[The Quiet Life] 2014 Discussion

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 04, 2013 @ 10:53:32
Oh damn! couple of proper interesting camps in there.

HANG ON.... That guy above wasn't on about a mountain man restock was he? that camp in the back of the row starting with the suede brimmed one definitely looks familiar.
that's what I was thinking as well

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 04, 2013 @ 11:02:08
that is a lot of caps.
do you guys think all of these are dropping at once or in separate mini drops like they did this s/s?
i'm thinking the latter

instagram: @senchip

August 04, 2013 @ 12:00:26
i got told by Mike from flatspot that 22 camps are dropping on their site tomorrow, so i'd say they are dropping at once.
there is more than 22 camps in this photo but some of them look to me like they are from the summer drop and possibly older.
do you know anything else that's dropping?
hoping for a nice jacket or something

August 04, 2013 @ 19:47:45
that is a lot of caps.
do you guys think all of these are dropping at once or in separate mini drops like they did this s/s?
i'm thinking the latter
i got told by Mike from flatspot that 22 camps are dropping on their site tomorrow, so i'd say they are dropping at once.
there is more than 22 camps in this photo but some of them look to me like they are from the summer drop and possibly older.
QL putting out damn those buckets look fine!

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

August 05, 2013 @ 23:11:03
http://www.urbanindustry.co.uk/brands/the-quiet-life.asp  New drop is up at urban industry smokeyface
August 05, 2013 @ 23:13:40

another new cap not on that site yet
August 05, 2013 @ 23:25:48
I'm liking the socks

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 06, 2013 @ 14:52:35

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 06, 2013 @ 15:43:14

another new one just popped up on flatspot. not a fan of camo but i quite like this.
This is fire. Loving this way more than the Supreme CDG2 camp.

"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage."

August 06, 2013 @ 16:44:26
camp are alright.
only some caught my eye. 
just the plain ones 
this is dope

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

August 06, 2013 @ 19:47:25
Loads more up on flatspot now.
There's a very green theme going on here, but that mountain 5 panel is by far the best in my opinion.
same here. really eyeing this one

i hope it isn't a quickstrike because i'm just shit at those

August 06, 2013 @ 20:15:37
I'm liking the snapbacks this season. And that cord looks nice too!

The Harrington Camp w/ Suede bill is dope as well. (Like the bucket also) lol

August 06, 2013 @ 23:18:54
New tees!

really feeling some of these, specifically the way out there blue one and the quiet lifer white one.
i've always loved ql tees, they're just so quirky and nice
been a big fan of their camera club tees as well

August 08, 2013 @ 07:37:19

Senorita pocket tees. I have a feeling they will do another camp cap/bucket hat pack with this pattern

August 08, 2013 @ 13:28:05
Senorita pocket tees. I have a feeling they will do another camp cap/bucket hat pack with this pattern
Yeah there's like 6 of these pin-up fabrics, they're all grouped together in my local fabric shop.
It's $4 a yard. I could make those pocket tees at home for like $8 each..
August 08, 2013 @ 16:22:17
Where's the new collection on USA
August 08, 2013 @ 16:36:37
Got my Liberty fabric mountain camp through today, quality is unbelievable! no bubbling on the suede and it feels really solidly constructed. This is definitely one to last.
Fits a little bit deeper than most of my quiet life camps though.
mind posting a pic of it?

Please login first to reply.
x