Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 7, 2013 @ 01:35 PM
Bruflot

How do you guys wash your Zespys? I don't think my washing machine has a "cold water" option.
Usually I just wash my pants using this 30 degrees celsius fine-wash programme. (86 degrees fahrenheit)

Edit: fuck it, I'll try the fine-wash programme. Hopefully the length won't change.
December 7, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
maddhatter

i cant be the only person disappointed that the flag parka is navy and not black.
they make too many of their clothes in navy colourway.
December 8, 2013 @ 07:54 AM
cabbage_giant

i cant be the only person disappointed that the flag parka is navy and not black.
navy especially dark navy is my least favorite color because I hate how it looks with black pants and denim which I probably wear 3/5 days.
December 8, 2013 @ 04:53 PM
maddhatter

navy especially dark navy is my least favorite color because I hate how it looks with black pants and denim which I probably wear 3/5 days.
exactly, i hope they start leaning towards some other colours instead of navy and dark blue going into the new year
December 9, 2013 @ 12:45 PM
Timothy Rowan

idk guys. But i love ugly have let me down. Firstly I placed an order but I paid using my gfs credit card but i specifically changed the shipping details to mine but for some reason they still put it in her name resulting in i couldn't get the package for an extra 5 days... Then when the package finally came the shirt I ordered looked nothing like it did in the photos. I also brought some tan zespys... The photos they use to sell them do not match up to what I got. I also noticed when I wear the tan zespys they are way bigger then my other size small zespys. I have size small in black and army green and they fit fine. These ones are way to big to be a size small. But yeah a bit let down...
December 10, 2013 @ 04:19 AM
airtown

Customs for orders coming into the US?
December 10, 2013 @ 07:39 AM
georgeyyy

Just a heads up, they just put a bunch of stuff in the sale section.

IG: @ttspooner //

December 10, 2013 @ 08:00 AM
RedRanger

^^ cheers  man, damn alot of good stuff Aswell
December 10, 2013 @ 12:40 PM
nylon

Just a heads up, they just put a bunch of stuff in the sale section.

Bllodi Ell......

:EDIT: Hit the button and got 3 shirts for almost the price of 1 cool Been sitting on those work shirts and coduloy since forever, and now they are 50% off.
December 10, 2013 @ 03:24 PM
verdu.go

Selling chino and burgundy zepsys size large
$70 each or both for $110
December 10, 2013 @ 09:59 PM
Bruflot

I am so definitely copping one of their wallets later today. Thinking brown, what about you guys?
December 11, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
nathanieldowneyx

gonna grab a black wallet with a couple sale tees. man i dropped so much money on these guys its ridiculous. anyone else grab the zespy florals?
December 11, 2013 @ 07:09 AM
nathanieldowneyx

wallets are up
December 11, 2013 @ 11:32 AM
ksespeer

wallets not so good tho
I need to keep my coins 
December 11, 2013 @ 12:03 PM
nylon

I am so definitely copping one of their wallets later today. Thinking brown, what about you guys?
The wallet is underwhelming at best...I don't know. I guess all that pre-hype and waiting, but the end product seems pretty uninspiring. Just looking at the paper-thin leather confirms my suspicion. Then again, I could be wrong so that's what this thread is all about.

The only saving grace is the price. 
December 11, 2013 @ 04:18 PM
mplslifer15

gonna grab a black wallet with a couple sale tees. man i dropped so much money on these guys its ridiculous. anyone else grab the zespy florals?
Lol me too man, way too much but fk it. Zespy florals are sick, love em.
December 11, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
Bruflot

The wallet is underwhelming at best...I don't know. I guess all that pre-hype and waiting, but the end product seems pretty uninspiring. Just looking at the paper-thin leather confirms my suspicion. Then again, I could be wrong so that's what this thread is all about.

Pulled the trigger a few minutes ago, together with the grey flag polo shirt. I'm in need of a wallet, so I just hope ILU won't let me down with this. I'll let you know how it is once I get it.

Also got a new sweater last week 

December 12, 2013 @ 02:45 AM
Muhstakes

Talked to ILU customer support and turns out their wallets don't fit US bills without having to fold them. Sucks as it'll make your wallet look super fat if you just fold them. Oh well. 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

December 12, 2013 @ 06:21 AM
nathanieldowneyx

Pulled the trigger a few minutes ago, together with the grey flag polo shirt. I'm in need of a wallet, so I just hope ILU won't let me down with this. I'll let you know how it is once I get it.

Also got a new sweater last week 

any stockists still have this in small? regret not buying it earlier
December 14, 2013 @ 09:20 AM
Karmageddon

Got my Tan Zespys and Black Ralph's today. The Zespys are so comfortable, the Black Ralph's however are way tighter than Zespys and harder to walk in as well. ( Both were the Big Mouth Lining)
I was lookn into getting a tan pair. How tall are you/what size ya get, hows the fit and all that?
Hey man, I'm 173 cm/ 5 feet and 8 inches and my waist size is like 30 inches. I had previous drops of the Zespys and they were quite a tight fit in the thigh and calf area so that's why I sized up to medium. Still, I didn't expect  the Ralph's to fit that tight. I'm going to visit the store soon and try get a different size. Might try the small stretch Zespys as well.

I cropped it so you cant see the rest of my dirty bathroom and nasty toes. I know the pictures aren't great but if it helped in anybody's decision then I think it's worth it. They're both mediums for the record and are the new Stretch Zespys. I sturggled to put on the Ralph's and though the pictures might not show it, they look like jeggings on me.
December 14, 2013 @ 07:13 PM
Bruflot

Forget about the Zespys in small, they already look way too tight as it is. Size up, if anything - same goes for the Ralphs.
December 14, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
Karmageddon

Forget about the Zespys in small, they already look way too tight as it is. Size up, if anything - same goes for the Ralphs.
Sized up in Ralph's and probably going to size up in  Zespys as well.
December 15, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
mrchewsasnbeaver

look like girl pants
December 15, 2013 @ 06:40 AM
nylon

look like girl pants
Only because this brand is not suited for short people. The drop in the rise length makes it appear as if the wearer is shorter than one really is.

:EDIT: 

Sale items have been shipped. Overall quite satisfied with the quality. Material is thick enough as expected. Price wise, saved about $200. Sizes are still available. I wonder when sales of their pants will start? cool 

Some pics taken with cam flash, sorry about that.

5 Ft 9. 150 lbs. 32waist.

December 16, 2013 @ 11:57 PM
shakeyjk

Took advantage of that sweet sale  will comment on pieces once I've received them

Ordered :

Sosa baseball jersey
white lady zip up hood
short sleeve white stripe shirt
ILU Marle tee

Total : £115
(Bearing in mind as an example, the white lady zip up is £90 on its own over here)
December 17, 2013 @ 03:49 AM
_abstract69

Their pants are so sexy cool
December 17, 2013 @ 03:27 PM
Iarumas

Took advantage of that sweet sale  will comment on pieces once I've received them

Ordered :

Sosa baseball jersey
white lady zip up hood
short sleeve white stripe shirt
ILU Marle tee

Total : £115
(Bearing in mind as an example, the white lady zip up is £90 on its own over here)
Please put up a fit pic on the white lady hood when you get it!

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197858 - 5 panels for sale

December 18, 2013 @ 07:04 AM
dpc1192

anyone have advice for sweatshirt sizing and jonty sizing? I wear XL Zespys, but have 2 pairs of XL shorts and one pair is too tight and the other is really loose and needs a belt? 
December 18, 2013 @ 10:10 PM
Bruflot

December 18, 2013 @ 10:30 PM
cabbage_giant

Im 5'8 and 135 and small zespys fit perfect. However, the drop crotch isn't for me.
Black Zespys size small for $78 shipped.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.