Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 31, 2013 @ 03:50 PM
axcie

AXCIE is releasing their first collection this spring/summer. Started in 2010 by two designers with a insight and research in the market. After previous testing and experimenting into the market they are finally releasing a full collection. This is one of the capsules being released this spring and summer. There are expected to be three different releases with more varieties in the upcoming season. AXCIE’s first release relates with PLAY FIGHT WIN. AXCIE is keeping the look of their products to a minimum and keeping the aesthetic clean look. 

WEBSITE
TWITTER

OWNER // AXCIE // AXCIEFACTORY.COM

June 14, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
Mike Phillips

Hey I placed an order on April 21st for a White floral Tiger t shirt in medium and I still have not gotten my shirt. I have tried to contact you guys several times via email for the past few months now and am finally resorting to this. Hopefully you see this and am able to help me out. Would really like to get my hands on the shirt I bought. Paypal confirmed that my funds went through to you guys. If you need more info email me at miketp357@gmail.com. It would really be appreciated. Thanks. 

Please login first to reply.