Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 9, 2013 @ 01:57 AM
lukegratted123

some of my mates say jontys are pretty straight pants while some say jontys are quite skinny...so a bit confused here ayy
February 9, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
JohnCitizen

some of my mates say jontys are pretty straight pants while some say jontys are quite skinny...so a bit confused here ayy
They are straight and taper down the bottom. Fit slim, definitely not skinny.

I have a pair but they are a size too big, so im basing this off an estimate (which should be pretty accurate anyway)
February 9, 2013 @ 08:31 AM
walletx

lol only pic i have of the jontys. medium. kewl fit

www.homageband.bandcamp.com

February 9, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
M.

Yeah and two other colorways. One of the new ones being black. 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

February 11, 2013 @ 06:03 AM
M.

The drop is on Feb. 14 at 8:00PM New Zealand Time, which I think is Feb 13 at 11:00PM Pacific Time since New Zealand is a day ahead in their time. I always get confused when it comes to drops from them.
Man why does it have to be on Valentines Day? Sending enough money as it is.  
All I hope is that the shoes are TTS, I don't wanna have to learn the hard way by having to send them back with a fee of $45.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

February 11, 2013 @ 07:01 AM
hekas

anyone know if there's gonna be a re stock on Zespys?

whatkindsoupyoumake?

February 11, 2013 @ 09:20 AM
Batmandrei

There will be a re-stock.

@muhstakes They should be US sizing aye.

Lorde fan by default

February 11, 2013 @ 11:56 AM
hekas

thank you sir. need a dark pair. thinkin black, dark navy, maybe army greens.

whatkindsoupyoumake?

February 11, 2013 @ 03:12 PM
Iarumas

Probably not, everybody's going crazy over them.
February 11, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
M.

They will restock on some colorways but in March there should be some new ones with different fabric linings I suppose.

Not the sizing but how the shoe fits. Like Clarks for example, their Desert Boots tend to run half a size to a whole size too big. I hope their actually the size they say they are. Other than that I'm stoked about the shoes since ILU is about detail I wonder how the boxing of the shoes are gonna be. Probably a regular shoe box. Lol.  

muhstakes.tumblr.com

February 11, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
neliuss

I guess the shoe boxes will be pretty regular indeed, maybe with a small ILU twist. Most of the time they only make special packaging for limited edition releases. Also, they haven't posted any previews of the packaging yet, I guess they would have if the packaging was something extra special.

But aye, who knows... it wouldn't be the first time ILU surprises us!
February 12, 2013 @ 12:15 AM
GarbageGregg

Are the size small zespys always the ones to sell out first? Need to know cus i plan on buying some from the SS13 collection.
February 12, 2013 @ 12:16 AM
Batmandrei

Are the size small zespys always the ones to sell out first? Need to know cus i plan on buying some from the SS13 collection.
Yep they're usually the first to sell out.

Lorde fan by default

February 12, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
vis

i'd be stoked on a floral zespy 2.0
February 12, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
hekas

how do the button ups fit? I'm 5'11 150lbs, wear large in supreme.

whatkindsoupyoumake?

February 12, 2013 @ 04:52 AM
mplslifer15

I'm 6'1 and usally wear 34, some brands 36. I really want to get the Zespys, what size should I get, L or XL??? Anyone please. thanks!
February 12, 2013 @ 06:22 AM
M.

Your proper size would be an L, but if you want extra room for comfort get the XL.

Snippets:

I Love Ugly is getting more formal, I see that Blazer.
 All I really want are those shoes and the tobacco pipe sweatshirt. I would go after the Parkas but they'll sell out before I have the money for it.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

February 12, 2013 @ 06:56 AM
Batmandrei

Your proper size would be an L, but if you want extra room for comfort get the XL.

Snippets:

I Love Ugly is getting more formal, I see that Blazer.
 All I really want are those shoes and the tobacco pipe sweatshirt. I would go after the Parkas but they'll sell out before I have the money for it.
At least you have money for their upcoming collection. I've been broke since Christmas sad

Lorde fan by default

February 12, 2013 @ 07:32 AM
M.

I'll be right there with you after I buy a couple of things.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

February 12, 2013 @ 08:49 AM
davidburger

here some tabacco pipe images I found. Definitely copping

February 12, 2013 @ 10:04 AM
JohnCitizen

Gonna cop the tee, I wonder if the quilted jacket will drop this time or next drop. This drop is pretty hyped, lots of variety.

ill prob pull the trigger on the blazer depending on the price 
February 12, 2013 @ 10:37 AM
RedRanger

^I'm pretty certain they'll be in this drop, and the denim jacket hopefully.

All the items look on point, gonna have to restrict myself and only buy a couple..
February 12, 2013 @ 10:37 AM
neliuss

@JohnCitizen: The quilted jacket is in the snippets picture, so I guess it will be part of this drop. 

Think I'm gonna cop the quilted jacket, and maybe a shirt or cardigan depending on the colours. 
Would love to get the parka jacket as well, but the previous ones were pretty short in length and I prefer parka jackets with more length.
February 12, 2013 @ 11:09 AM
mazdef

This weeks drop looking tight!
February 12, 2013 @ 05:17 PM
Iarumas

^ Yeah that's my whole issue with the parkas, worried about that length. I'm picky about length when it comes to jackets.
Do you think the quilted will have that short fit too though?
February 12, 2013 @ 05:57 PM
neliuss

^ Yeah that's my whole issue with the parkas, worried about that length. I'm picky about length when it comes to jackets.
Do you think the quilted will have that short fit too though?
Yeah I think the quilted jacket will have a short fit as well, kinda like the bomber jacket. However, I don't really mind if the quilted jacket has a shorter fit, I'll just wear it open and use it for layering. But for jackets like a parka, I really prefer a longer fit, just looks better imo.
February 12, 2013 @ 07:26 PM
L_Muds

Does anyone else find that all their pants seem to fit different with each drop? Im a 32/34...so 33 i guess lol, I had a pair of zespys from an early release that were L and fitted perfect, I've tried on L's from other drops and they have been ether to small or to big, same with the Ralphs got the first drop rust ones in M and they were perfect, then got black the black ones next drop and they were tight as shit, anyone know why that is? Oh and also tried on some of there new shorts (1800s & Horsemen ones) and the one size that fits is an XL?!? I just find it weird that there sizes fit so different over there range/drops?!

Was just interested to see if anyone else has noticed
February 12, 2013 @ 07:29 PM
funkydank

Hey does anyone know how often ILU will be dropping releases from here on out i.e like on a monthly basis? 
February 12, 2013 @ 08:37 PM
neliuss

Hey does anyone know how often ILU will be dropping releases from here on out i.e like on a monthly basis? 
They pretty much release new stuff every month, sometimes it's just pants, or a new batch of hats.
But as of lately most of their releases have a pretty wide variety of different products.
February 12, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
davidburger

they drop every month bro

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.