February 3, 2013 @ 06:43 AM
WYWRD

Didn't saw anything for a 10 Deep 2013 thread, so I figured why not. Anyways, what you guys want to see from them this year? Aside from the AGENDA teaser pics, I'd like to see something different with graphic tees, more jerseys , simple solid snap backs, and a little less prints.

"An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, but at least It's even" NohsadDavis.tumblr.com

February 3, 2013 @ 06:57 AM
WYWRD

10 Deep don't mess with collabs, but this Brutus capsule collection was pretty cool. Would love to see them do at least one more collaboration this year.

"An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, but at least It's even" NohsadDavis.tumblr.com

February 3, 2013 @ 11:12 AM
ukbam

I wasn't feeling the Brutus collab to be honest razz For 2013 I want to see more jerseys and some more decent hoodies but without the oversized text they use brand on the shoulder blades and side of the 5 panels. Some more inventive/unusual camo stuff would be good but nothing too over the top. I know it's 2012 but I just got a from the ashes hoody and sweet jesus it is dope, thinking about that blue chip camo hoody now. Looking forward to 2013 with 10 deep
February 3, 2013 @ 08:22 PM
WYWRD

I wasn't feeling the Brutus collab to be honest  For 2013 I want to see more jerseys and some more decent hoodies but without the oversized text they use brand on the shoulder blades and side of the 5 panels. Some more inventive/unusual camo stuff would be good but nothing too over the top. I know it's 2012 but I just got a from the ashes hoody and sweet jesus it is dope, thinking about that blue chip camo hoody now. Looking forward to 2013 with 10 deep
I"m looking more forward to what they'll have in the Spring/Summer. From the teaser pics Agenda provided, I'm not liking what they got for the fall. Speaking of 2012 pick ups, I got my self the Varsity D and XXX snapback for a steal at the Acapulco Gold X 10 Deep sample sale the other day cool.

February 6, 2013 @ 05:17 AM
tyyler

For those wondering, their hoodies run a little small. Definitely would recommend sizing up

I'm 5"11 and the hoodie is short on me
February 8, 2013 @ 07:28 AM
low_k3y

Has anyone washed their from the ashes hoodie?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

February 8, 2013 @ 08:17 AM
cchang2013

that brutus longsleeve is so sick
February 8, 2013 @ 09:03 AM
ukbam

Yeah mine has been washed 4 times, colour is still really good. But who doesn't wash their clothes after wearing? lol
February 8, 2013 @ 05:39 PM
WYWRD

Yeah mine has been washed 4 times, colour is still really good. But who doesn't wash their clothes after wearing? lol
I don't wash some of my hoodies unless the care tag says so. Shrinkage, color fading, fabric becoming weak after multiple washes, those are some of the reasons. If I think tumble washing will ruin them In the long run, then I'll dry clean or hand wash them.

February 8, 2013 @ 06:27 PM
ukbam

I don't wash some of my hoodies unless the care tag says so. Shrinkage, color fading, fabric becoming weak after multiple washes, those are some of the reasons. If I think tumble washing will ruin them In the long run, then I'll dry clean or hand wash them.
They're high quality so should be fine to tumble wash, I go low heat though. Fair play hand washing though..safest bet. 

Anyone seen the blue chips camo hoody in person? Trying to get an idea of how light the blue is, I prefer it dark which it is in some photos, but in others it is a hideous bright blue? Everyone's on different lighting confused Don't wanna pay $110 for it + $15 shipping to the UK + risk of customs charge to end up with something that looks like total shit shit. 
February 8, 2013 @ 10:30 PM
low_k3y

I just got to wearing it, 3 times so far and I was just wondering lol

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

February 12, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
WYWRD

From 10Deep's upcoming spring 2013 collection. Looks like a shirt, and I like floral prints so I'll keep it in mind once the collection drops by the end of the month.

February 17, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
maddhatter

anyone copping anything from their online sale?
February 17, 2013 @ 11:01 PM
WYWRD

No, I'm just going to wait for their collection. I did however brought some gear from their sample sale a while back.

February 18, 2013 @ 12:12 AM
maddhatter

No, I'm just going to wait for their collection. I did however brought some gear from their sample sale a while back.
can't wait for it,
not going to sleep on the snap-backs this time around like i did last drop
February 22, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
WYWRD

10deep teamed up with Wish ATL, to re-release their Malcolm X t-shirt today. The shirt's a good way to honor BHM and X himself.

February 22, 2013 @ 11:16 PM
JOHNDO3

damn that shits fire /\/\/\
February 24, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
WYWRD

Another teaser pic from 10deeps S/S 13 collection. the only thing I like is the rose embroidered pants. 

February 25, 2013 @ 05:24 PM
smoketheprophet

Any onewho copped the pacific camo putdoorsman pants? How do they fit?
February 25, 2013 @ 08:42 PM
WYWRD

New teaser pic from 10deep again. I hope the bottom half of that pic is a pullover hoodie. I like the rose design and for it to be a pullover would be awesome cool

February 26, 2013 @ 01:05 AM
maddhatter

New teaser pic from 10deep again. I hope the bottom half of that pic is a pullover hoodie. I like the rose design and for it to be a pullover would be awesome 
i'm 99% sure that bottom pic is a hoodie just by looking at that front pocket.
i'm hoping they don't put that 10.deep logo across the back of any of their hoodies this year.
February 26, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
maddhatter

Elbows button up shirt.
February 26, 2013 @ 06:50 AM
WYWRD

New teaser pic from 10deep again. I hope the bottom half of that pic is a pullover hoodie. I like the rose design and for it to be a pullover would be awesome 
i'm 99% sure that bottom pic is a hoodie just by looking at that front pocket.
i'm hoping they don't put that 10.deep logo across the back of any of their hoodies this year.
the 10deep logo isn't needed for this hoodie In my opinion razz. but if they do end up adding I'd assume it'll be in white.

February 26, 2013 @ 09:19 PM
maddhatter

that script across the back kills alot of pieces for me, hopefully they don't do it in white.
that would be too much on such a clean piece cool 
February 26, 2013 @ 09:23 PM
maddhatter

gold standard cap top right
riverside pants bottom left
February 26, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
WYWRD

Today's preview pic from 10deep. The rose hoodie from yesterday is shown again but it appears to be a crew neck version. Since it shows the 10deep logo across the back in white, it might be on the hoodie version razz. The grey hoodie however is really nice in terms of color-blocking placement and is a good piece if the rose design is too loud.

February 27, 2013 @ 01:21 AM
maddhatter

Today's preview pic from 10deep. The rose hoodie from yesterday is shown again but it appears to be a crew neck version. Since it shows the 10deep logo across the back in white, it might be on the hoodie version . The grey hoodie however is really nice in terms of color-blocking placement and is a good piece if the rose design is too loud.
I'm gunna guess that second slot is the Roses tee since there is a seam at the bottom in this pic and elastic in the previous pic.
I see what you talkin about now with the white script on the back, it's not as bad as I thought it would be tho.
February 27, 2013 @ 01:31 AM
WYWRD

Today's preview pic from 10deep. The rose hoodie from yesterday is shown again but it appears to be a crew neck version. Since it shows the 10deep logo across the back in white, it might be on the hoodie version . The grey hoodie however is really nice in terms of color-blocking placement and is a good piece if the rose design is too loud.
I'm gunna guess that second slot is the Roses tee since there is a seam at the bottom in this pic and elastic in the previous pic.
I see what you talkin about now with the white script on the back, it's not as bad as I thought it would be tho.
Damn good eyes cool, I see the seam going through the rose at the bottom so yea it's most likely a shirt.The white script looks good in white for the rose print but if anything I'd like for it to stay out of the hoodie version at the least.

February 28, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
ukbam

http://10deep.com/sp13d1lkbk Lookbook is out/webshop stocked..roses hoody does have a big fat white script, fuck sake. Still some hot shit in there though
February 28, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
spriteremix

some dope stuff this drop. better than holiday imo.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.