May 30, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
informal-apparel

i like the return to 80's bucket and the red and black polka dot bucket, ain't feeling the bermuda
how are you feeling the return to 80's and not the bermuda? I can't get into the 80's one, it seems like too childish of a pattern and like a kid designed it by playing around on a canvas for an afternoon.... also by the polka dot bucket I am guessing you are referring to the diamond buckets since that is the other design they did? The diamonds are nice and simple, definite cop in the favorite color.

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

May 30, 2013 @ 12:58 PM
forest52

Yup teal is such a good color.. I agree I wouldn't wear the camp and shirt at the same time. Would probably go with the black whisper camp with the shirt.. And a solid shirt with the camp.. I don't like to over do patterns..Quiet Life's clothes are good quality. I got the Harrington jacket earlier this season, such a clean look.
May 30, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
cutlass

Any 1 knows where to get the 80's splash shirt that's not flatspot or urban industry starting to like the shirt but not for 152$
According to an IG source, they should be on thequietlife.com this or next weekend, along with the rest of the first Summer 13 drop.
May 31, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
informal-apparel

Any 1 knows where to get the 80's splash shirt that's not flatspot or urban industry starting to like the shirt but not for 152$
Quiet life will not actually have a european release only, they will release them in the U.S in the net few weeks. be on the lookout.

May 31, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
yippeekifyayMF

Really a fan of the Bermuda camp and shirt.. Would you guys ever actually wear the camp/bucket and shirt together? For me that is doing to much to have the print of my hat match my shirt.. But its not like you ever see anyone do that..
I'm not really feeling the Bermuda design. The blue looks so.. weak?
i disagree, i think the teal color is the best part. And I will match items with same patterns on occassion, but not regularly. Sometimes I do the AU natural bucket with the pocket tee and thats nice, also the cosmos pocket with cosmos hat. I also have the huf black blossom bucket that came out recently and the buttondown so I have matched that, as well as the tropical hawaiian print from huf in the buttondown and camp. Matching patterns like that are fun to play with, and I honestly end up getting the most comments on those outfits than I do on any of my really nice pieces like my Supreme White floral hoodie from last summer or my Sup balloon camp etc etc..
Ha my bad. I went back to see and I kinda like the teal too. It's different that's what it is. And TQL just posted a new photo on their FB!
May 31, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
mrfreeman

damn, if the bermuda s/s drops this weekend or next ill have a decision between a new batch of supreme tees or the s/s...hoping the shirt is no more than $65
June 1, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
mrfreeman

damn, if the bermuda s/s drops this weekend or next ill have a decision between a new batch of supreme tees or the s/s...hoping the shirt is no more than $65
Haha, bad news I'm afraid.
We've had the collection in the UK for about a week and the Bermuda s/s is selling for £100! That's about $150 I think.
I doubt it'll be $150 over here, lol more expensive street wear brands don't even have button ups for 150. However, have you see it in person? If so, how does it look?
June 1, 2013 @ 12:19 AM
informal-apparel

Waitin for that bermuda bucket...

June 1, 2013 @ 04:33 AM
EEK A LURKER

Because they ship over the clothes early; so the clothes can be released on time. If the clothes arrive early, there is nothing stopping a shop selling its merchandise. Once it is purchased, they have the right to re-sell it.

With the UK being a smaller market, it doesn't impact sales if they get clothes earlier. 

.wa do dem.

June 1, 2013 @ 03:39 PM
EEK A LURKER

Because they ship over the clothes early; so the clothes can be released on time. If the clothes arrive early, there is nothing stopping a shop selling its merchandise. Once it is purchased, they have the right to re-sell it.

With the UK being a smaller market, it doesn't impact sales if they get clothes earlier. 
Ah okay that makes sense. 
It just surprises me because urban industry is also a big global retailer and they've had the pack about a week and a half!
Well if an american was to buy from flatspot or urban industry it would take a week or more to get the package.
This is about the same time the drop was meant to happen.
So there is no point in buying from the UK for an american unless they are predicting the item will sell out quick.

It's only a week to get something earlier, it's not the end of the world. 

.wa do dem.

June 2, 2013 @ 02:32 PM
mrfreeman

Bermuda L/S is $80 at premier skate so I'm figuring the S/S will be 65-70. 

Also, bucket hat is a steal at $35!!!! I ordered one already and was shocked by the price. Looks like it
 be a few dollars cheaper than ordering from QL the total was $41 with shipping 

us prices
June 2, 2013 @ 04:39 PM
jetageoflotus

do they only have M/L

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

June 2, 2013 @ 05:21 PM
jvdude

copped the bermuda camp, such a perfect hat for the summer
June 2, 2013 @ 07:36 PM
cutlass

copped the bermuda camp, such a perfect hat for the summer
Definitely going to be getting the camp as well. Before I buy from premier I'm going to see if my local shop got any, then I can just go down there and pick out the cut I like the most. smile
June 3, 2013 @ 03:40 AM
jetageoflotus

anyone wanna buy a VNDS mountain man? PM me.
trades welcomed.

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

June 3, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
informal-apparel

did premier already sell out with the bermuda camp then?

June 3, 2013 @ 05:07 AM
imukat

Yeah they had 4 of them but now it's gone.
June 3, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
cutlass

Yeah they had 4 of them but now it's gone.
Damn, didn't know that lol. Well i'm pretty sure my skate shop will have them. If not ill just get them off TQL.com
June 3, 2013 @ 06:32 AM
imukat

I'm pretty sure turntablelab and all the other US stockists will have the bermuda camps!

They're not uploaded on the online store yet but seems like Black Sheep has the bermuda & splash camps.

http://shop.blacksheepnc.com/store/pc/viewbrands.asp?IDBrand=35
June 3, 2013 @ 02:47 PM
GarbageGregg

Not sure if troll. or...
June 3, 2013 @ 05:17 PM
informal-apparel

^^^^ haha totally nailed it with the colorway/pattern name

June 3, 2013 @ 06:40 PM
imukat

^ Haha! I laughed so hard when I first saw it too! I don't know why they do that though.
I think it's making the product less attractive imo.
June 3, 2013 @ 07:52 PM
yippeekifyayMF

^ Haha! I laughed to hard when I first saw it too! I don't know why they do that though.
I think it's making the product less attractive imo.
LOL I saw that too. Notsureifsrs
June 4, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
cashius-clay

Anybody know if TQL drops different depth camp's? I tried on the oxford stripe at a local shop and felt like it was way too shallow for my bigass head.

Kinda looked like this...
June 4, 2013 @ 06:20 AM
informal-apparel

Their flip lipped brim camps are usually a little deeper than the regular lipped ones.

June 4, 2013 @ 07:08 AM
mproc

also the ones made of non-standard material. The denim herringbone and tie dye cord were both deep.
June 4, 2013 @ 02:16 PM
forest52

Summer drop will be on TQL.COM Friday at 12pm - noon pst.. Would have got the Bermuda camp and short sleeve button up from Premier but they only got the long sleeve Bermuda in for some reason.
June 4, 2013 @ 05:52 PM
cutlass

Just got done going through the '13 Quickstrike Lookbook and came across these which I've never seen before. This summer season looks to be very promising.

June 5, 2013 @ 03:44 AM
June 5, 2013 @ 07:22 AM
senchi

Fucking sick
http://www.miaskateshop.com/the-quiet-life-summer-2013-quickstrike-release/
those plain camps though, those are awesome

Please login first to reply.