[Trials & Triumph] - 2013 Official Discussion Thread

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 05, 2013 @ 17:41:17
Here's some pics from last night's 4th of July. We hope you had a great time, we just moved to LA and we never thought it would be this lenient with the Fireworks, but nonetheless they were and everybody had a great time.

July 06, 2013 @ 02:12:34
http://vimeo.com/69776414
July 09, 2013 @ 19:00:38
Kevin Nardi----2nd member on the skate team---14 years old---https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKRHu0I6lzQ
July 09, 2013 @ 20:39:07
Don't mean to sound cheap but wtf are with these prices? Am I missing something? What are your clothes made of lol?
August 04, 2013 @ 16:30:52
wassup man we been gone for awhile but for good reason, we learned our lesson for overpricing those tees. But subconsciously the reason why we put the price so high for those tees was cause we wanna compete against prada and gucci and all those brands. But at the same time we like having a skate team and taking raw photos in alley ways. So our team agreed that we do both. And just create a new brand that will handle our high end stuff. So with that said yea I apologize for having those long ass rants with you guys. I was blinded by wanting to be on the runway and shit. I mean we'll get there but not the way we were trying to do it. Yea thanks for trynna steer us the right way even though we were'nt trying to listen but we're gonna re-release the collection from before with some new items here and there and it'll be priced focusing on Trials & Triumph's fans that brought our She Saw Everything tees and stuff before this collection dropped. So long story short it'll be reasonably priced and the other brand we're working on will cater to another demographic. That way everybody wins and there isnt so much put on T&T's back. We should open the store back up early next week. Til then imma drop some previews of some stuff shortly I have no clue when tho. Thanks for trynna help us out and shit even though we were acting all high and mighty. But as corny as it sounds thats the trials you've gotta go through and everybody's gotta go through them to get to where you wanna be you know. Yea I know its corny but its real
August 05, 2013 @ 14:34:56
NEWS------------We just started sponsoring Isaac Vigneaux. He's a 13 year old skater out of North Carolina and he's a ball of untapped talent. He skates for us now so we should have a video part for you coming soon....Its rare to see so much drive and focus and faith in a kid so young but he's one of us now and he has a lot to offer to the skating world. Look out for Isaac he's looking to take over.

(Below is isaac wearing our black/pink Vegas Emotion tee)------expect to see him in more Trials & Triumph gear as we move forward.

Anyway we could, uh,..... you know... s-s-see Isaac with his shirt off? I think it would be a hot look for the brand.

Gay pedophillic trolling aside  at $600 faux leather tees
you were just kidding right?
August 05, 2013 @ 14:38:39
Don't mean to sound cheap but wtf are with these prices? Am I missing something? What are your clothes made of lol?
yea we're working a new brand while we're doing this one too. Its a lot of work but we didnt wanna over price this stuff anymore. I mean why, its skateboarders, its for streetwear heads and they arent dropping that much for tees you know. We realized this and we're creating a new brand now to handle all of our high end stuff. But this stuff will be reasonably priced you know. its all coming out friday
August 05, 2013 @ 15:03:23
this shirt will be included with the drop this friday --

The arms say true pleasure never comes before pain
August 07, 2013 @ 00:52:09
Friday this pullover hoodie will be included in the collection too. Fits great and zippers are on the sides, it'll be reasonably priced and umm the measurements will be in the product description too so you know how it would fit...thats pretty much it

August 07, 2013 @ 01:27:23
Friday this pullover hoodie will be included in the collection too. Fits great and zippers are on the sides, it'll be reasonably priced and umm the measurements will be in the product description too so you know how it would fit...thats pretty much it

how much? and what type of material?
August 07, 2013 @ 05:46:40
fit on that in the 2nd picture looks beyond whack my dudes. Nonetheless, good way to go in the scheme of things direction wise, good looks.

Instagram - @octose // I promote music - Youtube.com/thephuzz

August 07, 2013 @ 13:20:53

how much? and what type of material?
we'll proly let it go for $25, the material is Chinese silk. Its iridescent
August 07, 2013 @ 13:23:12
fit on that in the 2nd picture looks beyond whack my dudes. Nonetheless, good way to go in the scheme of things direction wise, good looks.
we finally got a thumbs up from you blushing . This is not sarcasm I'm seriously happy tho. Thanks man @octose
August 07, 2013 @ 14:53:59
what time is release and what sizes are you offering?
August 07, 2013 @ 17:46:27
the time will be announced on Hypebeast on Thursday night at 7PM. That hoodie that we're offering is a 1 of 1 project that we worked on for our highend project. We decided to involve it with this drop. The measurements of the hoodie will be in the product description this friday
August 07, 2013 @ 18:11:15
Here's today's preview for FRIDAY'S drop. This shirt was a big hit but people let us know how they felt about the price that we tried to charge people. We understand what we did wrong and umm this time people are gonna like the price range we chose for this drop. We shot the pictures right on Shakespeare Avenue in the Bronx.

August 08, 2013 @ 23:05:17
After this drop we're gonna be focusing on our second brand (Pinitrei) which should be coming out a lil after this drop. tomorrow we have a release for T&T and the price range will be similar to what it was when we first came out. After this drop we will no longer release these items. Heres the last preview before 2moro's release

August 09, 2013 @ 16:26:44
What time is the drop?

WTB: Roshe Run black/stadium green 10.5

August 09, 2013 @ 17:30:17
What time is the drop?
its at 7
August 09, 2013 @ 23:52:33
available now
shop
August 10, 2013 @ 18:20:04
we got S-XL in everything
We'll handle the shipping cost (free)
August 10, 2013 @ 18:22:05
Available now all shipping costs are free on your end you just go through the checkout. We gotchu

August 10, 2013 @ 18:23:05
the cuffs could have been better tho, I'll agree
August 10, 2013 @ 21:21:13
we got S-XL in everything
We'll handle the shipping cost (free)
size chart? 
August 11, 2013 @ 11:41:28
Aight so me and Lee figured that we might as well try to take the other route to get our name out there and reach more people. What we're gonna do to try to generate more of a fan base is sell our product in a lower price range so that more people can experience our product. We figured selling our stuff in the range we were in previously was lower yes but we need to be even more humble, and kinda build our selves up from the ground. As cliche as it sounds we're gonna stick to this strategy so that more people will be willing to buy our product. I mean we;re new and we have to pay our dues first before we can charge that type of price. We started this in November and we're still learning....however we are happy with how the product looks but we're still trying to learn the ropes and find our niche. With this new price range more people will hear about us and we can get our product on more people you know
August 12, 2013 @ 01:43:36
Aight so me and Lee figured that we might as well try to take the other route to get our name out there and reach more people. What we're gonna do to try to generate more of a fan base is sell our product in a lower price range so that more people can experience our product. We figured selling our stuff in the range we were in previously was lower yes but we need to be even more humble, and kinda build our selves up from the ground. As cliche as it sounds we're gonna stick to this strategy so that more people will be willing to buy our product. I mean we;re new and we have to pay our dues first before we can charge that type of price. We started this in November and we're still learning....however we are happy with how the product looks but we're still trying to learn the ropes and find our niche. With this new price range more people will hear about us and we can get our product on more people you know
soooooo, size chart? or possibly what blanks you use for your long sleeves?
August 12, 2013 @ 07:02:36
Available now all shipping costs are free on your end you just go through the checkout. We gotchu

Whats the concept behind the heroin hadouken LS?

05 Ⅎ∩Cʞ ƎM (◣ _ ◢)┌∩┐

August 12, 2013 @ 13:07:55

|Free Shipping| all throughout the store
Priority Mail so it should get there within 2-3 days
We ship the next day after its ordered- www.trialsandtriumph.com -
August 12, 2013 @ 13:13:24
soooooo, size chart? or possibly what blanks you use for your long sleeves?
Small 28(length) /18(width)
Medium 29 (length)/20 (width)

Large 30 (length)/22 (width)

X Large 31 (length)/24 (width)

length

(shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem)

width

(side to side at 1" below the sleeves)
Please login first to reply.
x