[I Love Ugly] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread

January 29, 2013 @ 01:41:34
tobbaco pipes crew confirmed on their IG, definantly have to cop if its not too pricey... mid feb drop is looking mint. 
January 29, 2013 @ 04:15:09
tobbaco pipes crew confirmed on their IG, definantly have to cop if its not too pricey... mid feb drop is looking mint. 
Looks good, might have to cop.

whatkindsoupyoumake?

January 29, 2013 @ 19:32:22
Shoes will be a late February release. 

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

January 29, 2013 @ 19:50:27
ilu should release a saki and rising sun 2.0 
i would shit my pants
January 29, 2013 @ 22:45:18
Hey guys, this isn really related to i love ugly, but assuming eveyone here is very updated on todays fashion styles, i need some help. My mate and i are doing a uni project for youth street fashion and i need some clarification as to what pants are popular these days. Il post some pictures and if you guys know what kind of pants the guys are wearing, ill be very grateful.

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 29, 2013 @ 22:51:57
Cheers guys, much appreciated. This is really important to me and ma mate, so thanks again
January 30, 2013 @ 00:03:44
Anyone know when there will be restocks on the zespys? 
January 30, 2013 @ 02:44:49
Why didn't you post this in the Identification Thread? You also could of posted all the pictures in one post you know, instead of making this threading bigger by posting pictures of horribly dressed guys. Just sayin.

January 30, 2013 @ 03:27:40
dmwalking
Hey guys, this isn really related to i love ugly, but assuming eveyone here is very updated on todays fashion styles, i need some help. My mate and i are doing a uni project for youth street fashion and i need some clarification as to what pants are popular these days. Il post some pictures and if you guys know what kind of pants the guys are wearing, ill be very grateful.
See below. You're using the wrong thread.

Why didn't you post this in the Identification Thread? You also could of posted all the pictures in one post you know, instead of making this threading bigger by posting pictures of horribly dressed guys. Just sayin.

Good luck in your search rgonzy.  But again, use the correct thread.

HB stands for Help Beast. Currently supporting the supportive movement.

January 30, 2013 @ 10:56:05
They've posted another preview of the "crosby shoe" on tumblr.

January 31, 2013 @ 14:07:08
went ahead and ordered my first pair of Zespys. got the mousse color way.

whatkindsoupyoumake?

January 31, 2013 @ 20:55:07
Do the ralphs fit bigger or smaller than the zespys? I'm a large for zespys but the sizing chart is different for the ralphs and they seem bigger (in the waist at least) per size. Should I size down to medium or stick with large? im kind of between the two
February 01, 2013 @ 05:57:57
Does anyone know anything about the canvas bag they're dropping in two weeks? Haven't been able to check FB. Just went to the store today and was told so. Cheaper than their previous bag releases. Along with their new range including Parka's release in TWO weeks.

@major I hope they don't re-release the Saki and Rising Sun shirt cause then it wouldn't be as rare, unique. The older pieces of ILU are better because they show how long you've known about the brand. I'm planning on selling those two shirts on Trademe (NZ EBay type thing) since another seller said they managed to sell his Saki for $200.

Lorde fan by default

February 01, 2013 @ 07:25:03
^^^ holy shit, would actually love a canvas bag, havent heard anything about it, saw a instagram pic of a striped bag a while back, dont know if thats it.

Also i saw a tweet before it was deleted about a 'frank,' cologne/perfume, i love uglys getting classy, also leaving me broke...
February 01, 2013 @ 09:19:09
Haven't heard or seen anything about a canvas bag yet, but I would love to see them drop some more bags!

@mark mike, I would stick to the same size as you wear in zespys. I wear zespys size M, and ralphs size M. Both fit perfectly. So in your case, get them in size L
February 01, 2013 @ 10:26:28
anyone got the i love ugly watch in the tan color? thinking about buying one but can barely find pics of it on.

A wolf in sheep's clothing.

February 01, 2013 @ 11:54:54
Does anyone know anything about the canvas bag they're dropping in two weeks? Haven't been able to check FB. Just went to the store today and was told so. Cheaper than their previous bag releases. Along with their new range including Parka's release in TWO weeks.

@major I hope they don't re-release the Saki and Rising Sun shirt cause then it wouldn't be as rare, unique. The older pieces of ILU are better because they show how long you've known about the brand. I'm planning on selling those two shirts on Trademe (NZ EBay type thing) since another seller said they managed to sell his Saki for $200.
what size do you have? ill buy them lol
February 02, 2013 @ 03:31:28
^^^ holy shit, would actually love a canvas bag, havent heard anything about it, saw a instagram pic of a striped bag a while back, dont know if thats it.

Also i saw a tweet before it was deleted about a 'frank,' cologne/perfume, i love uglys getting classy, also leaving me broke...
Yeah the retail assistant at their store said they would be releasing their canvas bag and that it would be much cheaper. They still had one of their black backpacks at their store and said that it's been there for aaaaages hahahaha. So easy to get ILU information from their store. They'll tell you everything that they wouldn't on their FB page. I can't remember what he said about the shoes. I think end of the month release?

@major Both XL's, older shirts aren't as tight as the latest shirts, would definitely fit a large. Not planning on selling them atm (They're probably to big for you hahaha)

Lorde fan by default

February 02, 2013 @ 03:49:39
Side view of the footwear posted on their tumblr and possibly their own denim shirt? Has a triangle logo on the outer upper sleeve. Navy Ralph's posted on Instagram.

Can't embed images, using an iPad.)
February 02, 2013 @ 05:19:03

Have any idea what color parkas are dropping? 
February 02, 2013 @ 05:27:25
I'll post the pic since you can't:

I really like those denim shirts but it's really played out in the US, especially those denim vest jackets that those 14 year olds wear.
 Also, those aren't navy Ralphs those are Zespys that look to be Charcoal or Navy. But that is the new parka in that navy c/w.

February 02, 2013 @ 06:04:16
I'll post the pic since you can't:

I really like those denim shirts but it's really played out in the US, especially those denim vest jackets that those 14 year olds wear.
 Also, those aren't navy Ralphs those are Zespys that look to be Charcoal or Navy. But that is the new parka in that navy c/w.
I know that feel man. Denim vests deserve better. 
February 02, 2013 @ 06:36:33
ILU's collection was great last year. In 2013, I would like to see more outerwear pieces and would love to see what new prints they do with the Zespys this time around (speaking of Zespys, I hope to get a myself a pair this year.)

"An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, but at least It's even" NohsadDavis.tumblr.com

February 03, 2013 @ 11:38:00

Have any idea what color parkas are dropping? 
Nah man forgot to ask. I'll ask them next time I go town and possibly post more details of their next drop.

I have a feeling that they're going to release their staple colour ways in pants soon. The staple colour ways such as Coffee and Tea, which they haven't released since early 2012. 

Lorde fan by default

February 03, 2013 @ 11:46:03

Found a pic of I Love Ugly brand founder Valentin Ozich possibly wearing the denim jacket or parka you guys are talking about. 

Also read this article featuring Valentin Ozich which had something about their cologne and other stuff lol -

Discussing the release of a signature cologne called Frank, developed with a French perfumier, next month, the 27-year-old says: "Visually, people know what I Love Ugly is, and now we want to tap into the senses".

"Next, he plans to open I Love Ugly stores in Tokyo, New York, Berlin and Australia."

Oh and if you all already know all of this then my bad, I'm just finding this all out now hahahaha

Lorde fan by default

February 03, 2013 @ 16:32:22
Next, he plans to open I Love Ugly stores in Tokyo, New York, Berlin and Australia.
I can only hope.
February 03, 2013 @ 20:43:34
ILU's much better than Japan stores.

Should be going global.
I think ILU comes around once in a decade.

( Maybe the quality and fit is a bit iffy... instead of kind price)
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x