June 11, 2013 @ 03:44 PM
dailydosesco

June 13, 2013 @ 03:18 AM
Knuckles

Can you make me a one of one custom to match this shirt I got? If you can lemme get ur email and I'll send you a picture of the design on the shirt.

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

June 13, 2013 @ 07:39 PM
dailydosesco

Can you make me a one of one custom to match this shirt I got? If you can lemme get ur email and I'll send you a picture of the design on the shirt.
shoot an email to Contact@Daily-Doses.com
June 13, 2013 @ 08:42 PM
Villain™

bout this life, dope shit man.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

June 14, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
koberyant

DAILY DOSES just dropped its new All Black Leather strapback. The hat is made with a 100% Genuine Leather Crown and features a Snakeskin Leather Brim and  Pebbled Italian Calf Leather Under. Available from http://www.daily-doses.com/products/doses-leather-snakeskin-strapback.

Thoughts on this?

June 17, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
dailydosesco

RE-RELEASE OF THE HEMP HAT

July 15, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
koberyant

Check out our new Doses Hemp Strapback. The limited hat is made with a 100% hemp crown and bil and features Doses in an oversized 3D embroidery. The hat is finished with a pearl alligator leather strap and a silver buckle. You can pick up your new hat now at our online store. 

July 17, 2013 @ 08:39 PM
koberyant

We have added lots of new team hats to our online shop. The hats are made with the finest Italian leathers, including snakeskin, ostrich, alligator skin and lizard. Shop your favorite team's hat at daily-doses.com

July 24, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
koberyant

Our Trippy Snakeskin hat is back in stock ! The hat is super trippy, as it is made with a Snakeskin Brim and Baby Calf Italian Black Leather on the under-brim. Finished off with an Antique brass buckle, the hat is handmade in the USA and is available at our online shop for just $80.
July 29, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
koberyant

Check out Daily Doses new XLII Strapback. Made with a 100% Genuine Leather Crown, the hat Features a Pyramid Studded Italian Lamb Brim and Woven Calf Leather Under. The hat is also Finished with a Matching Strap and Gold Buckle. Handmade in the U.S.A, you can pick up your new hat at daily-doses.com

August 13, 2013 @ 10:07 PM
koberyant

We have dropped our newest release, a collab with Karl Alley. The hat features a laser Cut Front Steel Plate, Finished with a Crocodile Strap and Silver Buckle. It is available at our new site, daily-doses.com. What are your thoughts?
August 15, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
koberyant

We just released our new Bred Alligator Strapback. Perfectly matching your OG Jordans, the hat is super limited and features an alligator brim and baby calf italian black leather under. Pick up your new hat now at daily-doses.com.

August 16, 2013 @ 10:48 AM
Knuckles

I'm surprised too see there's not much people in the community that talk on this thread. I mean I know everyone is doing this same thing, putting prints on the bills and straps but I mean these guys here at Daily Doses are doing this shit right. Great quality and fair prices. Best of luck Daily Doses.

August 16, 2013 @ 10:53 AM
Knuckles

But if there is one thing I recommend you guys start doing is making 5 panel hats, and I'm not talkin about camp caps I'm talkin bout actual 5 panels. I think that would be a great product to expand your brand. Idk just my thought.

August 20, 2013 @ 09:48 AM
Zakariyya Paruk

But if there is one thing I recommend you guys start doing is making 5 panel hats, and I'm not talkin about camp caps I'm talkin bout actual 5 panels. I think that would be a great product to expand your brand. Idk just my thought.
http://www.daily-doses.com/collections/doses-hats/products/doses-double-alligator-5-panel

praise lord doses
August 20, 2013 @ 07:26 PM
Knuckles

http://www.daily-doses.com/collections/doses-hats/products/doses-double-alligator-5-panel

praise lord doses
You obviously didn't understand what I meant by "5 panels" For example this Supreme Hat http://www.polyvore.com/supreme_ball_panel_white/thing?id=64713473 

August 23, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
koberyant

GOLD LABEL OSTRICH LEATHER STRAPBACK

Check out our new Gold Label Ostrich Strapback. Made from gold label ostrich leather, the hat  features hand-pressed gold foil Doses logo embellished with an Ostrich leather brim and filigree leather under finished. Pick up your hat from our new online store.
August 27, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
koberyant

We have been restocked with the Cork Strapback. The hat features an authentic cork brim and red goat leather under finished with matching gold foil, and a hand-pressed patch and gold buckle. Handmade in the USA, you can pick one up now at daily-doses.com.

September 3, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
koberyant

Daily Doses has released its new Alligator Camo 5-panel strapback. The hat Features an Alligator Leather Brim and Suede Camouflage Under, and it is Finished with a Matching Strap and Antique Brass Buckle. The camo underbrim gives it that extra touch, so pick yours up now at daily-doses.com.

September 4, 2013 @ 08:42 PM
koberyant

Daily Doses has dropped its new Acid Wash Denim Strapbacks. Featuring an assortment of team hats, including the Lakers, Heat, Blazers and Sharks, the hats feature a unique acid wash denim crown, alongside either snake or gator brims. The hats are available now at the Daily Doses webstore, but act fast as these are sure to sell out.

September 5, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
koberyant

Daily Doses has released its highly anticipated Snakeskin 5-Panel Strapback. The snakeskin leather 5-panel strapback is finished with a supple black leather strap and gold buckle. The hat is made in very limited numbers, so get yours now at daily-doses.com

September 12, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
koberyant

Check out the Daily Doses Natural Snakeskin Strapback. Our original strapback features a snakeskin leather brim and black baby calf italian leather under. The hat is finished with an antique brass buckle. Check out the images below and pick yours up now at daily-doses.com.

September 13, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
koberyant

Check our new Unique Strapback Hats. This one of a kind hats features an Exotic Snakeskin Leather Combination, with a BrimBlack Calf Leather Strap and Gold Buckle. The hat is super dope and is available to one person only at daily-doses.com
September 30, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
koberyant

Daily Doses has released its new Iridescent Snakeskin Strapback. The hat features a polished snakeskin leather brim and blue lizard leather under. Finished with an antique brass buckle, the hat is handmade in the USA for the highest quality. Share your thoughts in the comment section below, and pick up your hat now at daily-doses.com.

October 3, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
koberyant

DOSES LEATHER BIG BLOCK STRAPBACKThe hat features an Oversized 3D Embroidery and is Finished with a Calf Leather Strap and Gold Buckle. Get yours now at daily-doses.com.
October 4, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
koberyant

DOSES GRAY RIBBED SNAKESKIN STRAPBACKDaily Doses® Original StrapbackGray Crown Features a Snakeskin Leather Brim and Red Italian Goat Leather UnderFinished with a Matching Strap & Gold Buckle
October 8, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
koberyant

DOSES BLACK RIBBED SNAKESKIN STRAPBACKDaily Doses® Original StrapbackFeatures a Snakeskin Leather Brim and Red Italian Goat Leather UnderFinished with a Matching Strap & Gold Buckle Handmade in the USA*
October 11, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
koberyant

DOSES SAPPHIRE RIBBED SNAKESKIN STRAPBACKDaily Doses® Original StrapbackNavy Crown Features a Snakeskin Leather Brim and Sapphire Lizard Leather UnderFinished with a Matching Strap & Gold Buckle **VERY Limited**Handmade in the USA*
October 15, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
koberyant

DOSES LEATHER BIG BLOCK STRAPBACKDaily Doses ® Original Strapback Leather Strapback Featuring Oversized 3D EmbroideryFinished with Calf Leather Strap and Gold Buckle *Very Limited Production
October 23, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
koberyant

DOSES LUSH RIBBED SNAKESKIN STRAPBACKDaily Doses® Original StrapbackLeather Crown ConstructionFeatures a Snakeskin Leather Brim and Red Italian Goat Leather UnderFinished with a Matching Strap & Gold Buckle Handmade in the USA*

Please login first to reply.