Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 21, 2013 @ 05:13 PM
King Louis XIV

We need a separate the the OG thread from the almighty Americans to the pathetic British.

British people post here only, please. Stay out of America.

It is legal because I wish it.

February 22, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
_____

King Louis was French. The French and British were at constant warlike terms for most of the 18th-19th century. The Catholic King Louis hated the Protestant British Crown. Fall back peasant boy, learn your history. 
February 22, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
King Louis XIV

King Louis was French. The French and British were at constant warlike terms for most of the 18th-19th century. The Catholic King Louis hated the Protestant British Crown. Fall back peasant boy, learn your history. 
AND WHAT POINT ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE? THIS IS COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO MAKES RONIN LOOK LIKE SHIIIITTTT.

THE BRITISH WON THE FRENCH INDIAN WAR BUT WITH OUR HELP, THE AMERICANS FUCKED THE BRITISH IN THE ASS YOU IGNORANT LITTLE FUCK HENCE WHY I WROTE WHAT I WROTE.. YOU THINK YOU KNOW HISTORY FUCK BOY? I LIVED IT FAGGOT. UNLIKE YOU WHO WIKIPEDIA'D  ALL YOUR INFO. JUST GET AT ME LITTLE FAGGOT IF YOU REALLY WANT ME TO SCHOOL YOU ON HISTORY. YOU BEEN WARNED, SCOUNDREL. 

February 22, 2013 @ 02:24 AM
vis

^
dead at making ronin look like shit
February 22, 2013 @ 06:09 AM
supremetroll

damn, calm down.

http://mr6th.tumblr.com/

February 22, 2013 @ 11:17 PM
fatassj

AND WHAT POINT ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE? THIS IS COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO MAKES RONIN LOOK LIKE SHIIIITTTT.

THE BRITISH WON THE FRENCH INDIAN WAR BUT WITH OUR HELP, THE AMERICANS FUCKED THE BRITISH IN THE ASS YOU IGNORANT LITTLE FUCK HENCE WHY I WROTE WHAT I WROTE.. YOU THINK YOU KNOW HISTORY FUCK BOY? I LIVED IT FAGGOT. UNLIKE YOU WHO WIKIPEDIA'D  ALL YOUR INFO. JUST GET AT ME LITTLE FAGGOT IF YOU REALLY WANT ME TO SCHOOL YOU ON HISTORY. YOU BEEN WARNED, SCOUNDREL. 
are you trolling by pretending to be a bad troll? or are you just a bad troll?
February 25, 2013 @ 07:35 AM
lennard

^ relax and take a cup of tea 
February 25, 2013 @ 04:46 PM
Centropy

lol, although this thread has started off bad it's actually a good idea. The other one is just full of people asking the same shit over and over again. Did this drop? did that drop? how much is this? how much is that?

Us brits should just post here and keep this thread alive. I'm sure we can do a much better job at keeping a clean informative thread with drop prices and stock status etc. Someone should make me a mod because I'm happy to deal with it.

London proxy service available PM for details

February 25, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
sparkythedinosaur

no one ever posts in the united kingdom section so this is useful bruvva

street bound

February 25, 2013 @ 05:50 PM
SilvioDante

lol, although this thread has started off bad it's actually a good idea. The other one is just full of people asking the same shit over and over again. Did this drop? did that drop? how much is this? how much is that?

Us brits should just post here and keep this thread alive. I'm sure we can do a much better job at keeping a clean informative thread with drop prices and stock status etc. Someone should make me a mod because I'm happy to deal with it.
90% of the BS post over there was in stupid pounds pricing so stfu and keep it to one thread.

Murika>UK
February 25, 2013 @ 06:32 PM
royda510

Twat.

10char
February 25, 2013 @ 07:02 PM
jackhartin

nice idea, but will be taken over with Britain vs US arguments instead of supreme talk 
February 25, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
King Louis XIV

Twat.

10char

Peasant.

March 1, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
blakplague

And so this thread quietly dies.
March 1, 2013 @ 12:15 AM
veryrareandbased

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD