[10 Deep] - 2013 Official Discussion Thread

Feb 28, 2013 @ 23:33
http://10deep.com/sp13d1lkbk Lookbook is out..roses hoody does have a big fat white script on the back, fuck sake. Still some hot shit in there though
Eh, it's not as bad as the past stuff that had the back script on it. Hopefully I can pick up the rose pullover and a few other pieces.

"An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, but at least It's even" NohsadDavis.tumblr.com

Mar 01, 2013 @ 02:41
http://10deep.com/sp13d1lkbk Lookbook is out..roses hoody does have a big fat white script on the back, fuck sake. Still some hot shit in there though
Eh, it's not as bad as the past stuff that had the back script on it. Hopefully I can pick up the rose pullover and a few other pieces.
I was busy copping at the online store for that other brand today, hopefully some of the rose pieces will be left tomorrow for me to grab but it dosen't look promising ?)
Mar 01, 2013 @ 05:17
I was busy copping at the online store for that other brand today, hopefully some of the rose pieces will be left tomorrow for me to grab but it dosen't look promising 
I was in class when the collection dropped tongueface, by the time I got home the rose pullover in my size was out. I'm sure a restock will happen so if I don't get it now then i'll get it another time.

"An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, but at least It's even" NohsadDavis.tumblr.com

Mar 03, 2013 @ 20:30
copped the navy roses hoodie and snapback, should be here this week sometime.
It's nice being XL smokeyface
Mar 03, 2013 @ 23:01
copped the navy roses hoodie and snapback, should be here this week sometime.
It's nice being XL 
Word, being XL does pay. If you're able to mind posting up some pics once you get it in the mail?

Mar 03, 2013 @ 23:31
will do.
i'm feeling those football jerseys, might cop one later on
Mar 04, 2013 @ 18:52

10deep teamed up with Wish ATL, to re-release their Malcolm X t-shirt today. The shirt's a good way to honor BHM and X himself.
Pretty dope.
Mar 09, 2013 @ 20:09
my order got cancelled, so i had to make another one, hence no pics yet
Mar 12, 2013 @ 23:27
Ordered the rose pullover from Karmaloop this morning. looking forward to wearing It smokeyface

Mar 14, 2013 @ 21:15
(Invalid img)
Mar 14, 2013 @ 21:23

it fits me perfectly how I like my hoodies to fit, it's thicker than my leopard big script hoodie
and it is a dope navy colour that looks almost black in un-natural lighting, but in the sun you can really see the blue.
if you're on the fence about it, cop it smokeyface
Mar 14, 2013 @ 21:39
They need more duck camo stuff
Mar 15, 2013 @ 05:22
anyone got a link for the black woodland sweats in a medium??
slept on karmaloop and i'm regretting it aha smh

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

Mar 15, 2013 @ 07:40
slept on karmaloop and i'm regretting it aha
mine are coming in tomorrow smokeyface
Mar 15, 2013 @ 08:37
slept on karmaloop and i'm regretting it aha
mine are coming in tomorrow
Thanks for the link fag lol

Mar 15, 2013 @ 21:15
mine are coming in tomorrow
Just got them. perfect fit. CRACK.
Mar 15, 2013 @ 22:54
Any word on bucket hats?
Mar 16, 2013 @ 02:33
Any word on bucket hats?
No, You'll probably have to wait until 2nd delivery to see if they'll come out with some.

Mar 16, 2013 @ 03:30
Just got them. perfect fit. CRACK.
Siiiick post a pic

Mar 16, 2013 @ 04:21
Any word on bucket hats?
No, You'll probably have to wait until 2nd delivery to see if they'll come out with some.
Mar 16, 2013 @ 04:22
Hopefully
Mar 16, 2013 @ 05:59
3 deliveries for spring........hope the 2nd has that snakeskin military jacket
Mar 18, 2013 @ 04:40

anyone got this vest for sale??? in a med lmk im interested in buying 79 denim vest in dark vintage wash
Mar 19, 2013 @ 19:37
Went to UPS to pick up the hoodie, definitely happy that I brought It. The detail of the roses are nice and the navy blue color makes for a good contrast. I might buy their botanical hoodie If they're still some around next month.

Mar 20, 2013 @ 02:25
do you guys all size up on 10deep hoodies? got one and felt a little bit shorter than i usually like compared to their tees and jerseys. anyways, do crewnecks fit same as the hoodies? most companies like to make their crewnecks a bit shorter so I was wondering if it's the same with 10deep. thanks guys!
Mar 20, 2013 @ 03:38
^Their stuff does fit a bit short when going TTS in my experience...I wouldn't expect it to be any diff with a crewneck
Mar 20, 2013 @ 09:02
used to love this brand, but now that their big enough....theyre charging supreme price without the quality of supreme.
Mar 20, 2013 @ 18:18
http://<iframe
dunno if this is just a hoodie or a vest on top of a hoodie 
it looks layered on the shoulders.
either way, looks like some old school 10.deep stuff
Mar 20, 2013 @ 19:59
Delivery 2 smokeyface
Mar 21, 2013 @ 02:14
I watched the delivery 2 teaser earlier. I'm not liking the hoodie, the X kills It for me. If they just kept It simple (or not too big of a print ) on the front and the leave the 10 on the back I would of liked it more. I'm sure they'll have a few good pieces once they reveal more and/or drop a lookbook.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0