[The Quiet Life] 2014 Discussion

Jul 14, 2013 @ 19:04
Just found a UK store with au natural camps still in stock at £37.50,

http://www.academy-clothes.co.uk/The-Quiet-Life/Au-Naturel-Pack-5-Panel-Cap%20?sort=p.price&order=ASC&page=2
They are sold out actually, when you add them to the cart it comes up with a notice saying that anything with the **** next to the item means they are out of the quantity you want or sold out, and since it does it on 1 hat too then it is means it is sold out I'm guessing.

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

Jul 14, 2013 @ 21:44
Whats the sizing like on this stuff? I usually wear an XL in supreme, if that helps any
Jul 15, 2013 @ 00:27
Whats the sizing like on this stuff? I usually wear an XL in supreme, if that helps any
I would say go for XL, I wear a Large tee shirt from Supreme and a M from Quiet Life. Although I just got my first L from Quiet Life and it's about 2-3 inches longer than a 'preme Large. Although once I put the L from Quiet Life in the wash it will probably be a better fit. The button-ups are pretty tts. Hope this helped.
Jul 18, 2013 @ 09:22
i want you to become sponsored

instagram: @senchip

Jul 18, 2013 @ 15:44
I'm going to cop the cleon peterson black 5 panel, and the pocket tee, and saving probably 50$ #IZI 
Jul 19, 2013 @ 03:53
New 5 panels are actually really good, size wise. I like it.

btw, anyone got a mountain man hat? *need/want* 

zzzzz

Aug 01, 2013 @ 20:31
gotta be honest, i am not a fan of multiple fabrics used on a crown. looks too busy
Aug 02, 2013 @ 04:25

gonna forsure cop the second one. first one would of been sick if the brim was black with ever panel having the print, i dont really like the side panel thing they do...
those are all sick, got a release date on them yet?

Aug 02, 2013 @ 18:04
Here's another Camp from their autumn drop courtesy of Mike from Flatspot:

There is 22 new camps dropping on Flatspot.com Monday along with 3 buckets and 3 snapbacks.
that is a fuck load of camps wtf

Aug 03, 2013 @ 08:07
sale and grab bags. hallelujah 

Aug 03, 2013 @ 12:28
Anyone looking for a mountain man...just wait until monday.Trust

Instagram - LE11FFF

Aug 03, 2013 @ 19:26
Might have to cop another Super Grab Bag, I just hope I don't get an item I already have.
Aug 04, 2013 @ 10:12
Aug 04, 2013 @ 10:53
Oh damn! couple of proper interesting camps in there.

HANG ON.... That guy above wasn't on about a mountain man restock was he? that camp in the back of the row starting with the suede brimmed one definitely looks familiar.
that's what I was thinking as well
Aug 04, 2013 @ 11:02
that is a lot of caps.
do you guys think all of these are dropping at once or in separate mini drops like they did this s/s?
i'm thinking the latter

Aug 04, 2013 @ 12:00
i got told by Mike from flatspot that 22 camps are dropping on their site tomorrow, so i'd say they are dropping at once.
there is more than 22 camps in this photo but some of them look to me like they are from the summer drop and possibly older.
do you know anything else that's dropping?
hoping for a nice jacket or something

Aug 05, 2013 @ 23:11
http://www.urbanindustry.co.uk/brands/the-quiet-life.asp  New drop is up at urban industry smokeyface
Aug 05, 2013 @ 23:13

another new cap not on that site yet
Aug 05, 2013 @ 23:25
I'm liking the socks

Aug 06, 2013 @ 14:52

Aug 06, 2013 @ 15:43

another new one just popped up on flatspot. not a fan of camo but i quite like this.
This is fire. Loving this way more than the Supreme CDG2 camp.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Aug 06, 2013 @ 19:47
Loads more up on flatspot now.
There's a very green theme going on here, but that mountain 5 panel is by far the best in my opinion.
same here. really eyeing this one

i hope it isn't a quickstrike because i'm just shit at those

Aug 06, 2013 @ 20:15
I'm liking the snapbacks this season. And that cord looks nice too!

The Harrington Camp w/ Suede bill is dope as well. (Like the bucket also) lol
Aug 06, 2013 @ 23:18
New tees!

really feeling some of these, specifically the way out there blue one and the quiet lifer white one.
i've always loved ql tees, they're just so quirky and nice
been a big fan of their camera club tees as well

Aug 08, 2013 @ 07:37

Senorita pocket tees. I have a feeling they will do another camp cap/bucket hat pack with this pattern
Aug 08, 2013 @ 13:28
Senorita pocket tees. I have a feeling they will do another camp cap/bucket hat pack with this pattern
Yeah there's like 6 of these pin-up fabrics, they're all grouped together in my local fabric shop.
It's $4 a yard. I could make those pocket tees at home for like $8 each..
Aug 08, 2013 @ 16:22
Where's the new collection on USA
Aug 08, 2013 @ 16:36
Got my Liberty fabric mountain camp through today, quality is unbelievable! no bubbling on the suede and it feels really solidly constructed. This is definitely one to last.
Fits a little bit deeper than most of my quiet life camps though.
mind posting a pic of it?

Aug 08, 2013 @ 17:56
mind posting a pic of it?
My phone camera broke so i had to use my nexus 7, apologies for the crap quality.

that's sick. did you perhaps go in-store to get it or did you get it online?
wondering if they have dif prints for each mountain camp

Aug 08, 2013 @ 18:57
Oh, if anybody wants to see something absolutely ridiculous, this is my current collection of Quiet Life clothing and 5 panels,

pretty damn sick. well done.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0