[The Quiet Life] 2014 Discussion

Jun 02, 2013 @ 14:32
Bermuda L/S is $80 at premier skate so I'm figuring the S/S will be 65-70. 

Also, bucket hat is a steal at $35!!!! I ordered one already and was shocked by the price. Looks like it
 be a few dollars cheaper than ordering from QL the total was $41 with shipping 

us prices
Jun 02, 2013 @ 17:21
copped the bermuda camp, such a perfect hat for the summer
Jun 02, 2013 @ 19:36
copped the bermuda camp, such a perfect hat for the summer
Definitely going to be getting the camp as well. Before I buy from premier I'm going to see if my local shop got any, then I can just go down there and pick out the cut I like the most. blushing
Jun 03, 2013 @ 04:30
did premier already sell out with the bermuda camp then?

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

Jun 03, 2013 @ 05:07
Yeah they had 4 of them but now it's gone.
Jun 03, 2013 @ 05:20
Yeah they had 4 of them but now it's gone.
Damn, didn't know that lol. Well i'm pretty sure my skate shop will have them. If not ill just get them off TQL.com
Jun 03, 2013 @ 06:32
I'm pretty sure turntablelab and all the other US stockists will have the bermuda camps!

They're not uploaded on the online store yet but seems like Black Sheep has the bermuda & splash camps.

http://shop.blacksheepnc.com/store/pc/viewbrands.asp?IDBrand=35
Jun 03, 2013 @ 14:47
Not sure if troll. or...
Jun 03, 2013 @ 17:17
^^^^ haha totally nailed it with the colorway/pattern name

Jun 03, 2013 @ 18:40
^ Haha! I laughed so hard when I first saw it too! I don't know why they do that though.
I think it's making the product less attractive imo.
Jun 03, 2013 @ 19:52
^ Haha! I laughed to hard when I first saw it too! I don't know why they do that though.
I think it's making the product less attractive imo.
LOL I saw that too. Notsureifsrs
Jun 04, 2013 @ 04:22
Anybody know if TQL drops different depth camp's? I tried on the oxford stripe at a local shop and felt like it was way too shallow for my bigass head.

Kinda looked like this...
Jun 04, 2013 @ 06:20
Their flip lipped brim camps are usually a little deeper than the regular lipped ones.

Jun 04, 2013 @ 07:08
also the ones made of non-standard material. The denim herringbone and tie dye cord were both deep.
Jun 04, 2013 @ 14:16
Summer drop will be on TQL.COM Friday at 12pm - noon pst.. Would have got the Bermuda camp and short sleeve button up from Premier but they only got the long sleeve Bermuda in for some reason.
Jun 04, 2013 @ 17:52
Just got done going through the '13 Quickstrike Lookbook and came across these which I've never seen before. This summer season looks to be very promising.

Jun 05, 2013 @ 03:44
Jun 05, 2013 @ 07:22

instagram: @senchip

Jun 05, 2013 @ 21:32
those are my favorite. definitely grabbing one, not sure which tho.

does anyone know how the grab bags work (as far as being sold out)? when will they come back?
Jun 06, 2013 @ 01:25
those are my favorite. definitely grabbing one, not sure which tho.

does anyone know how the grab bags work (as far as being sold out)? when will they come back?
friday they will have more grab bags along with their summer line
Jun 06, 2013 @ 01:27
Bermuda bucket came in today, very nice hat. 
Jun 06, 2013 @ 01:41
Bermuda bucket came in today, very nice hat
mine comes tomorrow. How is it compared to the AU natural bucket or Mahalo bucket?

Jun 06, 2013 @ 02:01
http://www.miaskateshop.com/the-quiet-life-summer-2013-quickstrike-release/those are my favorite. definitely grabbing one, not sure which tho.

friday they will have more grab bags along with their summer line
Thats awesome! Thanks for the heads up
Jun 06, 2013 @ 02:28
Bermuda bucket came in today, very nice hat
mine comes tomorrow. How is it compared to the AU natural bucket or Mahalo bucket?
didn't get either, missed out on both. wouldn't be able to answer that for you truthfully
Jun 06, 2013 @ 02:57
very nice hatmine comes tomorrow. How is it compared to the AU natural bucket or Mahalo bucket?
didn't get either, missed out on both. wouldn't be able to answer that for you truthfully
no worries, thanks for the honesty. I will let anyone know who is curious about that tomorrow when I receive mine.

Jun 06, 2013 @ 06:14
what size in fitteds do you think the bucket hat fits?
Jun 06, 2013 @ 06:22
what size in fitteds do you think the bucket hat fits?
I don't think anyone has gotten theirs yet. I will have mine in tomorrow. Got a bermuda and a tan diamond, so I will let you know when I know.

Jun 06, 2013 @ 22:03
So I just got in the bermuda, splash and tan diamond bucket hats. The bermuda has a size almost identical to the mahalo bucket from a couple of months ago, so does the splash, about a 7 1/2-7 5/8 fitted probably. The diamond is a little thicker material and therefore a little smaller, being about a 7 3/8 probably. I again wish they made a slightly smaller size as well because these are all going to be a little too big for me, whereas the AU natural bucket fits me almost perfect, it is weird how they are all M/L and different sizes. I think a S/M should be made too

Jun 07, 2013 @ 11:03
Got my Bermuda short sleeve shirt size large today, proper nice. Colour is vibrant and strong, material is light and decent quality. Fits true to size, at least in size large. Wasn't expecting it to be quite so long because I feel like some TQL runs very slightly short but still definitely a true large. One bad thing would be the buttons, the stitching could feel more solid and the thread catches easily on the button holes which is bitch but only a small one. If you're in the US its definitely worth the money, in the UK its way overpriced but you'll still be happy with it, luckily I got a bit of discount on mine, peace
Jun 07, 2013 @ 19:07
Kicking myself in the head for not getting a bermuda camp off of Premier when I had the chance. They were $35 with $6 shipping and TQL.com has em for $42 + $10 shipping. Pretty ridiculous.
Please login first to reply.