[The Quiet Life] 2014 Discussion

May 15, 2013 @ 02:43:52
price check on mountain man cap? Someone just offered to trade and it looks like i could be making some bucks
May 15, 2013 @ 02:48:40
price check on mountain man cap? Someone just offered to trade and it looks like i could be making some bucks
there was a guy selling on ebay for 170, when it first dropped someone copped one for 250 i believe... that was last year

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

May 22, 2013 @ 18:24:30
quiet life is releasing their summer 13 very soon, hopefully next month.
their stuff will be in stores late next week

instagram: @senchip

May 22, 2013 @ 18:52:58
Can't wait to see what summer delivery has to offer
May 23, 2013 @ 03:22:36

May 23, 2013 @ 04:00:18
Prices from ebay aren't really right. I've been trying to sell mine for $125 or so for a bit and no one has been interested.
May 24, 2013 @ 13:37:20

A quickstrike for this summer, and also

damn
May 24, 2013 @ 15:14:15
^^^ just saw those on instagram too, second set looks nice, don't know whats up with that first one

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 24, 2013 @ 20:05:39
Managed to get myself the Bermuda 5 panel from their summer quick strike!

Pretty happy
Wow that looks beautiful, a must cop.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 24, 2013 @ 20:51:40
inb4 copped 5 for resale
May 24, 2013 @ 20:53:11
^^^ just saw those on instagram too, second set looks nice, don't know whats up with that first one

May 24, 2013 @ 20:59:08
^^ I know what it looks like, I meant I don't know what their aim or goal was in creating this piece, personally it just looks a little cheap. In person it might be really nice though, online can make things look off.

May 25, 2013 @ 02:02:19
^^ I know what it looks like, I meant I don't know what their aim or goal was in creating this piece, personally it just looks a little cheap. In person it might be really nice though, online can make things look off.
too many colors at once. too loud for me

May 25, 2013 @ 02:37:38
damn cant wait til this comes out. Need another camp and bucket
May 27, 2013 @ 04:24:57
if anyone is still looking for an au natural bucket pm me.
May 29, 2013 @ 12:15:49
Really a fan of the Bermuda camp and shirt.. Would you guys ever actually wear the camp/bucket and shirt together? For me that is doing to much to have the print of my hat match my shirt.. But its not like you ever see anyone do that..
May 29, 2013 @ 15:58:44
Really a fan of the Bermuda camp and shirt.. Would you guys ever actually wear the camp/bucket and shirt together? For me that is doing to much to have the print of my hat match my shirt.. But its not like you ever see anyone do that..
I'm not really feeling the Bermuda design. The blue looks so.. weak?
May 29, 2013 @ 16:58:53
i disagree, i think the teal color is the best part. And I will match items with same patterns on occassion, but not regularly. Sometimes I do the AU natural bucket with the pocket tee and thats nice, also the cosmos pocket with cosmos hat. I also have the huf black blossom bucket that came out recently and the buttondown so I have matched that, as well as the tropical hawaiian print from huf in the buttondown and camp. Matching patterns like that are fun to play with, and I honestly end up getting the most comments on those outfits than I do on any of my really nice pieces like my Supreme White floral hoodie from last summer or my Sup balloon camp etc etc..

May 29, 2013 @ 23:32:47
Coppin that Bermuda S/S 
May 30, 2013 @ 00:04:36
i like the return to 80's bucket and the red and black polka dot bucket, ain't feeling the bermuda

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

May 30, 2013 @ 03:38:56
i like the return to 80's bucket and the red and black polka dot bucket, ain't feeling the bermuda
how are you feeling the return to 80's and not the bermuda? I can't get into the 80's one, it seems like too childish of a pattern and like a kid designed it by playing around on a canvas for an afternoon.... also by the polka dot bucket I am guessing you are referring to the diamond buckets since that is the other design they did? The diamonds are nice and simple, definite cop in the favorite color.

May 30, 2013 @ 12:58:58
Yup teal is such a good color.. I agree I wouldn't wear the camp and shirt at the same time. Would probably go with the black whisper camp with the shirt.. And a solid shirt with the camp.. I don't like to over do patterns..Quiet Life's clothes are good quality. I got the Harrington jacket earlier this season, such a clean look.

May 30, 2013 @ 21:01:08
Any 1 knows where to get the 80's splash shirt that's not flatspot or urban industry starting to like the shirt but not for 152$
According to an IG source, they should be on thequietlife.com this or next weekend, along with the rest of the first Summer 13 drop.
May 31, 2013 @ 03:02:55
Any 1 knows where to get the 80's splash shirt that's not flatspot or urban industry starting to like the shirt but not for 152$
Quiet life will not actually have a european release only, they will release them in the U.S in the net few weeks. be on the lookout.

May 31, 2013 @ 18:22:48
i disagree, i think the teal color is the best part. And I will match items with same patterns on occassion, but not regularly. Sometimes I do the AU natural bucket with the pocket tee and thats nice, also the cosmos pocket with cosmos hat. I also have the huf black blossom bucket that came out recently and the buttondown so I have matched that, as well as the tropical hawaiian print from huf in the buttondown and camp. Matching patterns like that are fun to play with, and I honestly end up getting the most comments on those outfits than I do on any of my really nice pieces like my Supreme White floral hoodie from last summer or my Sup balloon camp etc etc..
Ha my bad. I went back to see and I kinda like the teal too. It's different that's what it is. And TQL just posted a new photo on their FB!

May 31, 2013 @ 22:48:07
damn, if the bermuda s/s drops this weekend or next ill have a decision between a new batch of supreme tees or the s/s...hoping the shirt is no more than $65
Please login first to reply.
x