Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 29, 2013 @ 10:45 PM
rgonzy9216

Hey guys, this isn really related to i love ugly, but assuming eveyone here is very updated on todays fashion styles, i need some help. My mate and i are doing a uni project for youth street fashion and i need some clarification as to what pants are popular these days. Il post some pictures and if you guys know what kind of pants the guys are wearing, ill be very grateful.
January 29, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
rgonzy9216

Cheers guys, much appreciated. This is really important to me and ma mate, so thanks again
January 30, 2013 @ 12:03 AM
GarbageGregg

Anyone know when there will be restocks on the zespys? 
January 30, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
M.

Why didn't you post this in the Identification Thread? You also could of posted all the pictures in one post you know, instead of making this threading bigger by posting pictures of horribly dressed guys. Just sayin.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 30, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
dmwalking

Hey guys, this isn really related to i love ugly, but assuming eveyone here is very updated on todays fashion styles, i need some help. My mate and i are doing a uni project for youth street fashion and i need some clarification as to what pants are popular these days. Il post some pictures and if you guys know what kind of pants the guys are wearing, ill be very grateful.
See below. You're using the wrong thread.

Why didn't you post this in the Identification Thread? You also could of posted all the pictures in one post you know, instead of making this threading bigger by posting pictures of horribly dressed guys. Just sayin.

Good luck in your search rgonzy.  But again, use the correct thread.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

January 30, 2013 @ 10:56 AM
neliuss

They've posted another preview of the "crosby shoe" on tumblr.

January 31, 2013 @ 02:07 PM
hekas

went ahead and ordered my first pair of Zespys. got the mousse color way.

whatkindsoupyoumake?

January 31, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
mark mike

Do the ralphs fit bigger or smaller than the zespys? I'm a large for zespys but the sizing chart is different for the ralphs and they seem bigger (in the waist at least) per size. Should I size down to medium or stick with large? im kind of between the two
February 1, 2013 @ 05:57 AM
Batmandrei

Does anyone know anything about the canvas bag they're dropping in two weeks? Haven't been able to check FB. Just went to the store today and was told so. Cheaper than their previous bag releases. Along with their new range including Parka's release in TWO weeks.

@major I hope they don't re-release the Saki and Rising Sun shirt cause then it wouldn't be as rare, unique. The older pieces of ILU are better because they show how long you've known about the brand. I'm planning on selling those two shirts on Trademe (NZ EBay type thing) since another seller said they managed to sell his Saki for $200.

Lorde fan by default

February 1, 2013 @ 07:25 AM
RedRanger

^^^ holy shit, would actually love a canvas bag, havent heard anything about it, saw a instagram pic of a striped bag a while back, dont know if thats it.

Also i saw a tweet before it was deleted about a 'frank,' cologne/perfume, i love uglys getting classy, also leaving me broke...
February 1, 2013 @ 09:19 AM
neliuss

Haven't heard or seen anything about a canvas bag yet, but I would love to see them drop some more bags!

@mark mike, I would stick to the same size as you wear in zespys. I wear zespys size M, and ralphs size M. Both fit perfectly. So in your case, get them in size L
February 1, 2013 @ 10:26 AM
twoflies

anyone got the i love ugly watch in the tan color? thinking about buying one but can barely find pics of it on.

A wolf in sheep's clothing.

February 1, 2013 @ 11:54 AM
Major

Does anyone know anything about the canvas bag they're dropping in two weeks? Haven't been able to check FB. Just went to the store today and was told so. Cheaper than their previous bag releases. Along with their new range including Parka's release in TWO weeks.

@major I hope they don't re-release the Saki and Rising Sun shirt cause then it wouldn't be as rare, unique. The older pieces of ILU are better because they show how long you've known about the brand. I'm planning on selling those two shirts on Trademe (NZ EBay type thing) since another seller said they managed to sell his Saki for $200.
what size do you have? ill buy them lol
February 2, 2013 @ 03:31 AM
Batmandrei

^^^ holy shit, would actually love a canvas bag, havent heard anything about it, saw a instagram pic of a striped bag a while back, dont know if thats it.

Also i saw a tweet before it was deleted about a 'frank,' cologne/perfume, i love uglys getting classy, also leaving me broke...
Yeah the retail assistant at their store said they would be releasing their canvas bag and that it would be much cheaper. They still had one of their black backpacks at their store and said that it's been there for aaaaages hahahaha. So easy to get ILU information from their store. They'll tell you everything that they wouldn't on their FB page. I can't remember what he said about the shoes. I think end of the month release?

@major Both XL's, older shirts aren't as tight as the latest shirts, would definitely fit a large. Not planning on selling them atm (They're probably to big for you hahaha)

Lorde fan by default

February 2, 2013 @ 03:49 AM
JohnCitizen

Side view of the footwear posted on their tumblr and possibly their own denim shirt? Has a triangle logo on the outer upper sleeve. Navy Ralph's posted on Instagram.

Can't embed images, using an iPad.)
February 2, 2013 @ 05:19 AM
GarbageGregg

Have any idea what color parkas are dropping? 
February 2, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
M.

I'll post the pic since you can't:

I really like those denim shirts but it's really played out in the US, especially those denim vest jackets that those 14 year olds wear.
 Also, those aren't navy Ralphs those are Zespys that look to be Charcoal or Navy. But that is the new parka in that navy c/w.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

February 2, 2013 @ 06:04 AM
GarbageGregg

I'll post the pic since you can't:

I really like those denim shirts but it's really played out in the US, especially those denim vest jackets that those 14 year olds wear.
 Also, those aren't navy Ralphs those are Zespys that look to be Charcoal or Navy. But that is the new parka in that navy c/w.
I know that feel man. Denim vests deserve better. 
February 2, 2013 @ 06:36 AM
WYWRD

ILU's collection was great last year. In 2013, I would like to see more outerwear pieces and would love to see what new prints they do with the Zespys this time around (speaking of Zespys, I hope to get a myself a pair this year.)

"An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, but at least It's even" - Entree LS Clothing, waywarddavis.tumblr.com

February 3, 2013 @ 11:38 AM
Batmandrei

Have any idea what color parkas are dropping? 
Nah man forgot to ask. I'll ask them next time I go town and possibly post more details of their next drop.

I have a feeling that they're going to release their staple colour ways in pants soon. The staple colour ways such as Coffee and Tea, which they haven't released since early 2012. 

Lorde fan by default

February 3, 2013 @ 11:46 AM
Batmandrei

Found a pic of I Love Ugly brand founder Valentin Ozich possibly wearing the denim jacket or parka you guys are talking about. 

Also read this article featuring Valentin Ozich which had something about their cologne and other stuff lol -

Discussing the release of a signature cologne called Frank, developed with a French perfumier, next month, the 27-year-old says: "Visually, people know what I Love Ugly is, and now we want to tap into the senses".

"Next, he plans to open I Love Ugly stores in Tokyo, New York, Berlin and Australia."

Oh and if you all already know all of this then my bad, I'm just finding this all out now hahahaha

Lorde fan by default

February 3, 2013 @ 04:32 PM
Johnny Utah

Next, he plans to open I Love Ugly stores in Tokyo, New York, Berlin and Australia.
I can only hope.
February 3, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
katsuya

ILU's much better than Japan stores.

Should be going global.
I think ILU comes around once in a decade.

( Maybe the quality and fit is a bit iffy... instead of kind price)
February 3, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
ackbou

Next, he plans to open I Love Ugly stores in Tokyo, New York, Berlin and Australia.
I can only hope.
And Paris, please, ILU, if you read this !
February 3, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
millertime04

All I want is that pin up girls shirt . 
February 3, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
GarbageGregg

I have a feeling that they're going to release their staple colour ways in pants soon. The staple colour ways such as Coffee and Tea, which they haven't released since early 2012. 
wow i just googled up the tea zespys and are really digging them. I've been in between getting the charcoal,milo, or mousse colorway when they restock so the tea color way is just perfect. Now i just hope i can get them in a small.

February 4, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
Batmandrei

wow i just googled up the tea zespys and are really digging them. I've been in between getting the charcoal,milo, or mousse colorway when they restock so the tea color way is just perfect. Now i just hope i can get them in a small.

Just remember that they won't look the same as they did in those photos you saw. Those are the OG zespy pants you're looking at which had spandex (which look better imo), Charcoal was also a staple colour for ILU in their older releases and they look way different from their previous re-release of the Charcoal colour-way.

Here's a pic of their OG zespy pant in Charcoal (drawstrings aren't capped). There are even older drops of this where the fit is much more baggy.

and then here's a pic of the latest charcoal zespy pant.

Probably TMI but whateverrrrr :D

Lorde fan by default

February 4, 2013 @ 02:05 AM
GarbageGregg

Just remember that they won't look the same as they did in those photos you saw. Those are the OG zespy pants you're looking at which had spandex (which look better imo), Charcoal was also a staple colour for ILU in their older releases and they look way different from their previous re-release of the Charcoal colour-way.

Here's a pic of their OG zespy pant in Charcoal (drawstrings aren't capped)

In my opinion, i like the newer version of the zespys. I just like having deep pockets for my stuff. And do the OG zespys have zippers on the ankles? Never had a pair of zespys so idk. 
February 4, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
M.

All I want is that pin up girls shirt . 
I know how you feel, slept on it.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

February 4, 2013 @ 03:13 AM
Batmandrei

Here's a pic of their OG zespy pant in Charcoal (drawstrings aren't capped)

In my opinion, i like the newer version of the zespys. I just like having deep pockets for my stuff. And do the OG zespys have zippers on the ankles? Never had a pair of zespys so idk. 
Yep they did have zips. I agree with the deep pockets losing shit is always bad hahaha. They used to use 3% spandex on the Zespy pant but stopped using spandex because they said that the shape didn't last long opposed to the new 100% cotton Zespy trousers. I have a few friends that have a couple of the OG Zespy pants and I could tell that the shape really didn't last long cause they got really baggy after a while. Lost it's tapered look.

Lorde fan by default

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.