go grab it before its gone. There will be no restock.

http://kidsfromars.bigcartel.com/

April 24, 2013 @ 12:43 AM
chrisaveli

i like the simplicity in this brand but i think it needs more than just two basic oversized tees.
April 24, 2013 @ 02:55 PM
kidsfromars

i like the simplicity in this brand but i think it needs more than just two basic oversized tees.
Thank you for your feedback. There are other items available other than those tees, the hats one and theres a hoody and another t shirt, see below. There all on the website as well.

April 30, 2013 @ 11:19 PM
anyxco

Hey man,
The black and white tee is really dope. I like the concept about being able to wear it with anything. However, you need to make yourself different. My advice would be to try and experiment with texture and attention to detail. Maybe you develop these into luxury items with extremely high quality materials..or...they have some unique stitching or construction. Also consider how your logo, name, etc. will reflect that concept. I don't like the hoodie, but everything else has great potential. Good luck homie!

@anyx_co

May 1, 2013 @ 02:46 PM
kidsfromars

Hey man,
The black and white tee is really dope. I like the concept about being able to wear it with anything. However, you need to make yourself different. My advice would be to try and experiment with texture and attention to detail. Maybe you develop these into luxury items with extremely high quality materials..or...they have some unique stitching or construction. Also consider how your logo, name, etc. will reflect that concept. I don't like the hoodie, but everything else has great potential. Good luck homie!
Hey man,

We really appreciate your feedback. I know that there so many brands out there doing very similar things, but a lot of them are based in america and were based in the UK. To be honest we've only just launched recently and are experimenting new products all the time. The whole luxury idea was what we wanted to do with this brand and using high quality materials, this is something we are working on. I know these products wont appeal to everyone but that is going to happen with any product thats launched, not just clothes and we're glad you do like the products.

Once again thank you for your very constructive feedback.
January 20, 2014 @ 08:40 PM
thornburgryan1

Hi guys, personally, I love your brand. I am considering starting my own clothing line. You guys seem to be doing great with progress. Any way i could email you for advice and other questions?? Thanks!
January 20, 2014 @ 08:47 PM
thornburgryan1

Also, I'd just like to mention that your prices are awesome. As you guys grow, you'll see more and more people (especially teenagers) buying your clothing not only because it is dope but because of the good prices. 
March 1, 2014 @ 01:29 AM
lewismckie

Yeah I definitely agree with the idea of more oversized tees.  That's about to be the next big thing in the UK, so jump on it quick.
March 21, 2014 @ 01:38 AM
DirtyBubble

i don't see what would make me buy this over hanes or any brand for that matter. 

Please login first to reply.